Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: Delcasa88]
    #11290131 - 10/21/09 03:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmm i dont think id trust a phenethylamine with a maoi. it may well have a potentially dangerous reaction. despite this, ive read a report or 2 on a mesc+maoi trip, and nothing too bad was reported... but in the wrong person it could do anything.

the throwing up on mesc+aya would be the most intense demonistic purging that one could ever imagine. but once it stops, it would be an AMAZING trip.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11290245 - 10/21/09 04:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Delcasa88 said:
Mescaline can NOT be combined with MAO inhabitors. Thus you should not combine the Aya and mescaline.

I do Bridgesii with Syrian Rue all the time.  The worst it ever did to me was make me dizzy, and that was a lot of Syrian Rue.  But, if you got hold of cactus with a lot of Tyramine in it, yes, it might be bad.  However, Bridgesii already has an MAOI in it (purportedly)

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: starfirex]
    #11290629 - 10/21/09 08:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OVERKILL

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #11290640 - 10/21/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah... if I had a pile of 500mg of sunny mescaline, a couple hundred mics of acid on blotter, and a healthy amount of caapi and light leaf

the last thought on my mind would be taking them all at the same time..

do yourself a favor and enjoy these powerful keys to the universe one at a time and appreciate what they can do for you by themselves

or you can go hedonistic style and eat the mescaline.. wait and hour and a half then eat the acid... wait another hour and drink your ayahuasca brew..

either way.. its up to you.. but i'd take 3 intensely strong 1 substance trips over one really strong trip with probably way too many things going on in my brain all at the same time..

I wouldn't imagine even being able to stand up on the combo of those three let alone even OPEN MY EYES

good luck to you

--------------------
================

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
    #11290707 - 10/21/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if it is good aya than nothing els should be needed, good aya will kick your ass and take names later. Take the lsd and mesc together and save the aya for the next day.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: fatso]
    #11291041 - 10/21/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fatso said:
sounds like a bad idea. i forget who but one of the famous people like leary or mccena said they tried mushrooms with aya and it was terrifying

have you done aya before?

who?

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: skippyluvs]
    #11292349 - 10/21/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the op. thats why i replyed to him.

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: fatso]
    #11292894 - 10/21/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've pulled this off sans nootropics and it was amazing. Go for it.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
Re: aya + mesc + lsd = a good idea? [Re: purple_mule]
    #11294394 - 10/21/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

purple_mule said:
Quote:

Delcasa88 said:
Mescaline can NOT be combined with MAO inhabitors. Thus you should not combine the Aya and mescaline.

What do you base this on?

Not sure on pure mescaline, but cacti can contain varying levels of tyramine, and i think some other chems in cacti convert to tyramine in your guts. MAOI + tyramine is bad

However, different MAOIs can differ in what they do and how they do it, and cactus/mescaline itself purportedly has a weak MAOI activity. I have had bad headaches a few hours after eating cheesey pizza during a mescaline trip (cheese contains tyramine). Mind you i also get headaches from cactus if i take a lot for a massive trip (i.e 1 foot +)
im not sure whether thats just the trip/eyes-straining or an unhealthy chemical inbalance though.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale