Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesanpedrocactus
Stranger

San Pedro Trip Report
    #11287459 - 10/20/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This was my third trip using San Pedro Cactus. The last two experiences had to do with extracting the mescaline from raw San Pedro cactus and then yielding very little product.

This time I combined 50 g of the dried cactus with 18 in. of fresh San Pedro that had been diced up into pieces and the blended into a foamy consistency. The resulting liquid was boiled down for 2 hours then cooled in the fridge. After it cooled down a bit, the bitterness is said to be consumed easily by those who have a loving and pure heart. Honestly, the taste wasn't too bad and it just tasted like a cooled ice tea/goo.

+1:00 hr jamming out to some Doors music and Grateful Dead era jams. Love Viola Lee Blues or the Crystal Ship. Feel like they are leading me through the internal happiness that I am to encounter on this trip. Morrison and Garcia. Feel the peace.

+1:30 hr It began with distortions in the lower part of my body like an ensuing warmth had captivated all of insides. Then I noticed the distortions of colors and their auras surrounding them. A lamp would emit beautiful blue light and I would just stare at it for a very long time. I noticed that everything had its own divinity and individuality and at first it was extremely stimulating but then I just had to let it run over me and let it take over. 

+3:30 hr The trip has hit its peak and I think it complements the ganja very well. They almost synergistically work to open your perception up to the doors of the universe.

+5:30 hr Still seeing everything like a Cubist painting- very flat and one dimensional. Making strange connections between memory and sense kind of like synesthesia  but more milder.

+6:00 hr On my way to go pick up my cousin at the bus stop,  I am feeling rather normal and notice no trace of a hangover. I have noticed this with mescaline that the bad effects come before you actually trip. Then afterwards you just come back to reality where you left off. Still was seeing and hearing Indian reflections and images though. It's strange almost like mescaline has a mind of its own and just drives you in waves when you least expect it.

Conclusions-
I liked the Experience but next time would enjoy probably doing double that amount to really attain possible ego dissolution and hallucinations. Oh well, at least I know the relative potency of the cacti I will be growing.

Peace and love,

Especially to the Lizard King within us all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: San Pedro Trip Report [Re: sanpedrocactus]
    #11287520 - 10/20/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you got a mild dose.....  try some Bridgesii man.  1.5 feet is really good........but yea, peak starts at 3.5 hours, on Bridgesii it lasts until about hour 7, then you gradually level off. One thing strange, I always get really heavy 3D relief of stuff on Bridgesii, rather than flattening, maybe it is just my psyche.  I'm going to vaporize some JWH-018 when I'm peaking on a big dose and see how it goes.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Edited by starfirex (10/20/09 08:46 PM)

Offlinerainst0rm
Empirical Spiritual
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Washington State
Re: San Pedro Trip Report [Re: starfirex]
    #11287559 - 10/20/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I agree, that sounds pretty mild, though I've never tried San Pedro or Bridgesii for that matter. Did you experience any pattern visuals?

Offlinesanpedrocactus
Stranger

Re: San Pedro Trip Report [Re: rainst0rm]
    #11290898 - 10/21/09 09:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I did the day before when I dosed 50 mg of dried cactus. But the dose was hardly recreational and I ended up just philophosizing on the cosmos and how man and the universe have been one for almost eternally; On patterns, when I would close my eyes I would see complex patterns that had mayan or incan origon. They were ancient pictorials with spiraling structures throughout embellished with wondrous stripes emblazoned like the color of the sun.

It could have been that my tolerance went up and I didn't dose high enough to experience a full blown trip. Next time I would like to try boiling down 36 in. of the cactus and just tripping my balls off....hehe

with love and heart,

the LIzard King sends his love.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck