Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I found two yellow fly agaric mushrooms. Is it ok to eat them because it says there poison and hallucinogenic. I really wanna see some magic would be worth the poison as long as dosent do any long term damage.
-------------------- Lifes A Trip Then You Die, So Have Fun.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff 190 topic views. 10 members, 101 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]