Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Portable Greenhouse, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Cool Mist
    #11279063 - 10/19/09 08:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So i just got a coolmist and i was curious... Does everyone have to rig up there own hose with a cone on top?

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Cool Mist [Re: TacoHerder]
    #11279461 - 10/19/09 08:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

anyone?

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Mountain Northwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cool Mist [Re: TacoHerder]
    #11279679 - 10/19/09 09:27 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Please don't bump your own threads for at least 24 hours.  I'm supposed to lock it.

Some growers run hoses to the greenhouse, but I'd suggest either cutting a hole in the greenhouse plastic to allow the cool mist output to feed straight in, or just put the whole humidifier inside the greenhouse.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Cool Mist [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #11279704 - 10/19/09 09:32 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

O sorry. i need it to for this

Just wanting to know if people usually have to cover the top where the humidity goes out with a funnel and hose and feed it where it would need to go. Since simply placing it the container would not be possible.  And it would not be running alot. the rh is already above 85%.  I just need this to run a few times a day to get the rh up more.

--------------------

Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not Too Sure Flag
Re: Cool Mist [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #11279709 - 10/19/09 09:32 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i piped my ultrasonic in
and put the cool mist in the GH its self

-noobie-

--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Portable Greenhouse, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation