Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro?
    #11271608 - 10/18/09 02:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Recently came across some pressed orange tabs with bumble bees on them in Seattle that others claim are synthetic Mescaline.  I'm sure with a little homework and I could find out what they are, but because I'm 99% certain that they're not REAL extracted mescaline, I'm not interested in trying any.  However, the ready availability of these "fake" mescaline tabs has re-invigorated my interests in trying the real thing.  I once tried extracting the alkaloids from San Pedro Cuttings but that was 15 yrs ago and I'm sure best methods have changed considerably since then.  Have done some reading on teks, but just as with shrooms--there seems to me a number of diff methods and some of the teks are dated.  Can anyone point me to what is generally considered to be the most current or most effective tek on how to do the extraction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: emick]
    #11277503 - 10/19/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Are you looking for a complete extraction, or just a syrup recipe?

Edit:  Man  ...rough day...  :frown:

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (10/19/09 04:00 PM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #11277614 - 10/19/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

^Dude that's a DMT extraction! lolz. WTF! If your going to fully extract I say do the D-Limonene extraction to yield Mescaline Acetate. Some people have success with the Easy 3 step Mescaline Citrate tek but personally I had a lot of trouble getting the Mescaline to precipitate. Supposedly the Limonene tek is much better. Here:
http://wiki.dmt-nexus.com/69ron%27s_D-Limonene_Mescaline_Extraction
There's 69Ron's extraction from DMT-Nexus, a lot of people seem to have much success using this tek. Good luck and report back.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11277715 - 10/19/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the bees are 2cb.. are they kinda thin? like thinner than a normal pressy?

I think i had the same pills, they are very clean

but take two.

1 just got me some slight visuals and a body buz

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11278223 - 10/19/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

D limonene tek all the way. Completely food safe, inexpensive, and actually yields a more potent product by weight than any other tek.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: emick]
    #11283731 - 10/20/09 12:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

those orange bees are 2cb and they're good. I'd start with 1 and then another like 1.5 hours later.

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11283818 - 10/20/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just grind up the green skin, mix it with grapefruit juice and gag it down....then feel those phenethylamines pulsing in your body with the full-blown experience of the magic cactus.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
. [Re: starfirex]
    #11283848 - 10/20/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/18/10 06:17 PM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: starfirex]
    #11284146 - 10/20/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfirex said:
just grind up the green skin, mix it with grapefruit juice and gag it down....then feel those phenethylamines pulsing in your body with the full-blown experience of the magic cactus.

The skin's where the goodies are?

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11284235 - 10/20/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, the dark green skin.  You must remove the waxy, clear cover.  Now, with that said, he white snot is often speckled green, and it definitely contains alkaloids, however, it causes sick stomach. Therefore, I take the white snot and junk parts and throw them in a 'sludge jar' for extraction.  That way nothing is wasted.  Now, it has been my experience, that the more bitter the green skin, the harder you are gonna trip....I had some bridgesii before that was so bitter it was sickening, and before i finished chewing 8 inches, i was rocket launching...I estimate that one foot of bridgesii is about 300~350mg of mescaline consistant, based on experience.  I've never had weak Bridgesii.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11284248 - 10/20/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, the dark green skin.  You must remove the waxy, clear cover.  Now, with that said, he white snot is often speckled green, and it definitely contains alkaloids, however, it causes sick stomach. Therefore, I take the white snot and junk parts and throw them in a 'sludge jar' for extraction.  That way nothing is wasted.  Now, it has been my experience, that the more bitter the green skin, the harder you are gonna trip....I had some bridgesii before that was so bitter it was sickening, and before i finished chewing 8 inches, i was rocket launching...

--------------------

Offlineemick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Orange bees and the most recent tek on how to extract mescaline from San Pedro? [Re: starfirex]
    #11305779 - 10/23/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe I should start a new thread for the continuation of this question since it no longer relates to the orange beez, but rather more clarification of mescaline extraction...but maybe someone can help clarify something for me...

I believe that some cuttings have higher alkaloid content than others--but how do you know before hand?  If you try to calculate dose amount by measuring the approx size of the cutting, it seems that the amount of mescaline might vary quite a bit right?  For those who eat the stuff regularly, is it just a guess every time you trip or is there some way to gauge the potency?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom