Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gedankenexperiment
New York football, LOL
    #11301290 - 10/22/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The Jets suck, and I think they will have a tough time beating Oak this Sunday, but I do think they will win.  The Bills?  I don't even have to talk about their suckage.

What about the Giants?  The oh-so-mighty Giants?  Look for a win this Sunday to Arizona.  The Giants defensive weaknesses were gruesomely displayed before the entire country in the game against the Saints.  But, obviously the Cards aren't anything like the Saint's and they do not have the offensive power of Drew Brees and Co, however, I think it's going to be a tough game for the Giants.  I honestly believe, if it weren't for all the other horrible teams this year, they would not be a contending team.  Their pass defense has obvious holes, and as the season moves on, I expect the team lose more and more games.  They got over their easy schedule at the beginning, but it's all down hill from here for them IMHO.  Playoffs?  Yes, but only because of their crappy division, but no championship this year.

The Saint's have crushed everything the state of New York has to offer, good thing their baseball team is winning :lol:

--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: New York football, LOL [Re: cortex]
    #11301324 - 10/22/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The Saints have never had a single Super Bowl appearance.

that's all i'll say.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11301352 - 10/22/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Who's talking about the Super Bowl?

Besides there's a first time for everything, last year was the Cards first one and they are one of the oldest clubs in the league.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: New York football, LOL [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11301361 - 10/22/09 05:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think the Saints have a great shot at making it to the superbowl this year.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by THE KRAT BARON (10/22/09 06:11 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #11301507 - 10/22/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cortezthekiller said:
Who's talking about the Super Bowl?

Besides there's a first time for everything, last year was the Cards first one and they are one of the oldest clubs in the league.

How'd that work out?

--------------------

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11301591 - 10/22/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Now we're talking about Super Bowl wins?  Jesus, man, it's week 6, and even I am skeptical about the Saints even making an appearance.

Besides, this thread is about New York football.  Yes this Giants team has won a SB.  Big deal.  You want to talk about historical SB appearances and wins?  I mean really, a statistic like that completely, 100%, absolutely meaningless.  Okay, maybe you can look at some stats for a decade back, on the high end, but the Giants, the Saints, every team in the league is a completely different one than the ones 10 years go.  The only things that are the same: the club name, the stadium and the fans.  Sure there are clubs who historically have made a lot of SB's, the Steelers, the Cowboys, Pats, and there are historically BAD teams, like the Saints and the Lions, but every year is a new year, man (except maybe for the Lions :lol:).

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11301748 - 10/22/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well you made it alot about new orleans football by saying that the giants were beaten to all fuck by us in front of the whole nation, which is true.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11301909 - 10/22/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah that's fine I like talking about the Saints, who have NEVER been to a super bowl before (or won one).  did you know that??

--------------------

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

#11301976 - 10/22/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Did you know that in 1988 the Redskins beat the Vikings in the NFC championship game??  Did you know the Bears made the playoffs in 1985!?  Holy shit!  What are they gonna do this year!?!!?

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11304255 - 10/23/09 02:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11304260 - 10/23/09 02:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
<

<

OfflinePaw_Paw
OTD`s Cranky Hyperetard
Female

Loc: Northern Hemisphere
    #11308643 - 10/23/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This thread should be locked:crankey:

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #11308664 - 10/23/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I'm done with it.  Though I still LOL at NY football and I hope (though not suspect) that the Cards beat the Giants on Sunday.

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#11308967 - 10/23/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

cards will prob get wiped out

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: ManianFH]
    #11308989 - 10/23/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah in giants stadium... im not expecting an upset, just hoping for one

--------------------

OfflinePaw_Paw
OTD`s Cranky Hyperetard
Female

#11310049 - 10/24/09 03:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I hope the Jets lose to Oakland:yesnod:
It would be nice if the Cards beat the Colts but that is a pipe dream:faded:

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#11321817 - 10/25/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Why does Tom Coughlin always look like he's auditioning for a hemorrhoids commercial?

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11321931 - 10/25/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cortezthekiller said:
The Bills?  I don't even have to talk about their suckage.

WTF.  Why are you hating on the best team in the NFL?  They've won their past two games vs. top notch opponents like...

er..

Anyway, it doesn't matter because they've been to FOUR superbowls back-to-back, unlike the Saints.  In fact, I bet the Bills have already turned their 2009 season into another Superbowl which they will win just like all the others.

Just like all the others....

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Re: New York football, LOL [Re: Society]
    #11322006 - 10/25/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cortezthekiller said:
...Yes this Giants team has won a SB.  Big deal.  You want to talk about historical SB appearances and wins?  I mean really, a statistic like that completely, 100%, absolutely meaningless.  Okay, maybe you can look at some stats for a decade back, on the high end, but the Giants, the Saints, every team in the league is a completely different one than the ones 10 years go.  The only things that are the same: the club name, the stadium and the fans.  Sure there are clubs who historically have made a lot of SB's, the Steelers, the Cowboys, Pats, and there are historically BAD teams, like the Saints and the Lions, but every year is a new year, man (except maybe for the Lions :lol:).

Quote:

cortezthekiller said:
...the Saints, ... have NEVER been to a super bowl before (or won one).  did you know that??

Quote:

cortezthekiller said:
Did you know that in 1988 the Redskins beat the Vikings in the NFC championship game??  Did you know the Bears made the playoffs in 1985!?  Holy shit!  What are they gonna do this year!?!!?

Stop talking about pointless stats.  Who cares if they have been to the SB in the past?  This is a completely different team, stop being such a moron.

--------------------

OfflinePaw_Paw
OTD`s Cranky Hyperetard
Female

#11324217 - 10/26/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Look up in the sky
Its a bird its a plane
No its Reggie Bush:snowman:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
4,176 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.