Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Super random acts of generosity?
    #11287778 - 10/20/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I only have 30 dollars to my name right now but I was talking to my friend who lives in another province and she had never had freeze dried astronaut ice cream so I ended up finding it online and ordering a bar to her house for like 9 bucks. I the greedy part of me kind of regrets it because I could have bought weed or something, but I've never done something like that before, I just hope she actually appreciates it. I'd be stoked if someone did that for me.

Has anyone else gotten randomly generous? Ever been generous and then regret it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIndubitably
Stranger

Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: Glenners]
    #11287784 - 10/20/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

People have sent me free drugs and I had the best trip ever because of that :grin:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #11287818 - 10/20/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I try not to regret the times in which I've been generous.  That's definitely cool that you sent space ice cream.  I LOVE that stuff. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinealuru
tuco
Female

Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: Learyfan]
    #11287822 - 10/20/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

mmm space ice cream

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: aluru]
    #11288897 - 10/20/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i bought a friend of a friend a 4 dollar smoothie today because she forgot her money or something knowing i wont be paid back. small acts of kindness are normal for me, karma is one giant circle :peace:

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: Deekay]
    #11288911 - 10/20/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that must of been one hellofa smoothie for 4 bucks!

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#11289017 - 10/20/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I Bought my Friend a motorcycle.

you read that right. He talked and talked forever about wanted to build one as i was doing my thing,but he's a lazy pothead with  no ambition. So one day i Bought a new bike,and the guy had another one  for sale. Brought both home.

Dropped the other one is his driveway and said " if you get it To fire and go down the street, it's yours"

it's now like 2 years later. He hasn't touched it,and he's turned into the biggest pussy whipped faggot ever. I was really hoping he'd learn some values off that bike,maybe not be such a fucking lazy pothead. Now he's been with his psychotic girlfriend,quit college,and has never touched the motorcycle i bought for him. Fuck it's not even at his place, it's stashed in his dad's garage.

Apparently he's on here sometimes. I hope he see's this. If you do see this,asshole. Me and the dudes are doing shit. Riding hard. Living life to the Fullest. If you wanna keep being a limp wristed fag go right ahead. If not....get that bitch running and catch up to the pack. No questions asked. Offer wont last much longer though.

I do lots of stuff like this for friends. It's pretty much backfired every time. :crankey:

--------------------

Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #11289042 - 10/20/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wow dude you sound like a total douche bag. are you the pack leader or something?

--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Super random acts of generosity? [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11289068 - 10/20/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Leader? Were just some ex-junkies that started building bikes to get the same thrill,and stay off hard drugs. A group of friends he was in,until he got with a psychotic nutcase,and decided a life of misery,apathy,and pot was better than having fun,and living life.

I bought a person a fucking motorcycle,offered my parts,my tools,my skills,even my cash at times to get him to live his dream.

how the fuck does that make me an asshole?

or maybe your just a lazy pothead too,that doesn't do anything with his life other than smoke pot and bitch on the internet? :wink:

--------------------

Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

#11289144 - 10/20/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nope, i rarely smoke anymore. and I enjoy going out.

your post just makes you sound like you have horrible issues with letting your friends be who they want. if he chooses to be a lazy and whipped pot smoker, then so be it. But dude, you are just rambling how much of a loser he is because he chose a different life(not necessarily a good one). Just move on with your crew and leave it at that. seems like you have a ton of shit you want to get off your chest.

Now, to the OP..

I have been generous usually when I owned a vehicle. I would give my buddies rides and whatnot, then most of the time they would offer gas money, but I declined. It worked out because now I don't have a vehicle and 2 buddies recently got vehicles and they now give me free rides. Karma worked out nicely in this situation

--------------------
Gonna wait it out.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#11289244 - 10/20/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If the guy Didn't go on and on for nearly a year about wanting to build a bike,and ride and go ride around America,etc,etc. Then I would agree with you,and i wouldn't have gave up anything and everything for him.

This was his dream. He doesn't have the balls to get our of his shell. Slanging plates of food,to pay for a shitty apartment and get yelled by the only girl he's ever been with all day, then to just go and spend all his money on pot. 

Not knowing the situation,knowing the person,or anything for that matter, you really have no room to judge me or the person I'm talking about.

Fact of the matter is, I spent a good amount of money( i didn't have),my tools,my shop, my skills, my time,everything, to help get my long time friend to reach his dream. And that's what i get to see in return. The fact that He avoids me( and all his old friends) like the plague since i called him out,says a lot about who's the asshole here. He's too ashamed to even see anyone that knew him before.

--------------------

OfflinePurpleKush
Rational Lunatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Above The Law
    #11289291 - 10/21/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

One of my room mates just got out of jail after doing 6 months for getting caught with a large amount of marijuana.  I talked my parents into not charging him rent for those six months.

My other room mate doesn't have a car, and I give him rides to work and home sometimes, but we work at the same place so it's not that bad.

I usually give pretty freely with almost anything, and sometimes people take advantage of me.  But I think there is some kind of balance in the world, because I certainly have gotten a lot of things I haven't deserved, positive and negative.  But I'm pretty happy.

Sometimes, being generous can give you a better feeling than anything else. At Bonnaroo this year, I heard a guy a few campsites over tripping out and not having fun at all.  It was 4 or 5 AM and he was saying how he had dosed only an hour before and he was freaking out.

I had a bunch of xanax, and I gave him and his girlfriend a bar each and talked with them a while until he calmed down a good bit.  I left their sites at about 630 AM and he had calmed down and was blissful enjoying his trip.  It made me feel great to help someone out.

Generosity is a great trait to have, but don't let people walk all over you and take advantage of you.  Look out for yourself first, then take care of whoever you can.
:shineon:

--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

#11289322 - 10/21/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

he totally fucked himself. you did something generous and showed no apparent appreciation. let him wallow in his misery until he realizes he had people around who weren't his cunt sounding girlfriend. this guy can only help himself

--------------------
Gonna wait it out.

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
    #11289411 - 10/21/09 12:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

We had a school function last week where they were selling, amongst other things, t-shirts. They were only $10 a pop, so I, being the t-shirt aficionado that I am, bought one. As I strolled through the hallway of a dorm, I was was complimented by the retarded janitor about how cool the shirt was. He then proceeded to ask where I got it, how much it costs, how cool it was (again), blah blah blah. I asked him his shirt size and grabbed him one. He was cheesin' out hardcore about it.

I figure if I refer to him as retarded I can at least grab the dude a shirt. Try to pick up trash I see laying in the halls, too, to make his job a bit easier.

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #11289512 - 10/21/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Glenners said:
I only have 30 dollars to my name right now but I was talking to my friend who lives in another province and she had never had freeze dried astronaut ice cream so I ended up finding it online and ordering a bar to her house for like 9 bucks. I the greedy part of me kind of regrets it because I could have bought weed or something, but I've never done something like that before, I just hope she actually appreciates it. I'd be stoked if someone did that for me.

Has anyone else gotten randomly generous? Ever been generous and then regret it?

I do it too often and people take advantage of me.

I often go without things that I want because I do things for other people.

Even if they don't appreciate it I still don't mind because I hope one day they'll see what I was doing and do the same for someone else.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals