Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSprezzatura
Virtuoso
Male

Loc: On the Atlantic Ocean
One of those Cool Nights
    #11286756 - 10/20/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm getting close to thirty years old now, and most of my generation are getting married, having kids and moving on, so good times, as I perceive them, don't happen as frequently as they did  3,4,5, or even 10 years ago.

But I had an "old school" cool night a couple months ago (I only joined the board recently, otherwise I guess I'd have posted it earlier)

It was still summer, and I Started out the day by going to a festival with a couple of guys I know, with half the music being some hippie-grungy underground 90's punk type bands and the other half being Electronica.

I'm getting set right with a few beers and loving some of these grunge bands... it definitely took me back to the mid 90's, and it was a nostalgic type of day because I ended up seeing a few people I knew from back in the day, older peeps when I was a kid, some that I looked up to... got a chance to reminisce a little and catch up.

So the festival is amazing, and I'm getting around 7 oclockish, and I get offered 2 grams of Shrooms and a some Free Drink Vouchers from a guy that had to leave to go rescue his girlfriend from getting arrested in the parking lot for getting into a fight with a cop.

The festival went on 'til some time in the morning, but we decided to get going around 8pm because a bunch of people were heading out to this bar/club right down the road for a bit to see a performance by some "local legend" who does stage shows and music.

So we cruise down the road for about 16 minutes 'til we get there and the whole local scene is there because of the festival down the road, lot of youngies, but a surprising number of old heads were out..... apparently the festival had Re-Entries, so they were hitting that place and going back and forth from the festival because beer was MUCH cheaper at the bar.

Which I ended up doing as well... and pretty high from the shrooms... so things were really mellow and cool...  I ended up chilling in the parking lot of the festival for quite some time... they had nitrous tanks, people were smoking pot right in front of police by that time, and it was pretty much anarchy for the "youth" that night.

After talking to a bunch of chill folks from out of state, we decide to head back to the bar because the parking lot crowd was getting less and less from people going back inside the festival.

When we got to the bar, a bunch of people were all strung out on this local legend guy not being able to finish his set because the power went out... I don't know what happened, but the whole neighborhood was dark.... which turned out to be awesome because we were able to take our drinks outside... my other buddy pulls up, tosses me a beer and starts playing Rancid (from the old Out Come the wolves album) and we have this huge inter-party-festival night of outdoorness kicking.  It was like the whole area was just one big party.  There was so much going on and so many people coming and going and doing all types of different shit.. I haven't seen that much happening shit in years; drugs were out for the asking, the cops weren't arresting people at the festival anymore, the power was out in the neighborhoods where the good bars were... so it was a bit of pandemonium.

It got around 12:30, and the lights came back on, so me, these two 23-year-old girls from out-of-state and my buddy go in the bar for cocktails... first time I ever bought a chick a drink at a bar... she was that cool.... and cooler still, she blasted me a line, because by then the shrooms had worn off and I needed to ease my way out of the shroom buzz and get lifted on something else.

We all hung out 'til the bars were getting ready to close and headed back to the festival with these chicks... at that time, I'm guessing there were more people in the parking lot than there were in the festival and it was just complete madness... totally awesome.

We chilled with these chicks listening to zeppelin and classic rock and a bunch of 90's shit which took me back and doing lines and drinking shit loads of brew 'til 4am, when the festival started coming to an end...
I, never relying on my luck, prepared to say my goodbyes to these chicks and head back to an after-after party and drink until the sun came up and pass out.
They ended up going to this after party with us, but there were too many people there to concentrate on talking and shit so me and a handful of people went back to my place and chilled out for a while until the sun got too bright.... I said "good meeting ya, I got your email, I'll hit you up sometime, I'm going upstairs and going to sleep"  She said goodbye and I walked upstairs and plopped on my bed and got ready for a nice 15 hour sleep.... Partying from around 1pm 'til 8 in the morning, doing various drugs and copious amounts of booze sometimes deserves some beauty rest :wink:  To my utter surprise, the door opens and she's there, and asks "think I can crash with you for a bit 'til we sober up for the ride".
We never had sex because, i liked her too much... I don't try to fuck girls i like (if that makes any sense).. so we made out a bit and cuddled until we passed out, and I woke up she was gone...

Best fuckin' night I had in a long time, and this story does it little justice.

--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet

:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeonanacatI
In a bubble of déjà vu
Male

Loc: So Cal
Re: One of those Cool Nights [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #11286815 - 10/20/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That sounded awesome!

--------------------
Everybody goes insane
Whether or not you end up in the loony bin just depends on how elegantly you do it

Offlinedkamp18
The Real World

Re: One of those Cool Nights [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #11286839 - 10/20/09 07:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the best kind of night is when you just roll with the shit, dont try to MAKE anything happen.

OfflineSprezzatura
Virtuoso
Male

Loc: On the Atlantic Ocean
Re: One of those Cool Nights [Re: dkamp18]
    #11286860 - 10/20/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hell yeah, exactly man, that's what it was for me that day/night.

--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet

:mushroom2: :beer:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag