Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Qu├ębec Flag
A Salvia Divinorum 20x Extract Trip Report
    #11296827 - 10/22/09 01:50 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I've tried Salvia Divinorum quite a long time ago, but I had my first "blown away" experience maybe a month ago. My friends and I were in a parking lot when we decided maybe it would be a great moment to give Salvia a shot. So a couple of my friends smoked it before me, but they didn't get any effects. Oh! Here comes the pipe! I take it, put a quite reasonable amount of herb in it, and light it with my torch lighter.

I took 3 huge toke, and the substance was all burned up. I hold it as long as I can, but I suddenly feel quite dizzy after maybe 30 seconds. It's like if some darts were growing in my mouth, but it was unpleasant nor pleasant. Then I started to laugh, I don't know what. Oh yeah! A friend of mine asked me: "Are you feeling something?". The question was so stupid, I couldn't do anything but laugh. But then it's been a whole minute since I've started to laugh and my friends are starting to think that I'm crying. Well, this is the last part that I remember. Well, no. I remember the whole experience, but I remember what happened in my head, not outside of it. I would then be thrown away inside the house where I used to grown when I was younger. I remember looking around at the walls (I was seeing the interior of the house, but I wouldn't see in the real world. I can't recall if my eyes were shut or opened, I was in another world). At this point, I would forget I had taken a substance, and I would walk very slowly through my visions (apparently I'd be jumping around, screaming, laughing, dancing, running...sorry, can't recall that. In my head, I was walking slooooowly). Then I'd go into the garage by walking through the wall (yes I could do that and it was pretty usual to my head), but that's when I started to coming down.

When you're coming down on salvia, it's not like coming down on shrooms. On shrooms, the visions become less intense, but on salvia, you just realize and remember you're on salvia, so every time you realize you,re hallucinating, the hallucinations stop a bit.

So I then started to remember I had taken salvia, and I would start to see the parking lot. I saw my friends laughing because I guess I was fun to watch, but I didn't saw them as they were. They were all colorful moving garage doors (remember, I'm still thinking I'm in the garage and I invited to get in). I didn't want to get stuck in the garage so I tried to get out of it before the garage doors would close, so I'd kind of ram my friends in real-life because I wanted to get out...but I couldn't realize my friends were humans. I then started to get some dysphoria. I was scared of the effects, so I tried to leave salviaworld, but I shouldn't have. I thought the real world was salvia world, and salviaworld was the real world. So every time I'd try to leave salviaworld (which I thought was the real world) I'd get deeper and deeper into the real salviaworld (which I thought was the real world). But then I reached another level of "coming down" and things kind of fixed up.

For the next 30 minutes or so, I'd get the feeling of being on a mild marijuana trip, quite pleasant must I say. My friends were kind of impressed by the power of salvia and when I told them it was WAY MORE INTENSE than mushrooms they gave up.

I did salvia 3 more times since then and I always get this uncomfortable dysphoric state of mind, but when I look back at it, it's nice. Now I'm  done using salvia as a recreational drug, I'll use it as a meditative drug now.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading my first trip report ever.

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

"I have three words for you: Take some drugs!" -Simon Posford

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemycelf
Still Exploring Salvia World
Male

Loc: California Flag
Re: A Salvia Divinorum 20x Extract Trip Report [Re: gab1159]
    #13804543 - 01/17/11 10:20 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Nice report.  Have you tried using Salvia in a more private setting yet?  Curious to hear about your Salvian explorations since you last posted.

Check out mine too.

Edited by mycelf (01/22/11 11:56 PM)

OfflineJockin John C
Trip Trappen
Male User Gallery

Loc: outsideinsideout
Re: A Salvia Divinorum 20x Extract Trip Report [Re: mycelf]
    #13804565 - 01/17/11 10:24 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

it is eerily weird that you had the same garage door experience that I had my first time on salvia.  read my trip report and tell me what you think.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11425059#11425059

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports