Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Semiglobata?
    #11293599 - 10/21/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Are they edible? Ive heard different stories...

They keep cropping up in my Lib pickings, and im not sure whether its safe to have them in the same box.

Thanks.

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Semiglobata? [Re: Coheed88]
    #11293614 - 10/21/09 05:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sort of.  They won't kill you.  Probably won't even make you sick but no guarantees. 

Someone on Mycotopia ate them raw recently and he said they got him high.  Maybe placebo. 

It is safe to put deadly mushrooms in the same bag as liberty caps, as long as you don't eat the deadly mushrooms.

The poison won't rub off the mushrooms, however putting toxic mushrooms in with ones that are meant to be eaten could cause accidental ingestion by a clueless friend / careless mushroom eater.

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: Semiglobata? [Re: Coheed88]
    #11293624 - 10/21/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I heard they go well with sewer rat grilled on a stick. They are more of the "chow down if you've been starving to death on a remote uninhabited island" variety.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: Semiglobata? [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11293653 - 10/21/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
I heard they go well with sewer rat grilled on a stick. They are more of the "chow down if you've been starving to death on a remote uninhabited island" variety.

Cook em on a cedar plank... Cook them tell the juices are flowing and they are all nice and juicy.... Once they are all cooked to your specializations you remove them from the plank.. Throw the mushrooms in the trash and eat the cedar plank.....:wink:

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Offlinedeadhead777
Eptokozmism!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mars duuuude
Re: Semiglobata? [Re: YESSUP]
    #11294070 - 10/21/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

YESSUP said:
Quote:

German Kahuna said:

Cook em on a cedar plank... Cook them tell the juices are flowing and they are all nice and juicy.... Once they are all cooked to your specializations you remove them from the plank.. Throw the mushrooms in the trash and eat the cedar plank.....:wink:

:lmafo:

--------------------

Take me to a circus tent!
Where I can easily pay my rent!
And all the other freaks will share my cares!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures