Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinewickerbasketBomB
granola munchin' tree hugger
Male

Loc: Tierra Azul
What do you think of this entheogenic combo?
    #11290652 - 10/21/09 10:26 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys
So i have this caapi brew i made about a month ago.  It is around 100mL and was made with approximately 56g grams of hawaiian caapi.  I also Have some syrian rue as well.  My last attempts at making a brew were not that successful due in part to what i believe to be weak Mhrb.  The caapi brew and syrian rue always make me barf, but i can handle that.  So here is what i was gonna do.  Reduce the caapi brew to 50mL (a more drinkable amount..it is horrendous).  While i am reducing further i was gonna dump a gram of syrian rue seed powder in it.  Reduce and strain out the rue powder.  Drink that and about 15 minutes later take a capsule containing 100mG of white extracted DMT.  How does this sound?  Should i eat the rue powder instead?  Last time i ate rue i puked up the most vile tasting powder and smelled it for about 2 days...YUCK!  Anyways let me know what ya think...Any help is appreciated  =]
***Skippy Vasquez

--------------------
***Brown    =]

"The world is only in the mind of its maker. Do not believe it is outside of yourself." - ACIM

"A new consciousness is developing that sees the earth as a single organism...and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed." - Carl Sagan

"As long as people continue to see themselves as being seperate from everything else, they lend themselves to being completely enslaved."
- Peter Joseph

"WE ARE POWERFUL...BEAUTIFUL...EXTRAORDINARY!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: What do you think of this entheogenic combo? [Re: wickerbasketBomB]
    #11290682 - 10/21/09 10:38 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quit fucking around and do it!!!  dont eat the rue, make the tea. call me when you are done and tell me how the purge went:)

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

OfflinewickerbasketBomB
Male

Re: What do you think of this entheogenic combo? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11290710 - 10/21/09 10:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

HAHA...  MJ you fucker...  you just came out the woodwork as usual....  I guess we are lurking around the same forum now  =]  I gotta do some shit and imma do it... :wink:

--------------------
***Brown    =]

"The world is only in the mind of its maker. Do not believe it is outside of yourself." - ACIM

"A new consciousness is developing that sees the earth as a single organism...and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed." - Carl Sagan

"As long as people continue to see themselves as being seperate from everything else, they lend themselves to being completely enslaved."
- Peter Joseph

Offlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: What do you think of this entheogenic combo? flue [Re: wickerbasketBomB]
    #11290726 - 10/21/09 10:56 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

go for it!! i was going to take avantage of my sick day and smoke some spice after my morning nap. Swine flu+Good pot+spice=good sick day
I will be home alone all day call me and let me know how it goes.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

OfflinewickerbasketBomB
Male

Re: What do you think of this entheogenic combo? flue [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11290760 - 10/21/09 11:10 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

yeah well my fuckin da decided to throw away my caapi brew....WTF!!!!!  all i have to work with now is rue!
call ya soon

--------------------
***Brown    =]

- Peter Joseph

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience