Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

First time smoking Cannabis.
    #11281266 - 10/19/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What happend the first time you smoked and actually got high?

lol, I remeber the first time I smoked. The room just kept spining and I was like "the room is going tick tock" to my buddy and he was like "whaaaaaa??" and I was like "tick tock whurrrrrr" and then I busted out laughing. We got kicked out of another buddy of mines house. His mom came downstairs and was like "have you boys been smoking pot down here!!!" and my buddy was like "no" and she was like "everyone needs to leave!" and so I drove to a local grocery store and thought it would look "strange" if I went in twice to buy things. I also dont know why I volunteered to drive:facepalm: ....later we went to barns and nobels and I got semi lost in that place. And I kept reading all the C.D. titles outloud in alphabetacal order. My buddy was like "well now we know you can read" and I busted out laughing and said "shit how long have I been doing that for?" and he told me "well you got to the d's". Ha hahahah oh good times good times.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesheldogg5
Stranger
Male

Loc: Arlen, TX
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Triptonic]
    #11281290 - 10/19/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the thing i remember the most was laughing at everything, also, i would say something and think to myself "did i just say that? or am i just thinking it?" that kind of thing.  if i saw somebody acting like that while they were high i know i'd be like wow this kid needs to get his shit together...lol but i was a noob

--------------------
everything i post is entirely fictional
"and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you no one told you when to run...you missed the starting gun"

"for long you live and high you fly, but only if you ride the tide, balanced on the biggest wave you race towards an early grave"

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #11281299 - 10/19/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hahaha sounds pretty funny man

the first time i ever smoked it was fall. it was really nice out and i couldnt help but realize how great it felt.. ended up laying in the leaves.. then fell asleep on one of my friends front lawn.. not one i was hanging out with.. just a buddy who lived nearby. a neighbor came by and was like "hey, what the hell are you doing?"

got confused, went back home.

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflinePMasterPoo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #11281307 - 10/19/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was with two friends and one of their neighbors got us realllly high while he was working on his motorcycle.  We proceeded to walk to a nearby walmart and get some McDonalds.  I recall music was playing from the clouds, it was very cool.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: igwna]
    #11281311 - 10/19/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I had never done any drugs before. I did it for the usual reasons I think, wanting to be cool, wanting to have something to do with my friends, etc. etc. I don't know why I thought it to be a good idea, I'd been anti-drug my whole life. But anyway, it was around 11 at night, we all went to some elementary school and started smoking out of a tin can. I remember laughing so hard I was falling over, and I tried to do a back flip or something and fucked myself up.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #11281326 - 10/19/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The first time was 8 years ago, I smoked in a home-made bong with good friends of mine. It was evening in the middle of winter, lots and lots of snow everywhere. The sky looked like a N64 sky, I was sitting on a bench and felt as if I was being somehow absorbed backwards.

Nothing compares to the first time you smoke weed.

Nothing.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Snape]
    #11281337 - 10/19/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol this thread is epic already. Love hearing these stories guys keep em coming.
Quote:

Snape said:
Nothing compares to the first time you smoke weed.

Nothing.

And thats a fact!

--------------------

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Snape]
    #11281355 - 10/19/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was 13 the first time that I smoked pot. I had a friend over one night and my sister asked us if we wanted to burn so we decided to give it a shot. We proceeded to walk around the block and smoke a chillum, it just got done raining so there were puddles and I remember splashing through all of them in converse all stars and getting soaking wet. That was followed up by the biggest munch session after having a run in with my dad which at the time was really nerve racking. Not too outrageous but still some good times.:musicnote:

--------------------

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#11281357 - 10/19/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was in a small meadow on top of a mountain over looking Fort Collins at dusk.  Storm clouds rolled in and I laid down in the meadow looking up at an electrical storm.  It was beautiful and intense, even if it was dirt weed, but I didn't know that at the time.  :lol:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #11281379 - 10/19/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol, I hated having run ins with the 'rents while high. Lightning storms FTW!

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11281389 - 10/19/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Smoking weed used to be the fucking highlight of my week - good times for sure.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #11281430 - 10/19/09 11:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
What happend the first time you smoked and actually got high?

lol, I remeber the first time I smoked. The room just kept spining and I was like "the room is going tick tock" to my buddy and he was like "whaaaaaa??" and I was like "tick tock whurrrrrr" and then I busted out laughing. We got kicked out of another buddy of mines house. His mom came downstairs and was like "have you boys been smoking pot down here!!!" and my buddy was like "no" and she was like "everyone needs to leave!" and so I drove to a local grocery store and thought it would look "strange" if I went in twice to buy things. I also dont know why I volunteered to drive:facepalm: ....later we went to barns and nobels and I got semi lost in that place. And I kept reading all the C.D. titles outloud in alphabetacal order. My buddy was like "well now we know you can read" and I busted out laughing and said "shit how long have I been doing that for?" and he told me "well you got to the d's". Ha hahahah oh good times good times.

Sounds like you got some cool friends :smile:. First time smoking weed was with a friend, also about a couple hours before my first time doing x.

I just remember how good that taco bell tasted after the smoke :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Neuron]
    #11281437 - 10/19/09 11:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol.

--------------------

OfflineIncompl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Carolina
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: pfxtc]
    #11281441 - 10/19/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Smoked a blunt to da face by myself.. some headies.  It was late and I just got off work and did it on my dad's back porch.  I proceeded to trip out in a bad way, a lot of auditory hallucinations and some visual.  I walked upstairs, knocked on my dads door and said "dad, I smoked pot and now I'm dying" :lol:

then he proceeded to hold me like a baby for like 6 hours while I tripped/slept.  Woke up still high as fuck, then went to work.

he didn't even ground me, I was like 15.  haha

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Incompl]
    #11281450 - 10/19/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You sir are a weird man. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11281625 - 10/20/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was listening to "Nola" by Down and I felt as though I could hear every single note so clearly. I remember laughing so hard my jaw hurt. I didn't have a crazy high experience, but it was still awesome. It was the first time I was ever really "off" baseline. Good times.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Incompl]
    #11282128 - 10/20/09 02:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11282163 - 10/20/09 03:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My cousin knocked on my window and invited me to smoke a spliff with him. I was terrified, being brought up by uber right wing nuts, and almost had a panic attack from the adrenaline rush alone. Just the thought of smoking it damn near got me high. I finally broke down after asking a million and one questions. He played Mario RPG while I laughed and felt the room move to and fro under my feet. An hour later I slept harder and deeper than I ever had. Straight through school.

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11282165 - 10/20/09 03:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

cant exactly remember the 1st time, but my first time in like a year or so of not smoking at all, i took a gazillion bong rips waaaaaayyy too quick. i freaked the fuck out so bad, my heart felt like it was going at least 200bpm (after hooking myself up with a monitor while stoned, ive found that my heartrate doesnt increase anywhere near as much as i think it does) i thought i was going to full on, no shit, fucking DIE. was terrible. had 000 typed into my phone. was a bees dick away from calling an ambo.

that aside, i havent missed a day without weed for... too long.:gethigh:

im also cutting down a lot though, and hope to totally quit for a while. mainly so my trips are cleaner.

--------------------

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: First time smoking Cannabis. [Re: Lucas89]
    #11282321 - 10/20/09 05:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

was 15 i think. i've smoked before, but with no effect.
then the big brother of my buddy came home at 4 AM when we were partying and he rolled one up.
first effect i noticed: my legs felt like stone and i went straight back to the sofa to sit down.
then just intense giggling + redest eyes ever.

fun times :awesome:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder