Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBipolardox
^^^Like the name says^^^
Male

Loc: Renton Wa
Trip advise 5+g
    #11298671 - 10/22/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So, after acquiring a lot of cubes, so far 13g's dry, (should be more tomorrow)
My girl and I are wanting an out of this world trip. Our trips so far have had some nice warping and 3d movement of objects, no actual hallucinations or anything. So we're thinking about 5 grams dry in a lemon tek.
Questions
I tend to start stressing out about everything possible on the come down, thus far it's about the same regardless of the dose, but this will be a huge jump from the usual 2g doses.
Will the stronger dose possibly intensify the "bad" part of the come downs?
Also I read something called an "indian dose" but can't find any definitions of it, just references. Same goes for "Heroic" dose.
Can anyone elaborate on this?
basically we're after some super strong visuals, more then just watching patterns shift around, essentially experiencing a "another world" type trip.

--------------------
"When everyone goes home, you're stuck with yourself."
~Layne Staley~
"Life Is Good, and every breath is a gift"  ~Bipolardox~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: Bipolardox]
    #11298689 - 10/22/09 10:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Eat 5 grams in a pitch black room with complete silence
McKenna style biatch

--------------------

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: visions]
    #11298799 - 10/22/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

one of you should eat the 13 grams, thats a heroic dose, or indian dose then sit back mckenna style.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11298872 - 10/22/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you usually take 2 grams then take an eighth and wait an hour or two and if you want more take another 1.5 grams.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: bootedboy]
    #11298893 - 10/22/09 11:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

5g will most likely kick your ass. I've taken 9g as my highest dose (was accustomed to 1/8s) and it is something that you have to be ready for. It will probably intensify the bad comedown you talk about, so if you decide to go for it I would keep some downers around so you can have a safety net in case things get too bad for ya.
As others have said, if getting the mushrooms isn't hard, then start with an 1/8 and work your way up. Going from 2 to 5 grams is going to blow your brain to pieces. lol Good luck and have fun!

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: switchy85]
    #11298998 - 10/22/09 11:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha
after the 2 first posts i was hoping that every post would end with 'mckenna style'

mckenna style. :lol:

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11300140 - 10/22/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mckenna style

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineMOPE
Walking Chemical Reaction

#11300197 - 10/22/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If youre used to 2 gram trips on cubes and you move up to 5 or 6 gs, i think you'll really be suprised at how strong the trip is. 

concerning the whole higher dose = more bad thoughts or a bad trip, well, that could be a possibility if you can't keep your mind in the right place or youve got something heavy on your conscience. usually my high dose trips are pretty awe-inspiring and turn out very well, but when things go south on a high dose it can get pretty hellish.

--------------------
Got used to the feeling of falling
But you'll never see me following
Bouncing back and forth between the healing and the hollering
Riding the outer ring of my own private saturn
Thoughts scattered all across the grey matter

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: bootedboy]
    #11300825 - 10/22/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bootedboy said:
If you usually take 2 grams then take an eighth and wait an hour or two and if you want more take another 1.5 grams.

what he said

a heroic dose is when you take a fuckload
Mckenna style is 5g, dark room and silence...lie down and let the shrooms take you away

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineOzzy_shroomer
Mystery Machine
Male User Gallery

Loc: Summer All Year
Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: CamKron]
    #11301632 - 10/22/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

whoooo hope your ready but go for it and just to make another poster happy

Mckenna style :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleBipolardox
^^^Like the name says^^^
Male

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: CamKron]
    #11302000 - 10/22/09 07:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CamKron said:
Quote:

bootedboy said:

what he said

a heroic dose is when you take a fuckload
Mckenna style is 5g, dark room and silence...lie down and let the shrooms take you away

Nice definitions, usually I spend most of the trip having a great time, the comedown is only rough when the visuals stop and I am more or less just thinking.
It feels like it amplifies every stress point I have , then when it wears off there's always that euphoric calm peacefulness. I usually try to watch familiar movies, though Mirrormask was weird enough without the shrooms, when on them, it's hard to tell what is the strange movie and whats the trip. (last movie made by the Jim Henson production co after he died, fun flick if you liked dark crystal, but totally different style (if you're expecting Jim Hensons style.)

As suggested, will probably start 3.5-4g, and up if wanted.
Thanks for the advise, made all the difference!
Anyone have any suggestions for fun movies to trip on? (I laugh a lot so comedies/cartoon stuff is always good)

--------------------
~Layne Staley~

OfflineOzzy_shroomer
Mystery Machine
Male User Gallery

Loc: Summer All Year
    #11303295 - 10/22/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Off Topic - Bipolardox

you stamped a shroom thats awesome sorry op

--------------------

InvisibleHorusTh3Chrous

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: Ozzy_shroomer]
    #11303598 - 10/22/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea if you get strong enough shrooms sometimes 2.8 is all you need to have a hellish, mckenna style, OOB / NDE.. type shiat

id say after a certain amount though your nody builds a tolerance, so best take as much as u can at first then waiting

sometimes weak shrooms 10 grams wont even get you to what 4 grams of some potent ones will

InvisibleBipolardox
^^^Like the name says^^^
Male

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: HorusTh3Chrous]
    #11304222 - 10/23/09 02:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well, ended up being strong but rough (serves me right)
absolutely no visuals, but pretty intense, then I lost contact with reality. Can't really distinguish between reality and not. It seems like everything has already happened, I cant

Still out there :rolleyes: I still can't grip anything yet. I know for a while I identified what was happening, and knew if I was to stay that way I'd be permanantly hospitalized.
The whole trip finally solidified to one object, my wedding ring with my wifes name. If I lost everything I'd never be parted from it. I feel somehow that once I'm gone, if that ring or any part were ever changed that my soul would never find peace.
That's what this experience came down to.
Going to bed now.

--------------------
~Layne Staley~

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#11306387 - 10/23/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my advice:

clean your house and your body all day before you trip. Eat a light breakfast of fresh fruit and grains, no meat or dairy. Keep an empty stomach the rest of the day.

Prepare places on the floor with blankets and pillows so you are as comfortable as possible. Wear pajamas.

Then sit down with your gf and meditate for at least an hour or so. Clean your mind out and get all that crap out up front before you even start.

Do whatever rituals/prayers you like. The point is to set a direction for your intent.

Eat your doses (at least 5g) and continue your meditations in low lighting or darkness until they kick in.

Lie in silent darkness and trip the fuck out. Have some chill music ready before you start in case you need an emergency calming effect.

Try to agree with your girlfriend to respect a zone of silence so that neither of you inadvertently impose yourselves onto the others experience by blathering on in a manic state.

IME higher doses can actually be less uncomfortable than lower doses. But it's a harrowing experience either way, and if you aren't ready to get out of your comfort zone then don't attempt this kind of trip.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #11306551 - 10/23/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Looks like he already did it..... just not

McKenna Style :cool:

Nah seriously though OP, I don't know what the deal is. 5g dry and no visuals? What?

McKenna Style is taking 5g dry and laying down in a dark room with as little light/sound as possible, closing your eyes and being taken away.

IME, the one time I did it, the comeup was very confusing/rough, the peak was extremely enlightening/spiritual, and the comedown was very euphoric/recreational/glad to "have my mind back."

Try again in a week or two if you can. Lemon tek 5g and go with silent darkness.

Sounds like this trip your mind became too focused and attached on something (wedding ring) to truly let go. Sounds like if you had been able to temporarily cut off your attachment to that, you might have been able to wander off into the void.....

McKenna Style

--------------------
relax

...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

InvisibleBipolardox
^^^Like the name says^^^
Male

Re: Trip advise 5+g [Re: AquaKet]
    #11307435 - 10/23/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It was odd, lemon tek did great, last time was much lower dose, but just ate them whole, had good visuals, but this time was all just a mind trip for us both. My thought is this batch was just slightly different (chemically speaking). Next time will be going on cambodians, haven't tried them yet.

Neither of us were in a very quiet mood, and within 5 minutes after the lemon tek I realized I was very tired, and getting sick. Kinda distracting when every time you swallow your throat hurts and keeps you grounded :shrug:
Had I realized I was getting sick I'd have waited, now today I just have the flu and a migraine.
Gonna go mist the cambos and take a nap.
You guys were great with the advise, in the future I'll focus on pre-adjusting the setting for more comfort.
We were both waiting for some mild visuals to start before going totally dark, still lost touch with reality pretty good for several hours. It was strange to feel like everything merged together, everything physical, sight sound, even time. Will delve in more deeply when completely well.:tongue2:

--------------------
~Layne Staley~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract