Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
shroomery e mail notification
    #11285504 - 10/20/09 06:23 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

how about a feature like the PM nitification, but for incoming e mails on the shroomery mail thing? possible?

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: shroomery e mail notification [Re: sui]
    #11285542 - 10/20/09 06:30 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

you could just check your email :lol:

i use mine as my primary non-business email account though, so it's probably easier for me...

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: shroomery e mail notification [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11285658 - 10/20/09 06:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, but i mainly use a different one. I never remember to check that one and i see e mails way to late.

if its too much trouble to do i can just learn to check it more freqently. it was just a thought.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#11285665 - 10/20/09 06:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

still think itd be :awesome: though.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11285684 - 10/20/09 06:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i wouldn't mind having it either, im just saying

does roundcube webmail have a forwarding feature?

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
    #11318927 - 10/25/09 04:42 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

It would possible, but like people said you can always just check your e-mail. :wink: I'll add it to my "to-do someday when I'm bored" list, but in the meantime you use Yahoo mail right? You know, you can check your Shroomery mail through the Yahoo interface. Click 'Options', 'Mail Options', 'Accounts', and click the link to 'Add or edit an account'. Then click the 'Add' button, and go through the account setup. For mail server enter 'mail.shroomery.org', for username enter your entire e-mail address (suimush@shroomery.org), and be sure to uncheck 'retrieve new messages only'. When you're done it will send a verification code to your shroomery.org account. Log in once with webmail to get it, and then after you verify your identity you can click the 'Check Mail' drop-down in Yahoo and your shroomery.org account will be listed. By default mail is delivered to your common inbox, but you can make a separate Shroomery folder and specify it as the "deliver to" option in the account configuration.

GTFO, it's possible to forward individual messages through Roundcube, but if you want to set up an auto-forward that isn't possible yet without admin assistance. I'll see about adding this to webmail as a user-specified option.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: shroomery e mail notification [Re: Ythan]
    #11318960 - 10/25/09 04:46 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

awesome, thank you sir!

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback