Home | Community | Message Board


Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/18/05
Posts: 9,774
Loc: BALLS DEEP
On the rag
    #11300072 - 10/22/09 04:35 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Are there any other pessimists here? I hate life and can't stand it. Sure, some things are good, but it just seems that the bad shit just overshadows it and taints it. I'm sick of going to my shitty job and I'm sick of longing after women that are only going to fuck me over, anyway. People tell me to be positive, but it's extremely hard. I should tell them to wake up and smell the sewage. I work to live, but it just doesn't seem worth it, life constantly sucks and everyone knows it.

Well, I need to look on the bright side, maybe all my tobacco use will kill me within the next 20 years.

:megacrankey:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethomasbe
biased!
 User Gallery


Registered: 05/30/09
Posts: 174
Last seen: 4 years, 2 days
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300110 - 10/22/09 04:41 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

damn man....

smoke some bud or something :potleaf:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/17/05
Posts: 17,909
Loc: woodwork Flag
Last seen: 10 days, 1 hour
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300125 - 10/22/09 04:43 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You should start a heroin habit.  Honestly, all your problems will just fade into the background.  Sure, you will be working soley to support a habit but at least you will be high.

Otherwise, quit yer complaining and enjoy what you can while it lasts.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/03/08
Posts: 6,383
Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300131 - 10/22/09 04:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yea dude, it sucks


suicide by smoking FTW


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/18/05
Posts: 9,774
Loc: BALLS DEEP
Re: On the rag [Re: thomasbe]
    #11300134 - 10/22/09 04:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I have been, believe me. That's another story entirely, it actually makes me worse sometimes. It's just that things have been so shitty. It's like I keep telling myself not to stress little things, but I do anyway. IDK I guess my goal in life is to get married and buy a house and have a family. I don't know if that's what I want. The way I see it, the chick's gonna fuck me over anyway, or things will go wrong because I've fucked it up. This is mostly for me being overly emo. I know life sucks for everyone in one way or another but it doesn't make me feel any better.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/18/05
Posts: 9,774
Loc: BALLS DEEP
Re: On the rag [Re: Tangerines]
    #11300148 - 10/22/09 04:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
You should start a heroin habit.  Honestly, all your problems will just fade into the background.  Sure, you will be working soley to support a habit but at least you will be high.

Otherwise, quit yer complaining and enjoy what you can while it lasts.




I know you're messing around, but another drug is the last thing I need. I guess I should try to focus on the positive and move on. I have a lot of good things in my life but I feel ostracized by people in general. I'm trying to work on myself here and there, but it's hard. I need to get my ass back in the gym.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male


Registered: 05/22/05
Posts: 291
Last seen: 2 years, 11 months
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300157 - 10/22/09 04:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I know how you feel. I constantly think the same thing, and "being positive" is a fucking joke. Ooo, let's all lie to ourselves and think the world is a wonderful place where nothing bad happens; bullshit.
What I find has helped a lot is not having a job (may not be possible in your situation) and occupying my time with other things. This is the reason I am always doing something: being online reading/posting, smoking weed and watching TV, listening to music REALLY loud (seems to keep me from thinking altogether, which is great), etc.
Try to eliminate small stresses in your life so you can better handle the bigger ones. When you start thinking about all the bad shit, try and think of some good things in your life as well. At least you have some good things going for you, not everyone can say that. Trust me, not many things are going to make you feel entirely better, but take all that you can get while it is available.
Hell, I've been on medications for stress and depression for a couple of years now and am just now starting to wean myself off of them. Sure, I still have thoughts about how much bad shit is going on, but you just have to learn to say, "Fuck it." Worrying and being depressed about things you have no control over isn't helping anyone, and is only hurting you. At least you can try and make yourself feel better and then there is one less suffering soul in the world.

Jesus, I ramble when I don't smoke weed all day.:stoned:


--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?


Free Stuff Thread


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLobsterSauce
 User Gallery


Registered: 11/09/08
Posts: 19,113
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300158 - 10/22/09 04:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

On a Ragga Tip.

This might help.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/17/05
Posts: 17,909
Loc: woodwork Flag
Last seen: 10 days, 1 hour
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300164 - 10/22/09 04:49 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Well I was half joking, really.  I used to use for reasons similar to your pains.  Then I decided to not use and then enjoy what I can while I can.

Sometimes you just have to be blindly happy or you will just get dragged by the boat.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male


Registered: 03/31/09
Posts: 2,342
Loc: Detroit
Last seen: 4 years, 5 months
Re: On the rag [Re: m00nshine]
    #11300203 - 10/22/09 04:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:
Are there any other pessimists here? I hate life and can't stand it. Sure, some things are good, but it just seems that the bad shit just overshadows it and taints it. I'm sick of going to my shitty job and I'm sick of longing after women that are only going to fuck me over, anyway. People tell me to be positive, but it's extremely hard. I should tell them to wake up and smell the sewage. I work to live, but it just doesn't seem worth it, life constantly sucks and everyone knows it.

Well, I need to look on the bright side, maybe all my tobacco use will kill me within the next 20 years.

:megacrankey:




yeah. i feel like this every day. its all about keeping your head down and maintaining one or two (hopefully not too destructive) vices to make all the shit you have to go through every day worth it.


--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblem00nshine
ÜBER SHAMAN
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/18/05
Posts: 9,774
Loc: BALLS DEEP
Re: On the rag [Re: Tangerines]
    #11300238 - 10/22/09 04:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

switchy85 said:
I know how you feel. I constantly think the same thing, and "being positive" is a fucking joke. Ooo, let's all lie to ourselves and think the world is a wonderful place where nothing bad happens; bullshit.
What I find has helped a lot is not having a job (may not be possible in your situation) and occupying my time with other things. This is the reason I am always doing something: being online reading/posting, smoking weed and watching TV, listening to music REALLY loud (seems to keep me from thinking altogether, which is great), etc.
Try to eliminate small stresses in your life so you can better handle the bigger ones. When you start thinking about all the bad shit, try and think of some good things in your life as well. At least you have some good things going for you, not everyone can say that. Trust me, not many things are going to make you feel entirely better, but take all that you can get while it is available.
Hell, I've been on medications for stress and depression for a couple of years now and am just now starting to wean myself off of them. Sure, I still have thoughts about how much bad shit is going on, but you just have to learn to say, "Fuck it." Worrying and being depressed about things you have no control over isn't helping anyone, and is only hurting you. At least you can try and make yourself feel better and then there is one less suffering soul in the world.

Jesus, I ramble when I don't smoke weed all day.:stoned:




Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I try to do some of those things, too, and sometimes they're effective, other times not so much. :shrug: Some days I feel fine, though. I can't go without my meds, I turn into a mess. I also have anger and anxiety issues, it blows. Some positive things: I have a great family, a job, I'm college educated, I'm generally a nice person. I'll discuss the negative things when I get back from work, even if it means OTD has more ammo in it's arsenal. But, we're on a message board after all, and it's all meaningless bullshit. (as far as otd goes). I like this site, and use it primarily for learning more about cult and I did want to meet some shroomerites, but if certain people are going to be at gatherings, I'd rather not potentially get myself into trouble :lol: 

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Well I was half joking, really.  I used to use for reasons similar to your pains.  Then I decided to not use and then enjoy what I can while I can.

Sometimes you just have to be blindly happy or you will just get dragged by the boat.




You're definitely right. I guess I'll try to shake it off today, but sometimes I wish I could just be miserable looking just so people know to stay away from me and not talk to me. I hate having to respond to people when they talk :lol: I hate small talk and most social situations in general. That's probably why I spend a lot of time on these boards, haha.

I'll poast after work....work....ugggghhh


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are shrooming animals constantly taking heroic doses?
( 1 2 all )
PyroBurns 2,068 24 01/27/08 09:11 PM
by debianlinux
* i have been in a self-absorbed, depressed, worrisome, pessimistic funk for the past day or so
( 1 2 all )
NastyDHL 1,936 25 09/19/09 11:05 PM
by elementswrath
* Pessimist or Optimist?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,744 31 07/25/05 11:46 PM
by RESTLESS
* Doin' That Rag.... Hooty 312 0 02/22/05 04:48 PM
by Hooty
* my 'on the rag' post.
( 1 2 all )
wearejellyfish 2,225 27 04/24/07 02:07 PM
by gluke bastid
* what would you have done i this situation with a blind perso milk 833 8 09/19/03 03:46 PM
by Vulture
* FDA Looking Into Blindness-Viagra
RandalFlagg
387 0 05/27/05 10:37 AM
by RandalFlagg
* What do blind people "see" when they trip?? mediman0078 1,057 14 11/28/05 05:25 PM
by mediman0078

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
323 topic views. 6 members, 145 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.