Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMedulaOblangata
Stranger
Why won't it let me make a new account?
    #11297775 - 10/22/09 05:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I used another email I had because I just now realized I spelled Medulla wrong and wanted to make a new account since I'd rather lose my post count than pay $10 I don't have, but it keeps saying the email is in use by the account I'm on right now even though it's a different email. I even tried on a different computer.

What gives?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Why won't it let me make a new account? [Re: MedulaOblangata]
    #11297800 - 10/22/09 05:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you are only allowed one account unless its an officially approved grow log puppet, which is separate from the normal userbase.

puppets = bananas, ok. :awesham:

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineMedulaOblangata
Stranger
Re: Why won't it let me make a new account? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11297807 - 10/22/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ahh, makes sense. I searched and found a topic and everyone in it was just telling the guy to make a new account and he did and openly said he did so I figured it wasn't against the rules, oh well. But seriously, how the fuck did it know I already had an account? I used two different computers and my itouch lol.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Why won't it let me make a new account? [Re: MedulaOblangata]
    #11297851 - 10/22/09 06:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

did you use the same connection?  do you have any banned accounts.

hell, i don't work here.  im sure one of the staff members will come around and explain the rest to you...

:cheers:

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Why won't it let me make a new account? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11297871 - 10/22/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

gtfo = shroomery deputy sheriff
Steven seagull = deputy sheriff

gtfo = Steven seagull

therefore gtfo = shroomery president with MMA skills

done, next question ?

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Why won't it let me make a new account? [Re: royer]
    #11297876 - 10/22/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds