Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
How long does ecstacy take to kick in? * 1
    #11302285 - 10/22/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hi guys I need some advice.
I am going to a massive rave this halloween, and am planning on taking 2 ecstacy pills at intervals.
I was thinking about taking 1 pill right before I get in line, and sneak the other one in to take later in the night.

The problem is I dont know how long the wait time at the line, and am worried that the pill will kick in too early before I get in and that I would get noticed by security because of this.
I will be swallowing the pills by the way.

I figured my options are to either
1. Sneak both pills in, and take 1 in the beggining and one later in the night
2. Take the pill before I get in, and hope the line is short enough so security wont notice anything
3. Eat a pizza right before I leave, then after 1 hour of driving to the rave just drop a pill, making the amount of time it takes for the pill to hit longer.
(BTW the pizza is 450 calories and are the ones you can buy for 1 dollar in the frozen foods section at a grocery store)

I have not rolled in a while, but from what I remember it take like
45-60 minutes for a pill to fully kick in.
How long does it take for a pill to kick in on an empty stomach vs after a small meal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How long does ecstacy take to kick in? [Re: xtokex] * 1
    #11302620 - 10/22/09 08:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You're going to a rave.  Security will not care at all.

If they're good pills, take one in line, tape the other to your balls.  Otherwise, take both.

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Re: How long does ecstacy take to kick in? [Re: pwnasaurus] * 1
    #11302646 - 10/22/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The all knowing Erowid says, "Onset: 20 - 90 mins"

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Offlinextokex
Stranger
    #11302724 - 10/22/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So then I should just go to the rave on an empty stomach and just take the pill in line?
Or should I eat some food before I go?
Because, on one hand x suppresses your appetite, but on the other hand its gonna last till like 4 or 5 am.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11302787 - 10/22/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Typically by 45 minutes in i am starting to roll, by the hour mark for sure.

My suggestion....Take them both at the same time around 11pm (assuming the rave is over around 4am-6am) so your rolling nice and good through the "peak" of the rave, and start to come down as the night comes to an end....

Or if you are going to take them separately don't wait to long between doses.  Take one, then 30-45 minutes later take the other. Since you're only working with 2 pills, re-dosing with just one pill to long after you took the first probably won't do a whole lot

:2cents:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11302858 - 10/22/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

xtokex said:
So then I should just go to the rave on an empty stomach and just take the pill in line?
Or should I eat some food before I go?
Because, on one hand x suppresses your appetite, but on the other hand its gonna last till like 4 or 5 am.

I say go on a relatively empty stomach. Get a decent meal in you during the day before the rave...But i typically don't eat within 3-4 hours or so before dosing.

Then after the rave smoke some weed, and get down on a big hearty breakfast...

My favorite thing when raves are over is grubbing on food, walking into the restaurant with pupils fully dilated still, exhausted, still glowing from the molly, all giggly from the massive amounts of bud i just smoked, and reflect on what went down that night....

What rave are you going to BTW?....Monster Massive?...

Lots of rave/festivals going down for halloween...

I'm attending an underground in the bay area on the 30th. Then on Halloween there is a rave going down at a castle this dude built, but i'm not sure if i can do back to back raves haha...

--------------------

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: How long does ecstacy take to kick in? [Re: openmind] * 1
    #11302907 - 10/22/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

good plan. :discorex:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Offlinextokex
Stranger
    #11302912 - 10/22/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea I'm going to monster massive
The rave is going from 7pm-4am
Should I take more than just 2 pills?
My dealer says the pills are really good, so I think 2 is good, but I have not rolled in a while.
How many pills in total do you think I should take to the rave if they are good pills?
I have like 10 pills total, but I was thinking of saving the rest for other raves.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger

#11303664 - 10/22/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It depends on how wicked the rave is.  If it's really poppin', and you're having a great time, I would probably go up to 4 good pills.

OfflineAnthony917
why dont we do it in the road
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #11304308 - 10/23/09 03:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

xtokex said:
My dealer says the pills are really good, so I think 2 is good, but I have not rolled in a while.
How many pills in total do you think I should take to the rave if they are good pills?
I have like 10 pills total, but I was thinking of saving the rest for other raves.

FYI, ecstacy dealers will ALWAYS say they have good shit. Trust me, the dealers half the time don't know shit. Unless it's pure molly, but then you know.
For me, dropping one hit of e will keep me super high for a good 5-6 hours depending on the pill, then the second one will do me in for another 5-6 hours. By dropping twice you're looking at (the very least) a 12 hour high. I would say take one pill at first, then take the second one when you start to come down.

Definitely recommend some good bud for the comedown too, it'll help you sleep.

Edit: Also, for me I usually start to feel the e after about 45 or so minutes, sometimes a little longer than that. Do it on an empty stomach, or a decent meal a good 4 or so hours before.
It depends on how you take it though, if you chew the pill up it'll hit in like...15-20, but they taste like shit. Also, you can (I will never do this) insert them rectally, which apparently hits you way harder & faster, but I'm okay with waiting an hour rather than shoving a pill up my asshole.

Edited by Anthony917 (10/23/09 03:24 AM)

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger

Re: How long does ecstacy take to kick in? [Re: Anthony917] * 1
    #11304545 - 10/23/09 06:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony917 said:
Quote:

xtokex said:

FYI, ecstacy dealers will ALWAYS say they have good shit. Trust me, the dealers half the time don't know shit. Unless it's pure molly, but then you know.
For me, dropping one hit of e will keep me super high for a good 5-6 hours depending on the pill, then the second one will do me in for another 5-6 hours. By dropping twice you're looking at (the very least) a 12 hour high. I would say take one pill at first, then take the second one when you start to come down.

Definitely recommend some good bud for the comedown too, it'll help you sleep.

Edit: Also, for me I usually start to feel the e after about 45 or so minutes, sometimes a little longer than that. Do it on an empty stomach, or a decent meal a good 4 or so hours before.
It depends on how you take it though, if you chew the pill up it'll hit in like...15-20, but they taste like shit. Also, you can (I will never do this) insert them rectally, which apparently hits you way harder & faster, but I'm okay with waiting an hour rather than shoving a pill up my asshole.

I highly disagree.  There's no way that 2 pills will make me roll for 12 hours.  Probably closer to 8.

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Re: How long does ecstacy take to kick in? [Re: pwnasaurus] * 1
    #11306860 - 10/23/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wow thanks for all the advice everyone :grin:
I just had some anxiety about this because I havent been to a rave or done anything too illegal  in a couple of months, but thanks to you guys I am now totally pumped and not jittery about it at all.
lol yea rectal insertion is something I would never do either.
I guess I will probably just combine all your guys advice by:
Eating a good meal like 1 or 2 pm, then just dose with 1 pill right before I get in line at like 7 pm, and then redose again at like 10 or 11, and I think I will just take 2 pills because the pills around the Los Angeles area have always been really good quality in my experience.
I got a few question tho:
If I want to sneak in a pill, is hiding it in my sock a good idea? Or is taping it to my nuts better?

Also, I know this varies from rave to rave, but in your experiences:
If I bring a pack of gum that is SEALED, do you think they would let me bring it in, because they allow sealed ciggarette packs?

Also if I go into the rave w/ a water bottle, would they make me throw it out before i got in or would they let me take it in with me?

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11308240 - 10/23/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

xtokex said:
I just had some anxiety about this because I havent been to a rave or done anything too illegal  in a couple of months, but thanks to you guys I am now totally pumped and not jittery about it at all.
Eating a good meal like 1 or 2 pm, then just dose with 1 pill right before I get in line at like 7 pm, and then redose again at like 10 or 11, and I think I will just take 2 pills because the pills around the Los Angeles area have always been really good quality in my experience.
If I want to sneak in a pill, is hiding it in my sock a good idea? Or is taping it to my nuts better?

If I bring a pack of gum that is SEALED, do you think they would let me bring it in, because they allow sealed ciggarette packs?

Also if I go into the rave w/ a water bottle, would they make me throw it out before i got in or would they let me take it in with me?

So is this your first rave?...Or have you just not been in a while?

If you haven't rolled in a while, and the pills are indeed good...Then 2 pills should treat you just fine, especially since the setting is a rave.

Why wouldn't they let you bring in a pack of gum, regardless if it is sealed or unsealed?

They should let you bring in water...That would be fucked if they didn't.

As far as getting a pill in. Most of the time i just have it in my pocket, or in a pack of cigarettes, or in my backpack somewhere. Most raves i go to only do a quick pat down at the very most, if that....

Your going to have a good time though, don't even worry about that. But, i do hear Monster Massive gets extremely crowded and packed, that's the only thing that would suck, and the line might be long....Personally, i just don't like it when raves get so packed that you don't really have any room to dance around, and the amount of heat and humidity gets ridiculous.

--------------------

OfflineManyAk
Not A Shitgiver
Male

Loc: Somewhere but not here
    #11308281 - 10/23/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't have much experience with E yet, but here's my advice if there's indeed a lot of people and the line is huge :

smoke a joint, the waiting time will be great.

Have fun man, I wish I didn't have to work for Halloween... :thumbdown:

--------------------
                                  we are all luminous beings
why then do we not appear before each other radiant in our illumination

Offlinextokex
Stranger
    #11308794 - 10/23/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

xtokex said:

So is this your first rave?...Or have you just not been in a while?

If you haven't rolled in a while, and the pills are indeed good...Then 2 pills should treat you just fine, especially since the setting is a rave.

Why wouldn't they let you bring in a pack of gum, regardless if it is sealed or unsealed?

They should let you bring in water...That would be fucked if they didn't.

As far as getting a pill in. Most of the time i just have it in my pocket, or in a pack of cigarettes, or in my backpack somewhere. Most raves i go to only do a quick pat down at the very most, if that....

Your going to have a good time though, don't even worry about that. But, i do hear Monster Massive gets extremely crowded and packed, that's the only thing that would suck, and the line might be long....Personally, i just don't like it when raves get so packed that you don't really have any room to dance around, and the amount of heat and humidity gets ridiculous.

Nah this isnt my first rave, its just that I havent been to one in a couple of months.
Generally in my experience people who sell x at raves, especially molly capsules, bring them into the rave by taking a cigarrette, taking the tobacco out, and shoving the capsule or pill in there to disguise it as a cigarrete, and then bring in like 2 or so "sealed" packs of cigarrets filled w/ mollys.
Anyways i doubt temperature would be a problem since its in LA in the fall at night, and there is a few attractions of the rave which are outdoors.
btw thanks for re emphasizing how they dont really check you when you get into the rave, cuz that part was causing me anxiety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules