Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedarkestmage
Medical Student / Ski Bum

Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??!
    #11303094 - 10/22/09 11:57 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Ok-

My new love is Penis Envy.  The last 6 PE grows I've done (from the same MS LC) have made fruits approximately 4x more potent then my other grows (about 4 MS ecuador grows, ~4 B+, and ~4 chitwan).  I figure 4x more potent because I have had a good number of close friends sample every single batch and give me detailed reviews the next day.  The morning after the first PE batch got consumed (i don't really do these but once or twice a year) they looked at me WAAAAY different then with the other strains haha, they said "YOU ARE NOW A MASSTER." but really it was just the strain. :wink:

Anyways, the Penis Envy ends up blueing/bruising SO MUCH every time it looks like someone spilled blue ink all over it.  So, does intense blueing = potency?

The reason I ask.  Since my first PE monotub, I have collected the very smallest aborts, pins, and mutants.  I have selected only the very smallest, and I now have 3.5 grams of the very smallest fruits.  It took 4 monotubs to collect this many pins, each tub produced 4+ dry oz. so that gives you an idea of how many fruits are in this 3.5grams lol. (60+ fruits including one medium size pure blue mutant)

This bag is clearly my personal 8th I'm saving for this summer when I go camping/hiking somewhere.  Normal dosage with my PE is about 1.3grams dry.  What should I dose these at.........? 

So to review, blue = potency gauge? and what should i dose this bag at?

Thanks guys, I understand this is a very opinion oriented question but without some insight I'm in the dark here.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSlimz
.-~*´`*·~-experience-~*´`*·~-.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Maryland
Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: darkestmage]
    #11303121 - 10/23/09 12:01 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

this is better suited to the experience forum

--------------------
Lazy Drywall Tek (no powdery mess)

This series will blow your mind and confirm what you already know to be true.
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
Best Thread Ever ! ! !

:pm: me if you have questions about lasers

Although i may advise others in a general way regarding all types of mushroom grows, and may even post question from other forums about growing "active" mushrooms, i only grow non-"active" mushrooms and edibles.

FeelFamily resident tech guru

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
"Swisher Sweets"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: Slimz]
    #11303170 - 10/23/09 12:07 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Some mushrooms blue more than others, Just eat the mutant an lol.

--------------------

Offlinedarkestmage

Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11303227 - 10/23/09 12:15 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

i respect the opinion of many people in this forum regarding this topic.

i read experience forum and lol at some of the posters there. :frown:

not in a mean way or anything.  i just meant for the post to be in this forum on purpose.

Offlinefarmboy
male prostitute

#11303315 - 10/23/09 12:28 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Bluing has nothing to do with potency.

Offlinedarkestmage

#11716877 - 12/25/09 03:00 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

*UPDATE*

well, it really sucks nobody gave me any info on the pin dosing, because I took 1.7g and I can say for a fact i'll never trip anything, ever again.

i tripped normal for the first 3 hours, started coming down, then opened my eyes and it was 3 hours later, pitch black outside, and i was outside of my body, looking at myself dead on the couch.  this lasted until midnight and i drank the 1.7g at noon.  i don't feel like sharing any of the details of the 12 hr trip on here, except it was the worse 12 hours of my entire fucking life.  i estimate the 1.7g of pins (about 10-20 mushrooms) was a 10x overdose at least.

when i came down i flushed an ounce of normal penis envy and another 1.7g of pins down the toilet.  tripping is something i used to enjoy doing every few months and is now completely ruined for me, i will never touch any of it ever again.  seeing yourself die and trying to call an ambulance, but tripping too hard to dial 911 is the worse thing to ever happen to me.

so i guess it sucks nobody had any information on pin dosing, and i don't know why i'm coming here to post back, but hopefully someone out there will read this post and learn things from it that would have been very valuable if answered when i asked MY orginal question that went unanswered until now.

fuck this shit

Offlinetokerten
thorough thinker
Male

Loc: newhereintheusa
    #11716920 - 12/25/09 03:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

im real sorry you had a bad experience, i am
but for you to put even partial blame on the posters is in kind words
irresponsible and ignorant i mean you should know abort have an increased potency
and to do 1.7aborts when you usually do 1.3 reg is at best pretty reckless
it was your fault and you should take full responsibility
perhaps if their is a next time you will proceed with caution
and i would be thankful you couldn't call 911 it would have most likely made it worse.
im not flaming you so dont take offense, jus telling you what you need to hear

--------------------
Please, don't believe everything They tell you

OfflineGrizzdude
Twistificated
 User Gallery

Loc: The year of the Big Dirty
Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: tokerten]
    #11716934 - 12/25/09 03:25 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Also remember everything that happened came from YOUR mind. It will take you too the deepest darkest corners sometimes

--------------------

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Loc: Shakashuri Island
    #11716986 - 12/25/09 03:39 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

wah wah wah if 1.7 of pins/aborts hurt you that bad then you need to get out the loop anyway ... could sit down and do my taxes on that amount ...

trying to make ppl feel bad in the community because you were stupid enough to go into a trip questioning your ability to handle the dosage before consultation is your bad ... your google button broke or something  ?

throwing mushrooms down the toilet is even more stupid ... while you were at it you should have tossed your own brain into the toilet as it was the real reason you bugged out ...

give it a while and go back to it ... your fear will subside eventually ... ive had many a bad trip and plenty of really good ones after and inbetween those as well ... never go into a trip questioning or stressed out ...

InvisibleCitizen13
Jack's wasted life.

#11717020 - 12/25/09 03:51 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

darkestmage said:
*UPDATE*

well, it really sucks nobody gave me any info on the pin dosing, because I took 1.7g and I can say for a fact i'll never trip anything, ever again.

i tripped normal for the first 3 hours, started coming down, then opened my eyes and it was 3 hours later, pitch black outside, and i was outside of my body, looking at myself dead on the couch.  this lasted until midnight and i drank the 1.7g at noon.  i don't feel like sharing any of the details of the 12 hr trip on here, except it was the worse 12 hours of my entire fucking life.  i estimate the 1.7g of pins (about 10-20 mushrooms) was a 10x overdose at least.

when i came down i flushed an ounce of normal penis envy and another 1.7g of pins down the toilet.  tripping is something i used to enjoy doing every few months and is now completely ruined for me, i will never touch any of it ever again.  seeing yourself die and trying to call an ambulance, but tripping too hard to dial 911 is the worse thing to ever happen to me.

so i guess it sucks nobody had any information on pin dosing, and i don't know why i'm coming here to post back, but hopefully someone out there will read this post and learn things from it that would have been very valuable if answered when i asked MY orginal question that went unanswered until now.

fuck this shit

:shrug: more spores for me i suppose.

nothing lost, nothing gained.

i've seen people lose it off of a gram of old beaten up pathetic shrooms before, and lose it off of a few hits of weak blotter just the same. some people aren't meant to trip.

personally, i've eaten ~2 grams of pins (just a couple weeks ago) and felt GREAT!

nothing bad other than a mega fart at the end of it all. (at least 10 seconds long :laugh:)

extreme experiences make people do extreme things (like flushing their stash)

I hope this experience helps you grow.

--------------------

Offlineschonta
oil feild trash
Male User Gallery
Loc: podunk know where
Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: cyantific]
    #11717021 - 12/25/09 03:51 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Your kinda dramatic about things aint ya. I took 4 g's of PE last night and had a blast. I save the PE's for my self sence I am getting limited on them. I would put last nights trip in my top five. my all time best trip was on PE with a full out of botty experence. I thought I died like three times then saw what I thought was my future. that was before. last night was all visual watching loony toons on the big screen. the room shrunk up and I felt like I was in the cartoon. I loved it. I have had scary trips but I would never consider any of them bad. Just remember it is your mind you are opening. and try to keep it open when you come off the trip.

--------------------
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel
I focuse on the pain
The only thing that's real

Offlinedarkestmage

#11717035 - 12/25/09 03:57 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

i've done a lot of shrooms and have handles a lot and never had anything close to an unpleasant trip until the 1.7g.  "cyantific" (probably should be uncyantific) you would have gone somewhere very fucking bad as well off the dose that did this to me.  because you can say YA YA YA I CAN EAT ANYTHING FASTER/BETTER/MORE SOBER THAN YOU makes you look like a stupid fucker saying that shit on the internet.  if you said it in person it wouldn't be so bad because the people you're talking to would already know you're an idiot.

i researched this and couldn't find anything on it, other than 3 or 4 trip reports where people ate other strains of pins and just had a bit more intense experiences.  this wasn't like that where the experience was intensified by 2 or 3x, these pin mutants were easily 20x+ the normal dose.

and throwing them down the toilet, you can't say anything about that decision.  what if i had kept them and someone else ended up eating some of those pins and actually got themself into some serious shit?  i didn't want that on me, the mushrooms were WAY too potent to be taken by people used to street bags. and i'm never eating them again so i flushed them and i'm really glad i did.

i didn't mean to talk down to the community, all i'm saying is i was let down, and i'm posting this so people know that these pins/mutants can hold potency that seems out of this fucking world.  (PE pin mutants, too, not some other less potent strain.)  be careful when dosing mutant stuff or you'll end up seeing more than you had ever asked to see. 

and i wasn't stressed out.  i just got accepted into a research lab i've been trying to get into for months, and my life is going awesome, any other time it would have been beautiful.  and i wasn't really questioning things that hard either, i had read about others eating pins and mutants at 1.5g and being okay, i just didn't realize the PE mutants would be so much more insane.

InvisibleCitizen13
Jack's wasted life.

#11717058 - 12/25/09 04:03 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

you should probably never do any psychedelic again if you are going to tarnish them with your negativity.

the average psychonaut can take 2-3g of pins to the dome with no issues other than a little ego loss and a little confusion. (easily handled)

thank you for protecting the world by flushing what you thought were fruits that were evil and dangerous and stronger than anything anybody ever trips on.

have a great life.:bonghit:

--------------------

InvisibleM11
White Thumb

#11717082 - 12/25/09 04:08 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

One thing you must remember is that the user is just as responsible (if not more) as the drug when it comes to the experience/trip. 

You have to know your limits.  When shit gets weird when I trip, I simply remind myself its all just in my head and not real.  It is virtually impossible to die from shrooms.  I have seen pretty scary shit too, and when I do, I just remind myself that its the shrooms and my little version of perceived reality.  Put some good music on and you will be fine. 

Offlinestinkfoot4
jesting host. tea anyone?
Male

Loc: maine
    #11717095 - 12/25/09 04:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

oh my god stop...stop...i cant breathe...oh jeasus, this is the funnest thread i'v ever read in my entire fucking life, jeasus ...no more....i need air...oh my god, air...oh my god...i'm sorry, it's just so fucking funny. oh jeaSUS..

~stinky~  <-wiping tears...  oh god

--------------------
i don't know, but i know i don't know. i'm sure i know this.  if you can't grow it don't take it

it wants me to get involved, but i won't. if i get involved why would i come back? I'll just set here and watch. it will be better for now to stay here. but i sure would like to get involved...

osmosis is a dandy learning stratidgy.
some say, some ask, some know

i cant spell dele with it
don't fool with me baby, you wouldn't last five minutes in my head

don't laugh at me, that's my job

InvisibleNecco
Thread Killer
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Claque Beignet Engine, Kick Ups, Othello, Pedestrian Killer

Loc: west of a white house
    #11717117 - 12/25/09 04:18 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Sad to hear that somebody destined to become a doctor would make such violent conclusions from the outcome of a single experiment.

I hope your scripts don't contain as many errors as your posts.

<concerned>

Your arrogance is certainly convincing enough to believe you might be a med student.

:picard:

--------------------

"Now ether was substituted for chloroform, and the difference of their phenomena noted, and now some other exhilarant, in the form of an opiate or stimulant, was the instrument of my experiments, until I had run through the whole gamut of queer agents within my reach..."          I can do everything!!

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

#11717391 - 12/25/09 05:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

stupid fuck Ive eaten 10 grams at one go after not tripping for weeks ... i know what 1.7 grams of any kind of psilocybin mushroom does to someone , trust me ... its not much  .. your intolerance of the drug is comical like a little waify girl or something lmfao ...

why dont you take your spoiled crybaby med student ass home to your rich mommy and daddy and cry about your problems there ok ? trust me its better i am on the net cos i guarantee you wouldn't talk like that to my face ...

have a nice day

InvisibleCitizen13
Jack's wasted life.

#11717400 - 12/25/09 05:38 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

a couple grams can do alot to an unprepared mind. i've had walls screaming at me after just 4 grams.

the way he addressed his experience left a bad taste in my mouth... but whatever. I'm sure he's out of the game for good.

--------------------

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Re: Abort/Pins Dosage info? Blue = Potent??! [Re: Citizen13]
    #11717486 - 12/25/09 06:09 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i suppose , I'm thinking the op took about 2.5 equivalent to reg outgrown fruits ... that ain't shit though ! hahaha from his demeanor i can understand why his trip was bad sounds insecure and just frightened of life ...

i love walls that scream and all that good shit haha ive stood in my living-room while the house "burned down" all around me and watched my skin melt off my own bones ! loved it ! lmao after tripping for so long you get that 'inner friend' that constantly reminds you its just the drug and everything is all good ... idk maybe i eat too much and lost the novelty ...

Invisibleambargh
 User Gallery

#11717723 - 12/25/09 07:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Reminds me of this :lol:

--------------------
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.." - Douglas Adams

ambargh's easy agar

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation