Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX]
    #11297076 - 10/22/09 02:41 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

October 21 2009 - The Courier of Montgomery County

Updated: 10.21.09
In what officials say is the biggest drug bust this year by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit, officers seized about 3,300 pounds of marijuana from a tractor-trailer at an East County truck stop Tuesday night.

An SIU K9 officer and his drug dog found the marijuana hidden among watermelons and crates of lemons in the tractor-trailer, which was parked at the Flying J Travel Plaza truck stop, located in Patton Village at Texas 242 and U.S. 59, according to an MCSO press release.

No arrests have been made and the investigation continues.

Deputies and the drug dog were checking the Flying J truck stop for various things, said Lt. Phillip Cash, who heads the SIU.

“It’s common in rest areas to check,” he said. “You get a lot of stolen vehicles ... a lot of stuff. Most agencies will check rest stops and motels.

“We’ve had other arrests, but nothing this significant.”

Cash said the 3,300 pounds of marijuana was the SIU’s biggest bust so far this year.

The marijuana has an estimated street value of $1.32 million, based on what Cash said is the “local price” of $400 per pound.

Deputies saw the tractor-trailer had expired registration and inspection certificates and searched it with the drug dog. They found the sealed packages of marijuana hidden among the fruit.

Drug runners often will try to hide contraband and mask the scent to confuse drug dogs, Cash said.

“K9s are trained to alert on the scent,” he said, “and the masking agent doesn’t work on them.”

U.S. 59 and Interstate 45 are both “major trafficking hubs” out of Houston for drugs being brought up from South Texas, Cash said.

No Flying J employees were involved in the smuggling of the marijuana, he said.

According to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency website, usdoj.gov, approximately 125,893 pounds of marijuana were seized by federal agents in Texas last year.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #11297503 - 10/22/09 05:10 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

“It’s common in rest areas to check,” he said. “You get a lot of stolen vehicles ... a lot of stuff. Most agencies will check rest stops and motels.

i would certainly say anyone planning on taking a little roadtrip for whatever reason should keep that in mind. 

motels and rest stops...don't park near any trucks...

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleDango_Bill
Seven
Female User Gallery

Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #11297798 - 10/22/09 07:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:
The marijuana has an estimated street value of $1.32 million, based on what Cash said is the “local price” of $400 per pound.

I'm lucky if I can get 2.5 ounces for $400.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: Dango_Bill]
    #11297878 - 10/22/09 08:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

heh...apparently you have never seen schwagg before.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11297880 - 10/22/09 08:46 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
<

<

Offlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11298572 - 10/22/09 12:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

GTFO said:

Hows that taste?? you should buy us grown weed and not support narco terrorism:)

this taste better i bet:)

This has the best high!!

If you cant find stuff like this grow it!!! This mini was grown next to my tomattoes

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11298579 - 10/22/09 12:16 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i just happen to have a picture of schwagg, ok. 

--------------------
<

<

OfflineCap Stemson
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11299083 - 10/22/09 02:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

narco terrorism? oh you mean the DEA. the DEA is a openly supported terrorist group that carries out the orders of the federal government. Their sole mission is to create a criminal image on the narcotic market, steering public opinion with fear and propaganda. Same thing they have been doing since 1920 germany. Hitler got pretty far too, but still lost the war. Keep that in mind.

OfflineDutch-Master2890
Stranger

Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: Cap Stemson]
    #11300333 - 10/22/09 05:08 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yea they got some mexican dirt off are streets

InvisibleDutchie3k
Psychic Drifter
Male

Loc: this hazy bubble, state o...
Re: 3300 Pounds of Marijuana Seized at County Truck Stop.....[TX] [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11301192 - 10/22/09 07:18 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Yea boy i could show you some KILL-KILL chronics...

That firs pic of some regs' looks like some AZ or surrounding states. not the funky brown-frown Mex bud, but you get the idea.  All SORTS of chronic indoors and outs here in the NE U.S. but prices can get high.  400/oz used to be he max max max, now I hear about dudes paying NYC prices, 500-600+ per zipper.  Sad times haha i'm glad that aint me.

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  The others - the living - are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service