Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
dmt - dont think i wanna go back there
    #11279456 - 10/19/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

damn just had another out of world dmt experience. i dont think i like it anymore. the trip is so hard it feels like God is playing some cruel joke on my brain. on dmt i can really see things that are not really there. its just fucked up man, wheres that feels bad man frog picture when u need it.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11279487 - 10/19/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Take a break, examine what went wrong and if you feel it right, give it another go.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Humility]
    #11279550 - 10/19/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah...maybe if i take a nice long break i'll give it another go. been doing it alot since i extracted it.

its like not only am i thrown into a whole other dimension but any pre existing knowlege i had is completely whiped away. letters and numbers on the keyboard look like a completely different language all together like I have never seen numbers and letter before in my entire lifetime.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Humility]
    #11279591 - 10/19/09 07:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
give it another go.

:rolleyes:
I don't understand why people always say shit like this.

If you don't enjoy/can't handle DMT, that's fine- don't do it. Unless the day comes when you decide for yourself you want to try it again.

That's about where i'm at with salvia. Just don't want to go back, and I'm not going to unless for some reason in the future I decide for myself I want to.

OfflineListening
scaler of mountains

Loc: Montreal
    #11279605 - 10/19/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How many tries have you had so far? Are you breaking through?

Are you closing your eyes after you put down the pipe? I've only had 3 DMT experiences so far, but for my first two I made the mistake of keeping my eyes open and it was just plain freaky. For my last one I closed my eyes and things were a lot more enjoyable.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Listening]
    #11279622 - 10/19/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

DMT is my favorite. I can't wait to get back. In a few months I will be back home to my wonderful stash.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Listening]
    #11279625 - 10/19/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

to tell you the truth i havent closed my eyes yet for a breakthrough. i've had 3 breakthrough's, that last one i would consider a breakthrough maybe not as intense as the first 2. ive had a couple where i just had some mediocre visuals kinda a nice trip and had a few where i just got kinda a weird body high and no visuals.

i dont know why but im pretty compelled to keep my eyes open. the world changes so dramatically i am enthralled.

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11279682 - 10/19/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I always want to open my eyes but then i think that it wont be quite as intense.

when my eyes are open while im coming up, i see ridiculous patterns just growing out of nowhere, its so crazy.

--------------------

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: learningtofly]
    #11280437 - 10/19/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dammit, must extract DMT!

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #11280465 - 10/19/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

then do it, if you can make chocolate chip cookies you can extract dmt

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineOverdoseLiving
Get 2 Give
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shroomery
    #11280646 - 10/19/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah DMT can fuck you up.

I boought 3 kilos of bark a while ago but only got through a few pounds in almost a year.

I think its say if I keep most of it to myself that I have like 20 lifetimes of this shit.

Ive only broken through a couple times and I dont think I want to do that to often.

Its a way different experience when you smoke a small hit, vs 1 or 2 big hits.

I havent done that stuff in a while.

One thing Id suggest though is trying to get some pure white spice if you can clean your shit up good enough. Clean spice is insurmountably better than yellow shit, and it takes such a tiny amount its incredible. Tastes waaaaayyyy better too.

That probably is why i havent been smoking it lately. I dont have any really clean shit, and am too lazy to re-x the small amount I have on hand right now.

--------------------
Mi Vida Loco

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

Re: dmt - dont think i wanna go back there [Re: Subconscious]
    #11280811 - 10/19/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

Humility said:
give it another go.

:rolleyes:
I don't understand why people always say shit like this.

If you don't enjoy/can't handle DMT, that's fine- don't do it. Unless the day comes when you decide for yourself you want to try it again.

There's no other way than bluntly saying it.. 

But, you just said it.  That's exactly what he was getting at.  "if you feel it right, give it another go."

And I agree on with OverdoseLiving on trying white crystals.  Once you try them, you won't want to smoke colored/yellow stuff ever again.  The recrystallization is way worth it, and it's just as easy, if not easier than the extraction itself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag