Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Paul Stamets

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Paul Stamets 20 Things??
    #11287320 - 10/20/09 10:27 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Hey!  This is my first post, hopefully this goes as planned.

I'm going to be tripping with one of my best friends very soon who has never tried it before.  I've done it probably 8 times before so am pretty comfortable with whatever might come my way during the trip.  Long story short I was doing some reading about making trips as pleasurable as possible and came across Paul Stamets book "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World: An Identification Guide".  I was reading online and some of the book was missing.

It says that on Page 49 (Chapter 6, I believe) he has a list of 20 things to have with you when tripping on mushrooms and I was very interested to hear what such a renowned mycologist like Paul Staments recommends having along side during the journey!  I'm most interested in his list of 20 things but if any of you want to help and don't have that book or know where I could find that list, you're top 20 things to have with would do as well.  Thanks!

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Paul Stamets

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience