Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
A heads up for the newer members
    #11290021 - 10/21/09 02:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It seems cultivating is becoming more and more easy these days with so many sites and questions available at your finger tips. It also seems once the actual grow is accomplished thats all that matters. Well let me tell you it goes beyond that. Now more than ever I am receiving contaminated prints. With years under my belt and a bad jar here and there isnt much, then to get a print from a newer member and see a whole batch or jars go south tells me something. Just a heads up if your in it for the fruit please dont bother to send out half assed prints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSatori23
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lost In America Flag
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11290124 - 10/21/09 03:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:discorex:

--------------------

My Drying Chamber

OfflineSatori23
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lost In America Flag
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Satori23]
    #11290125 - 10/21/09 03:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

By the way, you should share what prints you are getting that are bunk so the rest of us don't waste our time. But it is good advice, if we are going to do something lets do it right.

--------------------

My Drying Chamber

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Loc: Gainesville, Florida, USA
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Satori23]
    #11290517 - 10/21/09 07:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I start growing fruits. I want to eventually be able to contribute to this community by giving people prints and such. So many members here are so helpful and I want to give back. But when I do so I'll make sure my prints are clean :wink:

--------------------
"Zydrate comes in a little glass vial..." Repo! The Genetic Opera

"Measure what is measurable and make measurable what is not so."
Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls
All will be made manifest
And the warriors of the ethereal
Will be our only defense"

~~altair~~

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: sgaltair]
    #11290631 - 10/21/09 08:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I agree to that .... Some prints look like shit lol ... Their destroying a art .... Print making is not just making a print - its a structure that you have to adhere and practice .... And ofcourse sterility is great part of it ...!!:bobmarley:

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11290703 - 10/21/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not denying what you say to be true, but...

Would growing out some spores on agar be the logical first step to prevent inoculating contaminates?

I have a couple prints from contests here, and agar work was my planned first step.  It's the reason I haven't used a print yet.  I am making sure I have all the other steps understood before going into that phase of the hobby (working from prints).

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: cyb3rtr0n]
    #11290706 - 10/21/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In theory, yes. And certainly if you are working with a wild print.
In actual practice, an indoor print is often sterile enough to use directly. Not always. And you should test before getting crazy with it, just like anything else.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflinePfffffff
I am sofa king we todd ed

Loc: Somewhere that is fiction...
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Doc_T]
    #11290902 - 10/21/09 09:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Out of curiosity what is a reliable method to make prints yet easy enough for a beginner?  I assume glovebox is most reliable but what others would yal suggest?

--------------------
I am part of this community as a role playing
character.  All information is gathered on the
internet.  In no way, shape, or form is any of what
I say truthful or real life experience.  Any advice
given or received is purely for entertainment value
and not intended for any kind of illegal activity.

Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Pfffffff]
    #11290961 - 10/21/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Let me tell you guys, I have recieved prints from the Free Spore Print Thread and they are worse than ever. I have gotten 2 that are on foil, but not covered or folded over, just inside plastic. The latest one I have is a P.E.6 that is sealed inside laminating plastic. Now, how the hell am I going to be able to use this people, seriously. If you are too lazy to look up the teks here and follow them from syringe to print, then A: you are half assing this hobby, B: You will likely be a one hit wonder here, C: You are having us waste time and materials when you send us this stuff, and finally::2cents:

--------------------

:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:AMU Q & A thread:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

Invisiblenorthgahunt
Genesis 1:30, 9:3

Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: mister]
    #11291028 - 10/21/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lots of complaints...now can anyone give a link to the correct way? i have made a few prints on aluminum foil, some with just a glass over the top and others not. there were no special steps taken, just cut caps and placed on foil.

do you think these will be contaminated? i have never cultivated but did intend on sending these prints out, would hate to see someone waste time and materials because i screwed up.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: northgahunt]
    #11291153 - 10/21/09 10:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I too have been getting some nasty prints.  all prints are contam'd to some extent.. just all the more reason to start working with agar :thumbup:..

--------------------
:shrug:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: mister]
    #11291161 - 10/21/09 10:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mister said:
I have gotten 2 that are on foil, but not covered or folded over, just inside plastic.

I actually prefer them that way- I work inside the bag if I can see the spores.

--------------------

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11291173 - 10/21/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

mister said:
I have gotten 2 that are on foil, but not covered or folded over, just inside plastic.

I actually prefer them that way- I work inside the bag if I can see the spores.

same here ill just inject thru the baggie and get as many spores in a syringe from the print as possible than use that syringe to make a dozen or so more.

--------------------

OfflineLitCloset
hypochondriac
 User Gallery

Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: nastos]
    #11291264 - 10/21/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have never assumed that a spore print even from wonderful places like sporeworks, is safe to turn into a syringe.

spore syringes... suck. it is so much better to take a tiny tiny amount of the print and spread it out on agar. not only do you get to isolate rhizo growth and other good attributes but your guaranteed no contamination.

otherwise, i agree with the op 100%. ive gotten prints that were in such bad shape... the plastic bag thing sucks, guaranteed not sterile. i actually love it when people put the print folded or not in a sqare of laminate.

as for good sporeprinting insturctions:

search had this as the first responce to my query:

always use a glove box, i prefer them over flowhoods because the spores drop and dont get blown all over, same with the foil. clean off the al foil (heavy duty foil) with alcohol before, or alcohol then oven at a high temp for at least 30 min, more is better.

take the cap off the mushroom with a pin in the top so you dont touch it. use a sterile razor or similar to lop the cap off.

leave on the foil with a jar or if doing multiples, a clean tupperware container over. not to hard. make sure to have enough foil to fold it over on itself to protect the print.

The shroomet 1 makes mazing spore prints! man if your around, throw in some advice, very nicely done.

Offlinemilkman59
milkman
Male User Gallery
    #11291265 - 10/21/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
In actual practice, an indoor print is often sterile enough to use directly. Not always. And you should test before getting crazy with it, just like anything else.

true shit

--------------------
milkman does wikidzons... fresh start 10/26/09
prints sent out today sorry for delay.....10/27/09

Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: South
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: milkman59]
    #11291546 - 10/21/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

milkman59 said:
Quote:

Doc_T said:

true shit

--------------------
IF A CAT AND DOG CAN GET ALONG WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE?
If the sky is falling, don't look up!  :abduction:

Feel Family Founder. :pm: me if you are tired of hearing, "Use the search function".

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: feelfunny]
    #11291569 - 10/21/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i got a trich infested cambo print not too long ago i swear it must have been a joke.  i thought maybe it was my syringe making ettiquitte at first but no matter how small a portion of the print i used green every time. i think someone like sprinkles trich spores on it or something.

--------------------

Invisibledancefloordale
Research Assistant

#11291745 - 10/21/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
i got a trich infested cambo print not too long ago i swear it must have been a joke.  i thought maybe it was my syringe making ettiquitte at first but no matter how small a portion of the print i used green every time. i think someone like sprinkles trich spores on it or something.

:muahaha:

--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11293987 - 10/21/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:AMU Q & A thread:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11297383 - 10/22/09 02:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cyb3rtr0n said:

Would growing out some spores on agar be the logical first step to prevent inoculating contaminates?

I have a couple prints from contests here, and agar work was my planned first step.  It's the reason I haven't used a print yet.  I am making sure I have all the other steps understood before going into that phase of the hobby (working from prints).

Doing agar runs isnt necessary. Sure if you want to do isolates or cloning or guarantee workable clean mycelium thats beyond me. What should remain a constant however is the cleanliness of any given print. I remember years ago when the standard was a print about the size of a half dollar so dark it didnt even look like a print...just a thick black smear of shit. Now pretty much all Im seeing is about the size of a nickel and so light looking close at a certain angle you can make out a print. Im lucky if I get 2 or 3 syringes from it, not to mention how unusable they turn out to be..Now Im not irate or anything close. Just a minor inconvenience I thought was at least worth bringing up.

Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11298056 - 10/22/09 07:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

are we talking about FREE prints?

I can understand the complaint if the item were bartered for something based on it's equivalent value, or if the print were purchased.

by getting two syringes from a nickel sized FREE print sounds like you saved $30 to me.

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

Invisibleprismism
 User Gallery

#11298093 - 10/22/09 08:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i rarely make prints.
but when i do i make solid prints.
thats how i roll.

--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11298347 - 10/22/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:
Quote:

cyb3rtr0n said:

Doing agar runs isnt necessary. Sure if you want to do isolates or cloning or guarantee workable clean mycelium thats beyond me. What should remain a constant however is the cleanliness of any given print. I remember years ago when the standard was a print about the size of a half dollar so dark it didnt even look like a print...just a thick black smear of shit. Now pretty much all Im seeing is about the size of a nickel and so light looking close at a certain angle you can make out a print. Im lucky if I get 2 or 3 syringes from it, not to mention how unusable they turn out to be..Now Im not irate or anything close. Just a minor inconvenience I thought was at least worth bringing up.

ok now you're just being a whiney bitch.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11298478 - 10/22/09 09:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:

I didn't want to say it...

Any print is a good print, if it's clean enough to use. 2-3 syringes? Sheesh, I don't even finish off one syringe.
I sure don't need some dank, dark print the size of a CD rom that is covered in a thick layer of spores. No need for it, no desire for it, no request for it.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #11298503 - 10/22/09 09:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

nastos said:

I didn't want to say it...

Any print is a good print, if it's clean enough to use. 2-3 syringes? Sheesh, I don't even finish off one syringe.
I sure don't need some dank, dark print the size of a CD rom that is covered in a thick layer of spores. No need for it, no desire for it, no request for it.

:thumbup:
Honestyl that is way too much IMO also.  If you have any idea what your doing this is too much unless your a vendor and want to make 100 syringes out of one prints.  I make my syringes very thin.  They are much better IME.  I am also like doc I put the foil in a bag.  Alot of ppl like to look at a print when they get it.  This way the person can look at it, plus a bag is sterile

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: truskool]
    #11298591 - 10/22/09 10:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive gotten dime sized light prints that work better than huge ass darkones a clean prin is a clean print.. i thought the original gripe was about contam'd prints.. size really doesnt matter

--------------------

Offlineevildee125
Here now
Male User Gallery

Loc: fl
    #11299080 - 10/22/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:
It seems cultivating is becoming more and more easy these days with so many sites and questions available at your finger tips. It also seems once the actual grow is accomplished thats all that matters. Well let me tell you it goes beyond that. Now more than ever I am receiving contaminated prints. With years under my belt and a bad jar here and there isnt much, then to get a print from a newer member and see a whole batch or jars go south tells me something. Just a heads up if your in it for the fruit please dont bother to send out half assed prints.

yeah i won a print in a contest about a month or so ago.. and for the first time in almost a year i got a buttload of the mean green.. all the jars were contaminated.. ive been making my own prints and syringes for about a year without contamination... these went bad first time out..mind you the foil was very neatly put together... forget how it looks .. work on sterility...

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banlist.php http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banomatic.php

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/vetstatus.php

Kaleidoscope said:
If you build an idiot-proof device, someone will build a better idiot.

Offlinenexus1946
Rebel
 User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: evildee125]
    #11299478 - 10/22/09 01:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Whenever I make prints, I stick a sterile pin through the top of the caps, cut the caps off with a sterile scalpel and place them on oven baked foil (30 min bake) in a still-air/glove box. After 24 hours, the caps are removed and the prints remain to dry for another 48 hours.

Once dry, the prints are folded in half, then the three open edges are folded once.

This doesn't make it 100% sterile as a lot can happen during the grow, but it's as close as it's gonna' get.  :imo:

--------------------
Gypsum/Drywall Tek
The Story Of Russell The Texas (Cube) Bear

The human race's prospects of survival were considerably better when we were defenceless against tigers than they are today when we have become defenceless against ourselves.
-Arnold J. Toynbee

Edited by nexus1946 (10/22/09 01:15 PM)

OfflineBrennus
Student of Life
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE United States Flag
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: nexus1946]
    #11299800 - 10/22/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just something to add - sterilizing foil or wiping it down with alcohol isn't necessary. Aluminum foil is produced in a very high temperature environment - after the first six inches to a foot, everything after should be clean as a whistle if you're in front of a flow hood or using a glove box.

Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: nexus1946]
    #11300189 - 10/22/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nexus1946 said:
Whenever I make prints, I stick a sterile pin through the top of the caps, cut the caps off with a sterile scalpel and place them on oven baked foil (30 min bake) in a still-air/glove box. After 24 hours, the caps are removed and the prints remain to dry for another 48 hours.

Once dry, the prints are folded in half, then the three open edges are folded once.

This doesn't make it 100% sterile as a lot can happen during the grow, but it's as close as it's gonna' get.  :imo:

Now that's how you do it.

--------------------

eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11300412 - 10/22/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cyb3rtr0n said:
are we talking about FREE prints?

I can understand the complaint if the item were bartered for something based on it's equivalent value, or if the print were purchased.

by getting two syringes from a nickel sized FREE print sounds like you saved $30 to me.

No not free at all.
Quote:

nastos said:
ive gotten dime sized light prints that work better than huge ass darkones a clean prin is a clean print.. i thought the original gripe was about contam'd prints.. size really doesnt matter

How do your light prints "work better"? Are you implying light spore deposits are more viable for some magical reason that only you have discovered? And yes the gripe was about the poor quality prints going around. Thats an umbrella term used to cover all the different qualities involving a print, including the size. I see youve only been here a few months, well there will come a day when print tips may come in handy for new users like yourself. Read up...its worth it.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11304147 - 10/23/09 02:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

excuse me high and mighty. what i meant is less spores = less chance of contam.. get the fuck off your high horse i said nothing about viabilty.. what i am saying is you don't need a dark ass huge print  and that i have had better luck with lighter deposit prints. if you are implying that i don't know how to make a print you are sadly mistaken.. there are quite a few members here who have received prints from me.. i could even go as far as to post links to successful grows inoc'd from my prints.. not a complaint yet (see ratings for details) so do everyone a favor and take your cry baby print nazi bullshit else where... or better yet pay for your prints from a vendor so we dont have to hear you complain.... contams happen, small prints happen, shit happens. get more agar. cry less.

:topicsucks:

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #11304174 - 10/23/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:
excuse me high and mighty. what i meant is less spores = less chance of contam.. get the fuck off your high horse i said nothing about viabilty.. what i am saying is you don't need a dark ass huge print  and that i have had better luck with lighter deposit prints. if you are implying that i don't know how to make a print you are sadly mistaken.. there are quite a few members here who have received prints from me.. i could even go as far as to post links to successful grows inoc'd from my prints.. not a complaint yet (see ratings for details) so do everyone a favor and take your cry baby print nazi bullshit else where... or better yet pay for your prints from a vendor so we dont have to hear you complain.... contams happen, small prints happen, shit happens. get more agar. cry less.

:topicsucks:

:thumbup:
Ive gotten several good prints from nastos

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: truskool]
    #11304194 - 10/23/09 02:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:awedance:

thanx truskool

--------------------

Edited by nastos (10/23/09 02:27 AM)

eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: nastos]
    #11304333 - 10/23/09 03:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

what i meant is less spores = less chance of contam

Please elaborate... Because I dont see how having less spores increases the likely hood of a clean print, while having more spores increases the odds of contamination? If you recall the topic of the post was a heads up for newer members. No bashing or name calling or finger pointing at all. This is an "information/tips based thread. If you cant handle yourself appropriately I recommend keeping your name calling/immature replies to yourself. I do apologise for going somewhat off topic on the subject...but c'mon man. Really?
:rolleyes:

Edited by I_was_the_walrus (10/23/09 03:52 AM)

Invisiblebadman
Male User Gallery

Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11304386 - 10/23/09 04:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Unless the person i get a print off tells me it is clean i will assume it is dirty. Ive got prints which looked like a skid mark on foil, some times i wont even bother with them.

If you keep the printing environment clean the it doesnt matter about darkness or size. Clean trumps all.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11305904 - 10/23/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:
Quote:

what i meant is less spores = less chance of contam

Please elaborate... Because I dont see how having less spores increases the likely hood of a clean print, while having more spores increases the odds of contamination? If you recall the topic of the post was a heads up for newer members. No bashing or name calling or finger pointing at all. This is an "information/tips based thread. If you cant handle yourself appropriately I recommend keeping your name calling/immature replies to yourself. I do apologise for going somewhat off topic on the subject...but c'mon man. Really?
:rolleyes:

i dont think i really need to elaborate on that.. it's pretty much given that the more spores u use the higher the risk of getting an unfavorable spore such as mold or some other contam. 1 visible speck of a print contains thousands of spores.. the bigger and darker the print= more surface area and matter to let something nasty land on it or stick to it. its been said time and time again less is more when working from spore..

and if i do recall you threw the first punch here insinuating that i needed to read up and that i must not know anything cuz i've only been here a few months. c'mon man, really?

i agreed with u i have gotten a few nasty prints off the site.. but really its not a matter of size or darkness. its about the enviroment and precaution taken when making said print.

I called u a whiney baby when u started crying about how back in your day the norm were these huge mammoth prints...  maybe the problem is that since then we have realized that that's not necessary..

print every cap... big or small.

--------------------

Offlinek4ge
Male User Gallery

Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: nastos]
    #11305913 - 10/23/09 12:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I got this redspore print from a member once.

All the spores where stuck to the bag it was in.

--------------------
All posts by this user are not to be taken seriously.
Seriously.

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A thumbs down for an older member [Re: k4ge]
    #11305921 - 10/23/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

looks like someone wiped their butt with it.

--------------------

OfflineBrandNewbie
Captain
Male

Loc: U.S.A.
    #11306031 - 10/23/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nastos said:same here ill just inject thru the baggie and get as many spores in a syringe from the print as possible than use that syringe to make a dozen or so more.

:rockon:

--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

OfflineAgent 47
Male

Loc: Western PA Flag
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: BrandNewbie]
    #11306211 - 10/23/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I thought spores were for microscopy? :smirk:

OfflineBrandNewbie
Captain
Male

Loc: U.S.A.
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Agent 47]
    #11306262 - 10/23/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What's microscopy? :shrug:

--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: BrandNewbie]
    #11306342 - 10/23/09 01:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BrandNewbie said:
What's microscopy? :shrug:

:google:

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

OfflineAimemailadress
Insight Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the Lions
    #11306509 - 10/23/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Lmao!! nachos, dude your a king, i dont think ive laughed so hard at print making in my life!!! come on really, lmao!! my sides hurt

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A heads up for the newer members [Re: Aimemailadress]
    #11309281 - 10/23/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:shrug: about what? lol ill take it as a compliment but its nastos not nachos lmao

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate