Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
LSD from the 60's and 70's
    #11284340 - 10/20/09 01:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'd like to know if anyone has tried any of the following acids of 1968~1975 (my acid years, now I am a mescaline man and looking to investigate the magic mushroom)  Considering the age of people on the shroomery, i doubt many have tried them.  But let me tell you, those were the good days, and there was some head-fucking acid around.  If you have comment on the strength, scale 1~10.

I have tried the following

Purple Haze 1968 +10 (according to my sister)
White Microdot 1970  +10
White Lightning 1970 +5
Orange Sunshine (ALD-52) +3
Orange Barrel 1971 +4
Clear Light 1971 +5
Windowpane 1973 +4
Mr. Natural 1973~1974 +3

That's what I know about the old acid, I know nothing about modern acid.  By the way, I'm yearning for the return of the 300ug+ acid....if I know it is pure, then I will trip.  Until then, its magic shrooms and magic cactus.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Edited by starfirex (10/20/09 01:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: starfirex]
    #11284352 - 10/20/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I always thought it'd be cool to get some Bear made stuff, oh well :shrug:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: pfxtc]
    #11284359 - 10/20/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can't comment on the strength but I'm pretty certain that LSD in those days was a much "cleaner" or more pure overall product simply because there wasn't as much pressure on the chemists from Johnny Law - which leads to needing less to get more effects wise.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (10/20/09 01:46 PM)

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

#11284389 - 10/20/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
I can't comment on the strength but I'm pretty certain that LSD in those days was a much "cleaner" or more pure overall product simply because there wasn't as much pressure on the chemists from Johnny Law - which leads to needing less to get more effects wise.

By 1971 we were getting some fucked up stuff.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11284735 - 10/20/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha I would have loved to been around during that period - oh well.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11284744 - 10/20/09 02:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There is quality acid out there currently, especially this summer.  You just gotta know the right people.

As of the acid in the 60's and 70's.:lol:

I wasn't even alive during those decades.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11284755 - 10/20/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
There is quality acid out there currently, especially this summer.  You just gotta know the right people.

As of the acid in the 60's and 70's.:lol:

I wasn't even alive during those decades.

:grin: Let me tell you, that white microdot was the shit.... :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

#11284770 - 10/20/09 02:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sometimes I feel I was born too late...

and it's not surprising to see microdot, and even white lightning, ranked higher than Orange Sunshine. By that point people were definitely noticing that the drug was changing, becoming more amphetamine-like, or that's what they say. Like I said, born too late.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

#11284775 - 10/20/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The White Microdot was Owsley Stanley's batch after he got raided for the first time (and got all his equipment back by sueing the government, as they found no drugs) right?

I wish I would have grown up in that era. Man...

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

Edited by CaptainTrips (10/20/09 02:46 PM)

Offlineroxiwally
teachmetoroxi
 User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
    #11284789 - 10/20/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Those are just some famous LSD prints. There were thousands of different kinds of acid from thousands of people laying it and buying it. The best acid now a days is 150-170mic range at the best. 125mics is considered quality acid. 300mics even 200+ mics is ridiculous. It doesn't make any financial sense, especially now a days, and people are so stupid that you cannot trust people to represent a product correctly when the get dosed with 600mics after taking three hits. "It's not acid man, it fucked me up!".

Acid is notoriously pure, and the impurities are not going to make a difference if you are worried about it them effecting you someway. The excess alkaloids in cacti and mushrooms is probably way "worse" for you than 80% LSD with some iso-lsd thrown in the mix.

"Worse" meaning there is nothing bad for you in the first place.

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: nightbringer]
    #11284802 - 10/20/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

and it's not surprising to see microdot, and even white lightning, ranked higher than Orange Sunshine. By that point people were definitely noticing that the drug was changing, becoming more amphetamine-like, or that's what they say. Like I said, born too late.

Man, you are right!!  That orange sunshine was really speedy and had some strange effects, I have heard it was ALD-52.....I have heard that the white microdot was 450ug, and I took 2 hits one night....my most fucked up, bad trip ever....

--------------------

Edited by starfirex (10/20/09 02:51 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11284863 - 10/20/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LSD in its self is speedy.  It acts on norepinephrine, so you are going to have your CNS stimulated.

I heard about microdots in the early 90's actually containing mescaline hcl.  Which is a phenethylamine and quite speedy from my experiences, more so than LSD.

I have had blotters with the ALD-52 molecule on the back of it, i don't know if it was ALD-52 or LSD, but it was sold as LSD.  And it fucking ravaged my minddddddddddddd.

(In court) owesly claimed that he was making ALD-52 rather than LSD as a way to hopefully catch a loop hole in the law.  Unfortunatly back then you have to make LSD before you could get to ALD-52 and he was then charged. 

The analogue act in the US makes it difficult to get some pre-cursors and other psychedelics actually synthed in the US.  Europe has had especially good LSD recently, mostly being distributed in bulk out of one city.  I think europes lack of analogue laws allows people to slip through loop holes easier, and thus good stuff is being synthed:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

#11284892 - 10/20/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

An active dose of mescaline wouldn't fit into a microdot, I'm pretty sure.  There's a picture of some microdots in comparison to some other drugs and beside a ruler, and those things are tiny.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: hoboblues]
    #11284911 - 10/20/09 03:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I never seen a microdot irl.  they prolly are small, but i don't think packing 300mg into a tiny little ball is that tough.:shrug:

I guess those things are tiny as fuck.  Prolly just someone passing off an RC or LSD as mescaline to make more money.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11284918 - 10/20/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

never seen a microdot either

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11284934 - 10/20/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11284943 - 10/20/09 03:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that's pretty cool :lol:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

#11284964 - 10/20/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Microdots
Picture

Possibly could fit it in there.  It's hard to tell.  There are other pictures on Erowid.

edit: nevermind.  Even the 2c-b is 45mg pill weight.  Standard dose of mescaline is in the hundreds.

--------------------

Edited by hoboblues (10/20/09 03:13 PM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
    #11285328 - 10/20/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:

I was about to say, I saw microdots weighed in front of me on a mg scale and 1 weighed 9mg's. No way Mescaline is fitting into a dot.

edit- and hoboblues that second picture from erowid is some weird looking dots. I've only seen them once but from what all older heads have told me they all look like the ones in the first pic. That second one looks more like actual pills, just smaller.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/20/09 03:59 PM)

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: LSD from the 60's and 70's [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11286842 - 10/20/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I remember those microdots from the early 90s and they came in all kinds of different colors, but all in the shape of the first Erowid pic posted. They were definitely being marketed as mescaline. We mostly saw orange ones in the mid-to-late 1990s. In my opinion they were all LSD, and good LSD at that.

I would always argue with people about how much mescaline it actually took to get high. (But of course people believe exactly what they want to. )Basically two OO gelatin capsules full of crystals (1/3 to 1/2 of a gram of powder is hard to condense, and it definitely is NOT going to fit into the microdots).

The second picture of the microdots from Erowid instantly brought me back to shakedown at Bonnaroo in 2003. Someone handed me two of those on my way into see Widespread. Funny how just a picture can bring back floods of memories.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag