Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Banisteriopsis Caapi, Salvia, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Pharmahuasca
    #11292887 - 10/21/09 05:25 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

So I'm going to be trying pharmahuasca soon but i've seen conflicting information.

As for duration, i've seen basically between 1 and 6 hours. And as for dosage, i've seen ~75-200mg harmaline and 70-200mg DMT.

Can you guys shed some light on this? I'd like to have a medium intensity experience, i was thinking ~150mg harmaline extract, 45min later followed by eating 100mg DMT. Can you just put the DMT in your mouth or how are you supposed to ingest it exactly?

Thanks

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: learningtofly]
    #11293067 - 10/21/09 05:48 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I would take between 150-200mg's harmala alks. depending on the composition, it it's mostly harmine lean towards 200 and if it's mostly harmaline use closer to 140-150mg's. I like taking Moclobemide at 150mg's and taking between 75mg's and 125mg's dmt. Maybe try out 75mg's to begin with along with the reccomended MAOI dose. Report back after the experience. Good vibes sent your way! Take care.

edit- Pharma is great and I like it just as much as aya just without the nausea and vomiting. Some people think that the purge is mandatory, I'm not one of those people.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/21/09 05:49 PM)

OfflineThe Demiurge
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Desert
Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11293169 - 10/21/09 06:04 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

A guy I know agrees with the above poster and had a great experience with about 200mgs syrian rue extract and 75mgs DMT fumarate. He said the experience was great for his first time with pharmahuasca but next time he would like to up the dose to at least 100mgs DMT if not a little more

As for ingesting the DMT he said he mixed it with a little ginger ale and just drank it like that, worked great.

--------------------
The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: The Demiurge]
    #11293319 - 10/21/09 06:23 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

^That's a perfect method. Not to mention DMT oral dosages vary per person a lot, I know some people who take 300mg's and some who take 75-80mg's for a stron trip. YMMV.

--------------------

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11294065 - 10/21/09 08:11 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Good advice above. Nothing more I can say except for Good Vibes!:tripping: Have fun my friend.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

Offlinemoe.phan
listening for the secret
Male User Gallery

Loc: searching for the sound
    #11294140 - 10/21/09 08:21 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

you may want to send natureboy a pm. he recently did pharma(see: similar threads), so you might want to ask him about it directly. he could probably give you some useful advice.

good vibes to you and enjoy.

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: moe.phan]
    #11294211 - 10/21/09 08:28 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

this on my "to do" list...please report your trip

have fun n good luck

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: Billy1111]
    #11294425 - 10/21/09 08:59 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Jeez I just read a bluelight thread that was like 12pgs on oral DMT and everyone has different suggestions. Some say that 100mg is a somewhat average dose while others say that 75mg blows them out of the water.

--------------------

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #11295732 - 10/21/09 11:32 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I agree with what the Dr says, I like to go with 200mg of THH or caapi copy and 100mg of DMT. If the DMT is freebase, then I would suggest chopping it up as fine as possible and desolving it into a 4oz glas of OJ. Take your MAOI about 20-30 minutes prior.

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #11295811 - 10/21/09 11:43 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I'm reading reports on erowid and they're saying that ~70mg DMT is more than enough?

EDIT: So the harmaline extract i'm looking at online says its 5x and has ~75mg harmaline per dropper. Should I take 2 or 3 drops?

Some magical being has gifted me with ~170mg DMT as a gift (literally this is not like one of those weird ways to say i extracted it)

I'm also going to be taking 75-80mg freebase DMT with this. I figure the remaining DMT, i'm going to dose this with someone else and give them an equal dose.

I have done smoked DMT, MDMA, mushrooms, salvia, and she has done LSD. So I think we are prepared for this...

Another question, when I smoke DMT i get the most amazing euphoria... does this happen with oral dmt as well?

--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (10/22/09 12:28 AM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

#11298336 - 10/22/09 11:06 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
I'm reading reports on erowid and they're saying that ~70mg DMT is more than enough?

EDIT: So the harmaline extract i'm looking at online says its 5x and has ~75mg harmaline per dropper. Should I take 2 or 3 drops?

Some magical being has gifted me with ~170mg DMT as a gift (literally this is not like one of those weird ways to say i extracted it)

I'm also going to be taking 75-80mg freebase DMT with this. I figure the remaining DMT, i'm going to dose this with someone else and give them an equal dose.

I have done smoked DMT, MDMA, mushrooms, salvia, and she has done LSD. So I think we are prepared for this...

Another question, when I smoke DMT i get the most amazing euphoria... does this happen with oral dmt as well?

Don't get the 5x harmaline extract, it's a big ripoff. I evap'd to see how much was in each dropper and it's not even close to 75mg's. I can't remember how much was in it but I think it was like 10mg's per dropper. Either just buy Caapi or Rue, or just get pure Harmine, Harmaline, or THH, I'll give you a source if you don't have one. I like THH the best, especially if you just use a little harmaline in combination, it really potentiates it. And yes, 70-80mg's is a good first time dose and you can split that 170 easily, maybe even keep enough for 1 hit out of a pipe during the peak of the oral experience. Also, while the oral experience is not as intense unless taking a lot of dimitri, it is incredibly euphoric for me, you should be very pleased.

--------------------

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/22/09 11:08 AM)

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

#11323098 - 10/26/09 10:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Ice house, are you still doing the MHRB extract the same way as in your Pharmahusca in a pill tek???

I would love to try this, and your way seems pretty gentle for a non chem person!

So would you guys just recommend extracting from rue? instead of the 5x???

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11323127 - 10/26/09 10:59 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

If you had a range of choices what would an experienced man get??

Something like a caapi copy? Or THH HCL 95% Or even harmine freebase??

I know we cant ask for dosage, but can someone do a side by side with the various MAOI's??

Like THH vs Caapi Copy vs Harmaline vs Harmine.

Might help folks make an informed decision, and cut down on questions!

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

#11325183 - 10/26/09 05:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that the pharmahuasca in a pill tek is now out dated because, though it may seem more simple, its just as time consuming and it is not as effective as ingesting pure DMT, for many reasons.

STB tek is the easiest way to go, IMHO. Once you master that tek you'll figure out how to slow evap DMT rich naphtha and get nice big shards. The jungle spice that is also a by-product of evaping is a nice psychedelic treat.

Caapi copy is the way to go. THH also works good. I know for the average human, 200mg of either one of those MAOIs is enough to potentiate DMT.

--------------------

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

#11330166 - 10/27/09 10:30 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the reply, i think for this first time i will go with caapi, and the pharma tek. I feel i can do the extraction, but i want to do it the Inefficient way first to get a feel for it........got a small amount to start (100g), so i will get a few uses out of this. On the random, whats the best way to store caapi, and the bark? Just cool, dry or in the fridge????

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11331520 - 10/27/09 02:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Can you use DMT freebase or do you need to convert it to salt form?  I noticed someone mentioned putting it in Orange Juice, is this to make it into DMT citrate???

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: mattritt]
    #11332344 - 10/27/09 05:38 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:
Can you use DMT freebase or do you need to convert it to salt form?  I noticed someone mentioned putting it in Orange Juice, is this to make it into DMT citrate???

correct, dissolve it into orange juice or pure cranberry juice. It works perfect.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11336152 - 10/28/09 03:26 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So freebase is a no go?  Is there citric acid in cranberry juice?

--------------------
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca [Re: mattritt]
    #11339804 - 10/28/09 06:10 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

freebase works just fine if taken orally. freebase is not water soluable. The best way to ingest freebase spice orally is to take it and disolve it in some lemon or lime juice or orange juice or my favorite way is in cranberry juice. first chop the spice up as fine as possible and then mix it into your favorite slightly acidic drink. it should completely disolve. drink it about 20 minutes after taking your maoi.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11342764 - 10/29/09 01:32 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, nice man.  I was talking to some guys and they told me THH is the best.  Would you say the same?  Would a mixture be better?  Like 50 mgs of each?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Banisteriopsis Caapi, Salvia, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience