Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethecheeseismoldy
A figment of your imagination
First Timer
    #11302613 - 10/22/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hello all - myco-virgin here.  I've already bought what I've got to work with, but any c/c is always welcome, just remember this is what I've got to work with.  I'm here to learn.

Got everything ready to go.  The setup I'm using is similar to this.  Except instead of using the hydroton I bought some perlite.  I don't like going to hydro stores.  I'm assuming it will work basically the same.  Got a small tub, about 12x18x18", big enough for 5 or 6 cakes.  Got a 30gal tank rated air pump and two 12" stones.  Is there such thing as too much air exchange with shrooms?  Also, I had to get the taller 1/2 pint jars - couldn't find the short wide ones.  Will this be a problem or do they take longer to colonize than the devito version?

Going to start out with PF cakes and then after a couple runs with those I'll move to bulk substrates.  Got the verm and brf.  Placed an order with FREESPORES.com - got their "random" syringe from their pc stock.  Guess I'll get two since they say you get a free one.  So I'll probably get one of the three they advertise or maybe two different ones.  They've got brazillian, amazonian and cambodian.  Curious to learn more about the three of these between now and when I get them so that I have a better understanding.  What is mostly of interest is colonization times - I've learned patience through other hobbies, but I like to have a basic idea of how long things take with each strain.  It will come with time, I'm sure, but I like to learn from others too.

So basically the plan is to make and inoc the jars and wait for them to colonize watching for contams.  Using RR's brf cakes that are in the vids.  Going to add some gypsum which isn't in the vid.  Get the tank ready when it appears the jars are 100% and wait another week.  Flip the tank on and drop the cakes in.  Set them in a room that gets southern exposure sunlight 12 hours a day and is approx 70 degrees. 

One question I had - what should I get the humidity set to in the tank?  Should I start pumping fresh air in there the day they come out of the jar?

Thanks all.  Glad to be here - thanks for the knowledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
Re: First Timer [Re: thecheeseismoldy]
    #11302667 - 10/22/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

u can look at my sig i did Brazilian didn't really like them but  there good i think with brf its gonna take about 30 days give ur take and just liek 4 inches or perlite is good enough with a mister and fanning like 4 to 5 times a day and fan everytime u mist always dunk and roll it really does help

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
    #11302718 - 10/22/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Except instead of using the hydroton I bought some perlite.  I don't like going to hydro stores.  I'm assuming it will work basically the same

perlite has greater surface area for holding water then putting more humidity into the air so it most definitely works better.

although the shotgun tub in RRs vids are very easy and perform very well, sometimes PmPs can get contams due to stale air building up inside.  just a heads up.

Quote:

What is mostly of interest is colonization times

2-3 weeks is normal from a spore syringe but sometimes it can take a month or more. :shrug:

the tall 1/2 pints take a few days longer due to the height but its not a problem.  I have the same jars.

Quote:

One question I had - what should I get the humidity set to in the tank?  Should I start pumping fresh air in there the day they come out of the jar?

95-100% humidity and yes get the most FAE you can without loosing humidity.  find the balance.

your day night temp/humidity fluctuations are good for pinning as well as 5 minutes of direct sunlight (no more) a day will help pinning.

you on the right track.

good luck, have fun.

:scaryshroom::thumbup:

13:mushroom2:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Timer [Re: 13shrooms]
    #11302727 - 10/22/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

13shrooms said:
Quote:

Quote:

FREESPORES.com

that is a sponsor

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Timer [Re: cashus]
    #11302743 - 10/22/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cashus said:
Quote:

13shrooms said:
Quote:

Quote:

FREESPORES.com

that is a sponsor

fixed, :thanx:

--------------------
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11302759 - 10/22/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11302811 - 10/22/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have used Ralphsters for so long, I just reciently started using sporeworks and I know about thehawkseye but havent look at freespores.com yet. :super:

I get set in my vendors. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11302932 - 10/22/09 09:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks everyone.  I'll be the guy standing next to his mailbox for the next few days.

If I get some time, I'll post a pic of the tank. 

I'm just going to put a couple holes in the top or raise the lid off little by little to find the rh sweet spot.

Waiting patiently...

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11302988 - 10/22/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

air stones under your perlite will help with your Rh alot.

I built a 50gal pmp with 5" of perlite in the bottom that had 2 bubble wands that ran the length of the terrarium fed by two double tubed air pumps (1 for each wand) and several holes in the lid with micropore tape over them to keep dust out.

the water reservoir (bottle) with the air stone in it doesnt supply enough Rh by itself.

fresh air exchange is key along with high Rh.

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11303019 - 10/22/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just looking around over at the hawks eye - those orissas look fuggin' insane - just huge.  lol - little chunk off that thing would send me places.

13 - I saw that idea over there, with a little jug and a stone?  Doesn't look like it would quite do what you want it to, does it?

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11338639 - 10/28/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright, got everything I need now.  FreeSpores.com sent me two syringes of PES Amazonian.  I understand that they are a larger variety, so I bought a 66qt tub today and I'll use the smaller one as a glovebox.

Going to follow mushroomvideo guy's brf tek with the exception of the shotgun terrarium.  Plan on making 12 jars tonight - should fill that tote quite nicely.

The syringes that I got have a couple little clumps of dark stuff floating around - i take it that it is the spores but I can't get them to break down by shaking it - should I be concerned or is it present throughout the liquid and I just can't see it?

Wish me luck.  Thanks all.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11338706 - 10/28/09 01:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

do your best to break em up but their are millions of spores in the solution so dont stress about it.

--------------------

Offlineboomsaway
F N G

#11338828 - 10/28/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the first time i nocced up some jars, the clumps that didnt break up
from my shakin, fell to the bottom of the syringe and i kinda pumped it all in
try not to do that.

hold the jar at an angle so it doesnt happen

--------------------
So, smoking pot = "child endangerment." Storming a home with guns, then firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police procedures to ensure everyone's safety.  -Radley Balko

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
Re: First Timer [Re: boomsaway]
    #11341453 - 10/28/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks...

Got the jars made up and just pulled them off the stove.  Did a 90min steam bath.  A couple of the jars on top of the tin foil look like they may have gotten poked by some metal flakes left from poking the holes in the lid.  You could basically see where steam had been coming out onto the top of the foil - little calcium stains from our lovely city water.  Is it ok if some of the moisture left the jar or should I start over with those two jars?

Also, made a glove box, got a pair of long rubber gloves and some rubbing alcohol.  Going to let these cool off for a couple hours then noc them up.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11342789 - 10/28/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alrighty...  Noc'd up, let's see what happens...

Did 12 jars - re taped each hole after taking the syringe out.  Tape didn't want to heal. 

Question - if you should sterilize your needle for each jar, how do you handle what's in the needle?  Would have obviously gotten fried,  so I was just putting a little extra in with the first poke.  Is that good practice or am I just missing something?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11342825 - 10/28/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you did perfect from the sounds of it:super:

now wait at least 4-7 days b4 you even think about looking for growth.  :syringe:

or you will just drive your self nuts...:crazy2:

trust me on this, waiting is the hardest part, that why I just keep making more.:stoned: 
always something to take my mind off the colonizing jars.:strokebeard:

keep it up, you will have it down in no time.:plur:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#11342976 - 10/29/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

13shrooms said:
5 minutes of direct sunlight (no more) a day will help pinning.

is this in addition to the 12hr on/off light cycle?

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Edited by shasha (10/29/09 12:16 AM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Timer [Re: shasha]
    #11343048 - 10/29/09 12:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shasha said:
Quote:

13shrooms said:
5 minutes of direct sunlight (no more) a day will help pinning.

is this in addition to the 12hr on/off light cycle?

yup, at some point during the day try to get direct sunlight to shine on your substrate for 5min, much more and you risk your substrate drying to much.  mist lightly and put back into your FC.

its a great trigger for pinning or a good boost for the fruitbodies.:sun:

RR said this in another thread somewhere on here. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11343064 - 10/29/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11344193 - 10/29/09 09:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright...  Got the Jeopardy theme going in my head and a bunch of green goodies to keep my mind numbed up.  And yeah, I already looked 13 - I'll go beat myself silly in the corner for being impatient.

I'll report back on my results as they pop up - thanks for the suggestions / hints / tips!

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11359725 - 10/31/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, gave into temptation this morning.  Got two little spots about 1/2cm around on a couple of jars.  See how goes!

I'll have to get some longer syringes.  The ones that came with my spores were about 1 1/2" long and didn't get very deep down the side of the jar - just about a 1/2" down into the brf past the verm.  Filled with brf upto the ring, then did the verm layer.  Cleaned the edge well with alchy-hall then dried it with another paper towel.  Hopefully being that close to the bottom of the cake won't bother the little fellers.  Going to get the wider, short jars too.  Got another tank in the works - ordered the returned order special from The Hawk's Eye - 3 syringes for $6.  Can't be beat!  I'd like to make another order of them, but don't want to be greedy - let more folks take advantage of his kindness.  Thanks for the great deal if you read this.  I'll let ya'll know what I get.

Updates to come - thanks for all the suggestions.

Edited by thecheeseismoldy (10/31/09 08:00 PM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11359997 - 10/31/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I'll have to get some longer syringes.  The ones that came with my spores were about 1 1/2" long and didn't get very deep down the side of the jar - just about a 1/2" down into the brf past the verm.

thats how 90% of us do it also.:smirk:

Quote:

Going to get the wider, short jars too

always good, they colonize a few days faster than the talls.:super:

:scaryshroom::congrats:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy
    #11360240 - 10/31/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You get longer syringes or wing it with the shorties?

InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #11360416 - 10/31/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The standard 1 1/2 inch needles for syringes are perfect no need for longer. Got to remember when you shoot the Spore solution into the jars against the glass it runs down the sides into the BRF cake. As long as it makes it past the dry verm barrier its all good

Edited by Shea25 (10/31/09 11:06 PM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Timer [Re: Shea25]
    #11360494 - 10/31/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah that.:grin:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11366445 - 11/01/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No new spots, but the other two are growing so that's a good thing I guess.

Got another tank, more perlite, and another dozen jars today.  Having a hard time finding the short fat ones so I just got the taller ones. Excited to see what comes in the mail this week from HEye.  Hopefully I'll end up with three different strains - do 4 cakes with each.  I like variety. 

Oh yeah, got some brown rice today too.  Just bought some bags of it and I'll grind it up in the blender.  Anything special I need to be concerned with when making my own flour?  I was also going to add some gypsum - how much should I use for the jars?

Thanks - this is fun.  Cheap too!

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11366498 - 11/02/09 12:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

grind finely so it coats your moist verm well when you mix up your substrate.

gypsum = 1 tablespoon per 5 jars is average so lil more/less wont hurt. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11369338 - 11/02/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Right on, thanks. 

Got 3 syringes from Hawks Eye today - b+, cambodian, and golden teacher.  Not a bad deal for $6.  Just hope they're still good after making a couple trips around the country.

Making up more jars tonight, I'll do 4 of each.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11369399 - 11/02/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

InvisiblePassiveAgressive
Sleepy-_-kinoko!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tueri honorare saltus
    #11369552 - 11/02/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds interesting! Good luck :smile:

--------------------

(\___/)
(= ‘.’=)
(”)__(”)
:amanitajar:

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

Re: First Timer [Re: PassiveAgressive]
    #11373424 - 11/02/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well the kids went to bed before I got a chance to powder up some rice so I was only able to do 5 jars.  Got them in the pot right now, just about another 15 mins or so.  I'll noc 'em up in the morning.  Going to do the cambodians first then I'll do some GT's and B+ with the last 7 jars.  I've read that the B+ isn't all too exciting aside from huge fruits - any thoughts?  May just end up doing 5 gt's and 2 B's, see how it goes.

Also, the syringes that I got from free spores were really clear with only a couple big chunks floating around.  The ones that I got today almost look like pond water - full of the black floaties.  Is this just one person's technique over another?

The two that were starting yesterday are looking good so far - spreading healthily.  Found another couple spots in another two jars.  Rolling along...

Thanks for keeping up.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11373774 - 11/02/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah just diff preferances, some like dark syringes some like perfectly clear (me). 

B+ is just like every P.Cubensis (exception PE) and has the same potential as them all.

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11377201 - 11/03/09 01:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What's up with the PE that has people going kush krazy?  Is it really that much better than the others like the flying saucers that I've read about?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11377229 - 11/03/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

read this and this then you tell me. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11379479 - 11/03/09 07:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Now that I've got the tears from my eyes, a result of just about pissing MYSELF laughing so hard, I can say that I understand.  Thanks.

More spots popping up all the time.  Only seeing 1 in each jar though, even in the ones that started developing first.  This a normal thing I take it?  Got a few more cakes cooling too.  he he he... this shit is fun.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11380107 - 11/03/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

he he he... this shit is fun.

:evildog:  :nursegellar:

:borat:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11387808 - 11/04/09 09:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Coming along nicely.  Bigger spots are getting bigger and the smaller spots are starting to get bigger.  Everything looks as it should, good and healthy.

Got the rest of my jars noc'd up last night.  So got 12 amazon, 6 cambo and 6 GT. 

My buddy is coming into town right about the time I expect these to be finished up.  Should be a good time, getting a hotel with a huge open space filled with trees, plants and a big ass swimming pool.  I'm excited to break out his microscope and study these spores.  Haven't studied in YEARS, a little wigged out by the thought of it.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11394728 - 11/05/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I want to noc up new jars every day, like part of my routine.  Is that normal?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11394793 - 11/05/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

as long as you have a place to fruit them all. 

I have 12 quarts of rye berries inoculated w/PE  and 6 more of Atl#7s

I have 7 quarts of ryegrass seed inoculated w/Atl#7s and 3 more quarts inoculated with Liberty Caps.

4 other 1/2 pints of various substrates inoculated w/more PE just 4 fun.  :stoned:

if you have the room 4 it all, make those jars. :super:

--------------------

Edited by 13shrooms (11/06/09 11:01 AM)

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11401821 - 11/06/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

trade a b+ for a pe syringe?

Yeah, if I keep buying totes my old lady is gonna kill me.  he he.  This hobby is cheap compared to my other "hobby" - glass blowing.  You'd think she'd be happy that I'm not buying $3000 torches all the time.

The jars are doing well.  Some new spots showing up, some jars not showing anything yet.  Do see a tiny tiny little spot starting in a cambo though.  Hopefully I'll need both totes I've got.  See how goes.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11401828 - 11/06/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hee hee, ho ho, ha haa...  Just realized that you have major penis envy.  he he...

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11401940 - 11/07/09 12:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my first try at PE was, well....lets just say, they had white mans disease (small) :grin:

if I keep tryin and workin at it they are bound to get bigger....did I just say that?:lmafo:

Let me see what I get out of this and we can figure out a trade. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11408495 - 11/07/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Right on - those are cool looking little fellas.

All but one of the cambos are showing 2-3 spots each.  Those things took right off.  The amaz are doing good, not a lot of new spots, but the ones that are growing are spreading pretty rapidly.  The GT's have a couple little spots starting.  Having fun watching them progress.  May only end up needing one of those fruiting chambers.  But it's a first so I'm not expecting a whole lot.

The jars are sitting above the fridge in the cupboard - about 77f in there most of the time with the fridge's heat.  Just about 60% rh.  I've got a closet where I'm planning on setting my tubs up.  It seems to stay at a consistent 72f and 60rh.  Is that going to be sufficient or should I get a seedling mat to warm the tub?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11408998 - 11/08/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

those temps are perfect. :thumbup:

humidity doesnt matter when colonizing jars but when fruiting you need a high Rh in 90+% and as much FAE as possible with out losing too much Rh. :stoned:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11422004 - 11/09/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hopefully my little setup will take care of that.  See how it goes, I'm going to get it setup next week.

The Hawks Eye spores that I received are exceptionally hyper little things.  Taking right off.  The cambos will be done before the amazons started a few days prior.  Even the GT's are taking off nicely.

I've still got amazon jars that aren't doing anything.  But the solution in the syringe was pretty clear and it was my first time.  But I did use the same process each time - exactly.  I'm a creature of habit and overly methodical, this is easy for me.  he he he...  Maybe a little me, maybe a little vendor, who knows - see what happens.  But just by looking at the syringe solution I know where I'll be shopping next time around.

Thanks for keeping on 13 - kinda nice having someone to bounce things off.

Offlinedman080

Loc: NEW JERSEY
    #11422252 - 11/09/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Those Cambodians should start taking off I noced 6 up a little over a week ago and there probably 70% colonized.Are you gonna take spore prints THECHEESEISMOLDY? This way you have a really self sufFiciant operation.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

Re: First Timer [Re: dman080]
    #11423037 - 11/09/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah, definitely getting some prints.  But I'm happy with em' so far, lots of spots!  Matter of fact, I better go check and make sure they're still there before I get off to bed.  Never know, santa may have stolen them for his "ride"

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11423061 - 11/09/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:awedance:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11459750 - 11/15/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Got a couple cambodian jars that should be fully colonized within the next day or two.  Just getting to the bottom of the jar.  Everything's doing really well.  No contam issues.  Five of the amazon jars that i did still show nothing.  So i re-noc'd with the remaining amazon and gt syringes I had.  I know the gt's will take off, but I'm not so sure about those amazons.  See how goes...  The ones that have taken off are slow going, but looking healthy.  The gt's are just aboutt 50% now - right there with most of the other 7 ama's I've got.  Time to get the perlite wet and take the fc for a test drive.

Just wanted to post an update, been a few days.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11459803 - 11/15/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OMG I WANNA SEEE SOME PICS NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11461764 - 11/15/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I guess I could do that.  Where is this server hosted?

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11462161 - 11/15/09 05:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

America i guess why?

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11463037 - 11/15/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well since mine are all a figment of my imagination, I'll have to show you some pics from a friend of mine who lives where they are 110% legal.  He's going to send me some later...

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11467404 - 11/16/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

having a hard time getting the humidity over 95% in my tub.  Soaked the perlite and left extra water in the bottom to cover the 12" airstone.  Left it soak over night and it's only at 95%.  Turned the air on and it stays there.  Will this work ok or will the results be thrown off?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11467736 - 11/16/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

95% is pretty good if it stays there.:thumbup:

if not you might want to spend $5 on a big tote to make a shotgun fc with 5" of perlite.

simple and effective.:sun:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11470033 - 11/16/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Got about 4" in there right now.  Wouldn't the shotgun hole pattern actually drop the humidity level though? 

Hopefully all goes well.  Ordered some PE today and got some 4oz jars.  I'm looking forward to these.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11471488 - 11/17/09 12:51 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

not really because u really want that fae and all that perlite keeps it up u shouldn't worry

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11491679 - 11/20/09 09:21 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

alright cool.

going to birth a couple jars in approx 5 days.  No bad spots at all - can't believe it.  That's what kept me from trying this for the past 15 years - fear that I'd mess this part up.  he he he...

Made some 4oz jars yesterday - should have the pe today. 

Had a full pint jar of brf left over so I stuffed it into a pint jar and drilled 8 holes in the lid.  I've got the b+ and I keep hearing nasty things about it.  Think I might try to noc up this pint jar with a couple cc's and see what happens.  I know it will take a while to do it's thang, but I'll maybe use it to spawn to a bulk - that'll be another first.  See how goes!

Thanks for following along - sorry about the lack of pics.  My wife freaks out.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11492568 - 11/20/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

naa b+ was the first thihng i ever did i got some good fruits but really when ur talking about strains i really dont see a difference( yes some do better then other) unless its pe

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11494751 - 11/20/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well, did the deed.  9 pe jars, 3 B+ all 4ozs.  Going to see how much quicker they come to life.  I like to play around a bit.  Also, took that pint jar and noc'd it with about 5cc.  That'll be my first bulk as described above.  Time to do some more reading.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11495285 - 11/20/09 07:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

u should make some lc of teh pe if u havent already

oo PE u dont have penis envy huh  talkign about the pes

lol oops my bad

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Edited by cashus (11/20/09 07:33 PM)

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11507858 - 11/22/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was at wally world today and got all excited.  No, they didn't have free hot wing samples and no, they didn't have peanut butter on sale - they had pressure cookers on clearance for $35.  Cheapo ones, but looked like they'd serve the purpose.  Then I read the back of the box while gloating throughout the store.  10psi.  Set it down on the pre-made burger patties and wept to myself, silently...

But then I get home and it looks like the last little bit of that cambo is finally covered.  The rest aren't far behind.  Got an amazonian that's about 2-3 days away from full coverage too - any chance that I'll be able to get these to bear decent fruits by the end of the first week of december if I birth these couple in the next 3-4 days?  Brother's coming to town for a couple days - want to hang out at the pool and watch the water.

That terrarium is holding a steady 95% - I know that 13 said that should be fine, but I also came across a vicks vaporizer in the closet that's not too old.  Could I set that up to pump some nice fog in there once an hour and cut some 1" side holes along the edge of the perlite?  Would it flush out the co2 depleted air better than my air pump alone?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11507935 - 11/22/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dont rush your cakes cuz they wont fruit earlier just because you forced them to.  you will still have to wait even if you birth them early.

let them consolidate for 5-7 days after full colonization then birth, dunk and roll and they fruit just as fast as if you did any earlier.  good things come to those who wait. :stoned:

as for your FC and the added fog, sounds fine just dont over do the fogging and water log your grows.  otherwise you sound good to go on that. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11510957 - 11/23/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

aww man...  ok...

he he he...

I've seen anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks on the fruiting times - what's been your experience with these varieties?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11511008 - 11/23/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

mine take 5-7 days.  my PE cake that I put in the FC on the 16th started pinning yesterday. (6 days).

I have had some pin in three days and I picked in 7 but thats not as common when using multispore syringes to start with.

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11513889 - 11/23/09 07:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So get acquainted with LC then I take it?  Will do...  If I get a good sized/structured shroom and I want to isolate it - do I use an agar preparation for that?  Pretty easy or is it 50/50 chances?  Just use a little slice of the shroom, right?

One of my 1/4pt PE jars showed me a nice patch today - first one.  Nearly 1/8th of the jar is covered already.  Not sure how I overlooked that yesterday or it popped right up.

How are the PE with colonization speed?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11513967 - 11/23/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

colonize like any other, just take longer to fruit, most take 4-5 days once you see pins to mature but PE can take a week or more. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11538842 - 11/27/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

birthed a cambo last night, dunked for 24hrs, rolled in verm.  Waiting... 

Got a couple of the amazonians just about ready to go also, couple more days.

Got the airpump running and the temp and rh at the above mentioned levels.  Should I open it up a couple times a day to fan it out?  Any misting?  There is a little dew on the sides of the tank.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11538991 - 11/27/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah,  leave it be untill you notice a drop in rh then open to mist everything then fan and close it up till the next rh drop.  you will get a feel for how long that takes after a few times to know how many/often you need to do that a day. 

some can get away with 1x a day some have to do 8 or more a day.  it depends on your fc design and ambiant humidity (environment). 

:super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11540245 - 11/27/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

the rh hasn't dropped at all though.  Stays really constant.  smells like a pile of wet perlite - kinda greenhousy. 

I'll just do it a couple times a day.  Not the worlds largest airpump.  Going to shotgun up that other FC and get some more perlite.  I'm gonna have all kinds of shit here pretty quick.

The PE 1/4pts are fookin' boomin'.  Ones is about half way already.  lol - think I'll try and do a casing with 6 of those.

Most of the cambos probably got another week to full colonization - pretty even.

Also - went back through and removed the extra tape I put over the holes.  Thought they needed to be completely sealed for the best results.  Maybe that's why all these new jars are spreading more quickly that than the smaller hole sealed jars?  Then, one last thing.  On the inside of some of the jars there is a fair amount of water dropplets chillin' between the glass and the cake.  Is this slowing the growth?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11540320 - 11/27/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Maybe that's why all these new jars are spreading more quickly that than the smaller hole sealed jars?  Then, one last thing.  On the inside of some of the jars there is a fair amount of water dropplets chillin' between the glass and the cake.  Is this slowing the growth?

yeah, having them sealed suffocates the myc you need gas exchange but not fresh air or no air. :grin:  if you let them breath by taking the tape off they will take off again they just used up the good air and had nothing but Co2 in the jars.

the moisture is just condensation from the myc being warmer than the surface of the glass and it doesnt hurt anything as long as it doesnt start filling the jar up.  a lil collecting at the bottom wont hurt either.  you know your cakes are drying out with too much gas exchange. so thats good.  it wont slow growth unless its realy excessive. 

just one "terminology" correction. 
Quote:

think I'll try and do a casing with 6 of those.

casing is just a layer thats on top of your substrate. 
I think your meaning spawning to bulk, like a tray or tub?  or r u sayin your cakes crumbled with a casing on them.
if thats the "case" :grin: then I highly suggest not breaking your cakes up unless spawning to bulk is what your doing. 
if you break up your cakes they have to colonize again inturn needing more food which a casing does not supply. 
more sub like coir or manure with verm mixed in both will.  then all that will recolonize and then you fruit that just like a big cake without the dunk and roll.  it will give you way more fruits than just the cakes on their own. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11546795 - 11/29/09 01:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up for me.  Yeah - I was thinking of crumbling and putting them into a tray with a layer of verm.  Read a few of these threads that said it was more productive than the cakes alone.  I'll just keep 'em as is for now.  Try a bulk next time around.

Those 1/4pts are smokin' right along.

No pins as of a few hours ago on the 1 in the fc but it is beginning to cover that verm layer nicely with some puffy myc.  Popped one of the amazonians this afternoon too.  Roll it tomorrow and stick it on in there.  See how they do!

What's up with the agar dishes?  Is that for cloning fruits somehow? 

Later!

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11546833 - 11/29/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11552293 - 11/29/09 10:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

<---- Should have thought of that instead of being a lazy ass.  Thanks.

Thinkin' I see a pin or two...  Really bright white spot that's standing out from the rest of the white shit that's not as bright as the white I'm seeing?

Also, in a couple of the other jars, right at the bottom corner where it curves to the bottom side, there is a little amber looking thing.  Like  a single strand going from the cake to the glass.  Really small and definitely not the brf stuff showing.  Should I toss those or just cut that off when I birth 'em?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11552375 - 11/29/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Really bright white spot that's standing out from the rest of the white shit that's not as bright as the white I'm seeing?

the tiny bright white specs are knots.  the rest are tiny pins and the ones with caps are primordia, the center biggest is a big primordia.  :thumbup:

if it looks like more myc just realy bright white.  its trich myc (forrest green mold) it will turn green and mold spores will be airborn.:tongue:

JUST IN CASE
if you see the slightest green coming from that spot make a salt paste to cover it so you can get a flush out of it b4 tossing.  just a bunch of wet salt to cover it.  it doesnt get rid of it (nothing does) it just slows it down so the rest of the substrate can fruit.  :stoned:

Quote:

Should I toss those or just cut that off when I birth 'em

probably just myc with metabolites.  its normal.  just means dust or something got into there and the myc was fighting it off.  its nothing to worry about.  just rince it off when you birth b4 the dunk and roll. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11552383 - 11/29/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ok cool - what about lighting?  Seems to be a wide array of opinions.  I've just been opening the closet door for a couple hours a day.  Gets light from a north facing window, so it's not brigh, but it's daylight.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11552916 - 11/30/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

daylight is good,  just try to give it as much as you can.  12/12 is ideal but not writen in stone.:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11557039 - 11/30/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ok - got a mist bottle and some h2o2.  Used about a tablespoon or so to a pint of water.  Is that too much?  Misted from each direction twice today and fanned 4 times.  See how this goes...

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11559025 - 11/30/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

whats the h2o2 for :shrug:  you got cobweb mold?

thats the only thing you use it for.  and you dont dilute h2o2 with water, use as is from the bottle.  but it doesnt prevent or remove anything but cobweb.  its not good for your myc either. :stoned:

just stick with the plane water and you will be good.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11560898 - 12/01/09 08:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

oh ok...  See, too many chefs around here cooking up all kinds of ideas.

Won't do it anymore - thanks.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11561465 - 12/01/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thats for sure.  keep it simple and you will get what you want out of this hobby. :super:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11564812 - 12/01/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, so I misted lightly this morning and have fanned 4 times throughout the day.  Just misted again a little bit ago.  Airpump still going.  Running right around 70f, 95rh.  I put them back up on the shelf where they were staying around 73f.  I had put it down on the floor thinking easier to access.  But I'm worried that the cooler temps at night might be a little too low.  Myc has started to work it's way over the verm on the amazonian cake and still seems to be spreading on the cambo but I can't see anything that really looks like a primordia or knotting - all just white fluff with some verm sticking through here and there.  Hard to see though as I don't want to move them around too much.  I'm a nervous sort, so I think that I might be doing something wrong.  But I'm probably just not being patient enough.  Was really hoping to have at least a 1/4 or so for this weekend.  Doesn't look like that'll be happening.  Buddy will just have to split a baggie of rope dope with me.  Still hopeful to get these going though.

Got another birthed today and three more will be popping out next sunday.  Even got a PE 1/4pt that's already 100% as of today.  See how that goes.  Marking them for 6 days out as they come up to 100%.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11565205 - 12/01/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

patience.  :strokebeard:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11566373 - 12/01/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm such a child sometimes. 

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11568907 - 12/02/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

[url= 9101785091401286849762]Minor scare today[/url]

Think I got it all sorted out though.  Got three in a SG tub now.

Pic of the cake is some oysters - those ought to be yummy.  :wink:

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11573332 - 12/02/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is it getting darker in the middle on the top because it's doing it's thang or is that a no-good spot?  Posted this elsewhere this morning and they said it looked fine, whoever they is.  Just like to ask around a little more maybe. 

Edited by thecheeseismoldy (12/02/09 10:53 PM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11573380 - 12/02/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

its fine. its bruising a lil from water droplets setting on it.  let it look dry b4 you mist again or maybe just a lil less mist farther away when your misting.  :thumbup:

it doesnt have to be wet all the time just a drink here and there. :sun:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11573702 - 12/02/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:bow2:  :bow2:  :bow2:

Thanks!

Doesn't seem to be wet, yet it has that glossy look to it.  But I'll just do the pee thing once a day IF it needs it.

Popped another cake tonight.  I think I know what primodia look like now - in my hands.  I'll get a quick pic tomorrow if I can.  Seems to be a tannish bump maybe just under the white?  I've been looking at pics and trying to figure out what to look for.  It's obvious seeing it in pictures on here, but on my own it's a little different.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11574275 - 12/03/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I think I know what primodia look like now - in my hands.  I'll get a quick pic tomorrow if I can.  Seems to be a tannish bump maybe just under the white?

:rockon:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11599735 - 12/06/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, still nothing.  The primordia that I saw were on one of the cakes that's only been in there for 2 or 3 days now.  The one's been in there 9 or 10 days now.  :confused:  Temps fluctuating slightly, but only 2-3 degrees each side of 72.  The thing is constantly reading 95, goes down, but never over 95, so I'm assuming it's always 95 or better.  Been misting once daily and not letting them get "wet" and fanning 4 times a day.  The newer cakes are doing their thang too, so everything seems to be ok but just won't pin.  Not seeing anything other than white with verm sticking out here and there.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11599809 - 12/06/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

huh, stalled.....

well you seem to be doing everything right, the only thing I can say now is give it more time.  lift the cake and see if its light ot still feels like it has good moisture.  if it dried out your going to have to dunk/roll again. 

if its fine then give it more time

or
crumble it up and mix with coir in a tray for a practice bulk grow.  I had a PE cake do that to me then popped 1 big mushie out and that was it.  :shrug:  that happens with using spore syringes some times.  dont let it discourage you. doesnt sound like its anything you did. :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11601346 - 12/07/09 06:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I can hear Alex Trebeck and that damn music...

Thanks 13 - see what happens...

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11602646 - 12/07/09 11:42 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lmafo:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11602999 - 12/07/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Cake felt fairly "wet" yet, not dry at all.  Just that mushroomy damp feeling.

Maybe just one quick blast a day with the mist isn't enough?  I usually just give them one good solid pump from each direction over all nine cakes.

Got a bunch more cakes - ever tried that cranberry juice extraction method on cakes?

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11603172 - 12/07/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

no, I get fruits, so I have only tried the things in my journal.  you can use lemon to do the same extraction, its better than cranberry juice cuz it has the acidity and vita C in it already.  :thumbup:

try not misting the cake.  if it still feels moist you might have to trigger the myc to fruit by letting the cake start to dry out and the myc will feel the need to reproduce cuz conditions are changing.  forced pinning.  :shrug:  I had to with almost half my cakes on my first grow. :smirk:

crumble your cakes to coir or manure or both with added verm.  I can almost guarantee you will get mushies that way.  :sun:

Im not a fan of cakes but I do use them from time to time to test viability of spore syringes. :stoned:

Ill be watching to see what you decide to do with your cakes.

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11607622 - 12/07/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, did a cake in orange juice and a squirt of lemon.  Going to do another tomorrow morning and we're each going to drink one.  The rule was that we couldn't smell it first.  Stuff looked like barf in the strainer.  lol...  Had some chinese food instead tonight - I love buffets.  Tomorrow we'll give the OJ a go.

Bruised up two of the cakes pretty bad.  Humidity was dropping too.  Sprayed the top of the perlite with a good misting and brought them back up.  Hard keeping the temps consistent.  Thinking a heat pad on a timer might be a safe bet.  Just have to get a horti grade one that can take the moisture.  I'll do as you say and let 'em go without the water.

The rest of the cakes I'll take your adivce too and see what I can score down at the local farmers market.  They've got all kinds of shit.  Hopefully I'll find a bucket of good horse hockey down there.  Coir though, that's just the coco expandable stuff, right?

I see a couple chambers full of bread pans...

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11607668 - 12/07/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

that's just the coco expandable stuff, right?

yup, this stuff, brand doesnt matter. :thumbup:

if you make a whole brick 1 gal warm water to hydrate and a quart of verm for substrate (you can add 50% manure or up to 10% of any other additives).  you will need 24 cakes minimum for spawn for that much substrate.

Im sure you can/know how to reduce the amounts of sub for the amount of spawn you have.. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11626836 - 12/10/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Still no dice man...  Just don't get it.  I'm going to take it out of the closet tomorrow and get it closer to the window.  Maybe just that dim daylight it was getting most of the day wasn't doing it.  Humidity is going down slightly.  Been a lot colder here lately, but got the temps hovering at 71 pretty consistently.  Only getting 90% rh though.  Might have to rewet the perlite?

Thanks for the recipe.

Offlinethecheeseismoldy

#11652331 - 12/14/09 10:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, working on a more controlled environment and starting over with the terrarium and couple dozen cakes I've got left.  Should be a good consistent 75-78f and I'll just dunk the bottom of the terrarium in the tub once a week or so to keep the perlite nice and damp.  Doesn't seem to keep up the humidity like it does for others.  Put them on a 12/12 light as well.

Can the cakes in the terrarium right now be d n rll'd again?  What about the ones that are bruised - should I just chuck 'em or toss 'em in a bucket and hope for the best?

How long can the cakes in the jars sit without being birthed?

Edited by thecheeseismoldy (12/14/09 10:41 PM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman

Trusted Cultivator
    #11652427 - 12/14/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Can the cakes in the terrarium right now be d n rll'd again?  What about the ones that are bruised - should I just chuck 'em or toss 'em in a bucket and hope for the best?

How long can the cakes in the jars sit without being birthed?

as long as their arent big pins on the cake you can D & R at any time if you feel the need.

I would do a d & r on the bruised ones also. 

untill you see pins forming (invitro) then its fruiting already so you go straight to the fc till harvest then d & r for the second flush.

I just left my grain jar set for 2 weeks after full colonization and they were fine no invitro pinning after that long.:thumbup:

I spawned them saturday in 2 monos and a small tray. 

6 quarts PE spawn to 1 brick coir and 1 quart verm in a 16gal mono w/1" holes.

sm.tray was 2 - 1/2pts of PE crumbled to 1 quart sub of 80%coir/20%verm

:santaclaus:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder