Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Would it be a good idea to not....
    #11277560 - 10/19/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Why are people thanking shroomery vendors in your growlogs if you live in a country where it is illegal to grow mushrooms?  I see people all the time saying "Thanks to ralphsters and mycobags." and their location is the U.S., and they proceed to post pictures of their grow.  Posting pictures is one thing, but linking those pictures to vendors is a dangerous practice that I think people need to stop doing, unless you'd like your reliable vendors to get in major trouble for condoning and aiding illegal activity.  I know the vendors have disclaimers on their websites, but it still seems like a bad idea to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: libertaire]
    #11277567 - 10/19/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

mycobags "could" be used for edibles too

Edited by Shea25 (10/19/09 01:52 PM)

InvisibleLeopardMan
Constantly changing
Male

Loc: A tree house
Trusted Cultivator
    #11277650 - 10/19/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A vendor is not responsible for what users do with spores, prints, mycobags. So what-s the point? Dont forget you are a libertarian.:thumbup:

--------------------

You have to die a few times before you can really live.

-Charles Bukowski-

Edited by LeopardMan (10/19/09 02:06 PM)

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: Shea25]
    #11277657 - 10/19/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:getstoned:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Loc: Shakashuri Island
    #11277689 - 10/19/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ive always practiced this kind of discreetness in my posts ... you never can be too sure when big brother might feel like dropping some bunk conspiracy or just wanton bullshit charge on a company even though they aren't responsible because of the nature of their business ... wouldn't it be horrible for those bastards to have all these grow pics up on a projector in some courtroom to validate their twisted view of 'criminal behaviour'

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: cyantific]
    #11277741 - 10/19/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

this site has been going strong for almost 10yrs now, if their was a security issue Ythan or other Mods would be doing something about it.

If a person puts up personal info with an illegal grow than that person is putting his/her own ass on the line (hence the vendors disclaimers).

I.P. Addresses are easily obtained and tracked back to the pc or internet provider (who in turn release your account info with the right paperwork being shown) IF you happen to interest "the man".

:awedance:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: 13shrooms]
    #11278335 - 10/19/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just sayin, not just for the vendors safety, but also for the safety of this website at large.  And don't say it can't happen, because most certainly can, and has, overgrow for example.  Not trying to start an alarm, but just be smart.

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11279306 - 10/19/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude, people who put their grows up with detailed pics and everyting put themselves in harms way, what vendors sell is legal, what you do with it is your problem, like me i tried once not long ago and failed, my job called me back and i havent the least bit of time for this hobby anymore, got a daughter n a career n all, but i still come around and ask questions and try to answer some according to what ive read, so if your in this category dont worry about yourself, and worry less about vendors. 

have fun reading and talking and if its the case growing.  just dont show your grow, its giving evidence to whomever may be watching, do you honestly think in the u.s.a that not one of these shroomers is a narc ? 

dont worry about the vendors, worry about people who proudly post their grow rooms and grow logs n such.  unless of course its edibles, than who gives a shit.

beware of officials, they  a r e  watching...

Edited by shangrila (10/19/09 06:35 PM)

OfflinePfffffff
I am sofa king we todd ed

Loc: Somewhere that is fiction...
Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: shangrila]
    #11279430 - 10/19/09 06:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

And now I know who stole my fuckin tinfoil hat you son of a bitch!  Just kidding I've wondered too (and even had the tinfoil hat joke pulled out too!).  I tend to agree on most of what you're saying but "they" don't care about some dude poppin out a few cakes for some partying. As for some of the big ass automated greenhouses and shit?  Well that's their issue...  If they're growing on that scale they should either live where it's legal or cover their bases thoroughly...

--------------------
I am part of this community as a role playing
character.  All information is gathered on the
internet.  In no way, shape, or form is any of what
I say truthful or real life experience.  Any advice
given or received is purely for entertainment value
and not intended for any kind of illegal activity.

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: Pfffffff]
    #11279621 - 10/19/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It appears the feds have bigger fish to fry than a bunch of guys growing small amounts of mushrooms for personal use.  However, those who post large grow pictures or brag about growing pounds of mushrooms per month definitely are taking a chance.

One should never mention a vendor when discussing cultivation.  If you bought a bag of weed from 'joe', he wouldn't want you telling everyone you smoke a bowl with that you bought it from 'joe'.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Invisiblecurbstop
Regnarts

Re: Would it be a good idea to not.... [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #11279641 - 10/19/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

who's joe???????????????????????????????????:shrug: I need to meet this person :confused:

--------------------
is multispore a spore company

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom