Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
E-M-sea
    #11304470 - 10/23/09 05:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

top of the morning to ye
think ill get this one kick started with some g-bong rips and cold pizza

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: E-M-sea [Re: subject]
    #11304477 - 10/23/09 05:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it's just before 1:30pm round these parts.  i found out i didn't have to go back to work after lunch, so i just took a dose of 2c-e and am about to go on a hike.  unfortunately, to make it to the trails, i have to go up the biggest fucking hill in history.  so i've got a journey ahead of me.

--------------------

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: E-M-sea [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11304480 - 10/23/09 05:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like it'll be a good metaphor to start your trip off on. have fun with the hike. unfortunately I am stuck house stitting in suburbia for the next 2 weeks, and dont have any nature to access. shit sucks. i dont know why people would ever wanna voluntarily want to live like this.

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
    #11304483 - 10/23/09 05:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

7:32AM
just got out of the shower, going to load a swat and get :vaped: before work
its friday, again

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #11304500 - 10/23/09 05:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

subject said:
sounds like it'll be a good metaphor to start your trip off on. have fun with the hike. unfortunately I am stuck house stitting in suburbia for the next 2 weeks, and dont have any nature to access. shit sucks. i dont know why people would ever wanna voluntarily want to live like this.

I am totally an urban creature.

I grew up in Chicago and live in Wisconsin now while I finish school.

It drives me fucking crazy.  I love the hum and bustle of the city, and all of the people going about their business, and the sense of anonymity you have even whilst surrounded by millions of people.  I love public transportation and cultural institutions and awesome food.

I could never live in the country.  Rural places are nice for vacation, but I need the city or I go crazy.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: E-M-sea [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11304518 - 10/23/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:vaped:LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD!
:bongload::bongload::bongload:

--------------------

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #11304524 - 10/23/09 06:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm still up from last night. No sleep for me today. :coffee:

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: E-M-sea [Re: eris]
    #11304587 - 10/23/09 06:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good morning pub! :dancingbear: 

I am in the BEST MOOD EVER!.  Just woke up, took my shower, and am gettin ready for my day.  I got a lunch date (we have a break in classes) with an A&F model today and I'm feelin confident it will go well.  My sister's bday is tomorrow so I get to see my family tonight, and it's nice and sunny outside!

Top marks all around! :awebig:

:gethigh:

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: E-M-sea [Re: memes]
    #11304613 - 10/23/09 07:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

morning all

--------------------

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: E-M-sea [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11304749 - 10/23/09 07:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good morning everyone! Idk why the fuck I am even awake...I just woke up hella early for some reason hahaha.

Oh well! All this extra waking time allows for first time baking of firecrackers

:]

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: E-M-sea [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11304869 - 10/23/09 08:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Morning.  *yawn*. So begins me day.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #11304884 - 10/23/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sup...I'm at the library...about to go on a nice drive through New England and look at all the pretty colors.

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: E-M-sea [Re: MOTH]
    #11304999 - 10/23/09 08:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just woke up gotta twist a blunt in a min. Its fucking raining, I'm so tired of the rain. I hope I find a kick ass party tonight.:sadyes:

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
    #11305033 - 10/23/09 09:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Morning shroomery!

Ive been up for 3-4 hrs.

Had my coffee, shower, breakfast, and am now working on some old computers.

Not much on the agenda today, though i do have to do four sections of trig homework by Tuesday.

So ill probably start on it Monday night, lol.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: E-M-sea [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #11305274 - 10/23/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i am back from my hike.  so much fun.  it was amazingly foggy out and it looked awesome with the hilly forested/meadows.  totally eerie.  i was just waiting to see the silhouette of a zombie horde coming my way.  it was awesome.

incidentally, i think i have a high 2c-e tolerance.  not as much trip as i was expecting.  i smoked countless jwh spliffs though.  and a biiig fat bowl of it before i got back.  now they're all catching up to me and i'm melting into my bed of iciness.  it's pretty awesome.

i'm in happy states.

--------------------

Offlinedrawde
Growerite

Re: E-M-sea [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11305319 - 10/23/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

subject said:

It drives me fucking crazy.  I love the hum and bustle of the city, and all of the people going about their business, and the sense of anonymity you have even whilst surrounded by millions of people.  I love public transportation and cultural institutions and awesome food.

I could never live in the country.  Rural places are nice for vacation, but I need the city or I go crazy.

Thats funny, I am the total opposite. I think it all comes down to where you were raised. I was raised in the country and I cannot stand the city, just way to chaotic and ugly for me. I like it peaceful and green.

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: E-M-sea [Re: drawde]
    #11305407 - 10/23/09 10:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey gang.  I'm a little hung over from last night, gonna skip my class today.

We're supposed to go out marking timber.  It's cold, windy, and raining.  I figure I know how to tie a ribbon onto a tree, and if I'm gonna be outside on a shitty day like this doing labor I should be getting paid for it, so I've decided to stay home and smoke some weed!

:ganja:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: E-M-sea [Re: drawde]
    #11305449 - 10/23/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

subject said:

Thats funny, I am the total opposite. I think it all comes down to where you were raised. I was raised in the country and I cannot stand the city, just way to chaotic and ugly for me. I like it peaceful and green.

I feel the exact same way drawed, i hate the city almost with a passion.

I threw away an easy, fun, and very well paying job because i started to lose it, i couldn't stand living in the suburbs, and having to commute in bumper to bumper traffic for 2-5hrs every day.

I started getting really depressed, anxious, paranoid, and drinking myself stupid every night.

So i quit, threw all my shit in my car and left.

I am now back in the country and happier than ever, and going back to school. No work, but i get by doing odd jobs.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom