Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
World Domination
    #1123294 - 12/08/02 10:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

How would you define it? Has America already achieved world domination?

It seems like the times are changing when a countries biggest fear is small groups of terrorist factions and terrorist sympathizers. I am willing to bet that alot of you feel that the idea of the world being under one government is bad idea. Based on Biblical prophecy i don't think it is a good idea either. But all that aside it seems like the most logical way for humanity to survive. Every human being on earth getting a way to vote for representatives in a world government. Terrorism would probly be the biggest threat, but it could be solved through internal and local means as oppose to long range war efforts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: World Domination [Re: ehud]
    #1123463 - 12/08/02 11:07 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

actually, there is no government as we know it, there is a world board of sorts with select few that control the world using puppets"governments" as it sees fit. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1123955 - 12/09/02 02:54 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It already happened in the past. Germany wanted to dominate the world and they wanted to exterminate jews (like you Palestinians).
Do you know what happened then?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: World Domination [Re: zeronio]
    #1124044 - 12/09/02 05:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Germany never dominated the world...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: World Domination [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1124073 - 12/09/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

So won't USA.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Domination [Re: zeronio]
    #1124088 - 12/09/02 06:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

who says they're trying?...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1124759 - 12/09/02 11:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know about tryin to take over the world but we have economic interest in almost every country in the world. ANd I wonder how many countries are military is stationed in around the world. :confused: 

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Domination [Re: psilocybinist]
    #1125247 - 12/09/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

what's wrong with having economic interests?

As for the military being there, they are there because the governments of those countries want us to be there. Personally i wish we'd get out of other countries so they can fund themselves.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1125332 - 12/09/02 03:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What's wrong with having economic interists in other countries. Well as far as the United states government I don't really know but all these corporations, I will use Nike for example, doesn't build factories and such in the US, they build them In Indonesia where they can get away with payin childredn $5 a day to make shoes and other apparell. It seems like more factories and shit are being built in other countries and everyday jobs in America are becoming more scarse.I havn't had a job in a year, and it's not because I don't wanna job it's because there are hardly any jobs for Americans anymore other than dumb minimum wage jobs makin $5.50 an hour.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1125647 - 12/09/02 04:36 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I think our military should get the fuck out of many countries, particuraly Saudi Arabia. Let them deal with things by themselves. As for this post in general, just everyone remember that EHUD ADVOCATES GENOCIDE!!!

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1127026 - 12/09/02 10:25 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I totally agree, with you. America can dominate to whole world with the very god like technologys we have, ever heard of haarp?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1127857 - 12/10/02 03:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

As for the military being there, they are there because the governments of those countries want us to be there. Personally i wish we'd get out of other countries so they can fund themselves.

oh yeah? keep dreaming baby.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Domination [Re: GazzBut]
    #1127960 - 12/10/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Until i have 100% authority to what the US does that's all i can do....maybe hope is a better word. I'm all for an isolationist country, to a point that is.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #1128037 - 12/10/02 06:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah? keep dreaming baby

The governments do want the American military there, but the native population
does not. My country(America) needs to pull out of these countries. Granted, the
second we leave, all kinds of shit will happen probably(such as North Korea
invading South Korea, etc...), but I say let those ungrateful pukes deal with their
own problems.

RandalFlagg

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: World Domination [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #1128080 - 12/10/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Do you seriously think that your forces are put anywhere other than for the benefit of the good ol' US of A.?

I seriously dont.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1128355 - 12/10/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The United States government loves to help other coutnries and their peopleout, but only if we get something out of it. Give me an example to prove me wrong. Anybody. Human rights only matter if oil is underneath them.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #1128532 - 12/10/02 11:02 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Do you seriously think that your forces are put anywhere other than for the benefit of the good ol' US of A.?

Any time a country does anything, it usually has to do with self-interest.
The U.S.A. is not the only country that does things in order to benefit. Some
of the U.S.'s military actions and placements can be explained as truly trying to
help friends, and some are for blatant economic reasons. This is one of the
few things I can probably agree with you on. America needs to withdraw it's
forces from the world stage, and let the world deal with it's own problems. We
would save a lot of money and people would not be as antagonistic towards us.
And, to be honest, I personally don't give a shit if there is some "flashpoint" in the
world. America usually comes to the resuce to try to save the "good guys" and
look what it gets us - hatred from the rest of the world. Isolationism is the way to
go, because we live in a world of snakes.

RandalFlagg

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: World Domination [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1128564 - 12/10/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

The United States government loves to help other coutnries and their peopleout, but only if we get something out of it. Give me an example to prove me wrong.

Haiti.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: World Domination [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #1128603 - 12/10/02 11:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Isolationism is the way to go, because we live in a world of snakes.

Isolationism is not without its drawbacks. There are benefits to having friendly "listening posts" scattered throughout the globe, and there are benefits to international trade. Some countries make military aid (and other aid) a pre-condition for trade.

Having said that, I agree that in today's global climate, isolationism is the lesser of two evils. Of course, if the USA were to break all its military treaties, abandon all its allies, and just say "Tough beans -- it's YOUR problem, not ours. Use your OWN military to sort it out," every time another nation (or the UN) came running for assistance, it would still be hated by the rest of the globe. It's a no-win situation.

pinky

--------------------

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Re: World Domination [Re: Phred]
    #1128796 - 12/10/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nope pinkshark. I think that Isolationism is not the answer to any of America's problems. It never has been a good solution and it never will be. The world needs to come together not fall apart. It seems that the same people who sympathize with terrorists also think we should go crawl back in a cave (Buddha). That is not good at all. You cant just say Fuck you to your allies and let their country become overrun by suicidal bombers and people who hate them. America is not just another country like France or Japan or even Canada. We have promised we would help out those who need us and because of that we are the greatest most powerful nation this world has ever seen. Much of our wealth comes from different countries we have helped out over the years what is wrong about that? You cant go around saying it is all about oil because it's not America has helped Vietnam, Russia, All of fucking Europe, Korea... and probly a dozen other cases. None of those instances involved Americas greed at least not when they decided to help a democracy in need. Right now Israel needs us we helped put them there so it is our responsibility to protect them. America has no reason to protect suicidal bombers or Palestine they celebrated after New York was attacked and hate America because we don't hate Jews. Hatered is their motto while freedom is ours. Thousands of American men and women have died fighting for the idea of freedom (world freedom) they have given thier lives on forgien soil to help people they dont even know. It sickens me to think that there are many who think it is all a bunch of bullshit.

America cant just run away now.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom