Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehelter_skelter
Hello Stranger
Male User Gallery

Share your mind imagery experiences
    #11282255 - 10/20/09 07:01 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

one time on NOS i was half nodded out and eventually coming back when i realized i had been taking this breath that seemed to go on forever.

later on i was on DXM another occasion and thought it would be kool to recreate the experience(didnt work) but i had this thought pop into my head of a battle between my lungs and myself to see who could win, the image that came in my head was of my insides coming out of my mouth and forming a shape of some sort of being having a tug 0' war with  my lungs. it made sense to me at the time and still i think about it because this was a profound experience of my mind being creative which is a gift i feel i dont have.

now there's alot of creative minds out there on the shroomery and i'm sure there are some amazing stories you have to tell so fill us in.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSmitington
Unidentified Flying Object
Male

Loc: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: Share your mind imagery experiences [Re: helter_skelter]
    #11282287 - 10/20/09 07:21 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

I had strong visions my first time on aya, very scary experience but powerful.  The movie in my mind kept shrinking and a new image would be formed from a collage of the previous.  It kept going on this way until I was seeing an Alex Gray type painting in full animated life.  The final image was just an image of a head, going through different color and textural phases, and for a second I thought I understood the way of life, too always strive for this state of mind.  As for now, I am trying to lead my life in a more postive directon.  I feel much more calm and I am looking at alot of myself and just trying not to let it hit me so hard so I can just accept and move on.  Still not a perfect person, very neurotic and act childish sometimes.

--------------------

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Share your mind imagery experiences [Re: Smitington]
    #11282455 - 10/20/09 09:04 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

On ego death level mescaline i have seen a bright blue bird when i closed my eyes. So blue, a blue that doesnt exist. It was just fluttering and stuff and was really awesome. Thats about it really...

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Share your mind imagery experiences [Re: purple_mule]
    #11282674 - 10/20/09 10:41 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

looking at people and not being able to tell if they're laughing, screaming, staring at you, looking at something else, wearing a horrified look or a grin it just seems to constantly morph in and out of all of the above and have no connected meaning to any of the different expressions you're seeing half the time

:confused:

Offlinedubhuman
shit abyss
Female User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Share your mind imagery experiences [Re: indica]
    #11282715 - 10/20/09 10:55 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Watching evolution over the span of billions of years, from the formation of the solar system to the development of single celled organisms, evolving into other organisms and becoming more complex, eventually reaching a climax, then all the life forms gradually evolving back into one simple species, which was the last life form (which wasn't pretty,)and then a "big crunch" sort of thing where the universe imploded and I ended up stuck in a void, waiting for the next solar system and evolution and so on...

--------------------
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: Share your mind imagery experiences [Re: dubhuman]
    #11283046 - 10/20/09 12:05 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Salvia + Nitrous oxide was interesting.  I just launched out of my world and just experienced this dark hole just sucking in the not as dark space around it.  And i was just a disembodied mind watching it happen.  Just watching darkness get sucked into a darker hole.  It was weird because i wasn't happy, sad, confused or anything like that.  Void of emotion, i was just there.

High dose LSD.  Dissolving into everything.  Becoming conscious of the past present and future all simultaneously while existing in every spacial place possible.  You know what i mean once you've been there.

Psilocybin + Amanita + Cannabis.  Laying on the ground of the sonoran desert at night, vomiting and then rolling over away from the vomit going in and out of it.  Becoming this polished metal ball attached to this giant metal sheet.  And i was just looking around very quickly.  There were many of these metallic spheres doing the same thing i was, and there was no reason for anything.  I was just existing in this freestanding alternate universe where life is more machine like than biological, really weird trip here.  After peaking i was sitting by the fire and the different shades of red and orange from the simmering coals in the fire were forming faces that moved they're facial features then dissolved back into just being coals.  Re appearing in a few moments and dissappearing again.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience