Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVermillion
backhandyourmother

Fun mescaline activities?
    #11276715 - 10/19/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Managed to get my hands on 20grams of dried peruvian torch cactus, aka mescaline. Ive never touched this stuff before, someone said its gonna be like candyflipping, which sounds rad.

What should I do while on this stuff? Gamer sessions at a friends house? free running? Camp in forest? House party? What is the general thing to do while on mescaline?

Ive already googled it, but just Im intrested in what you guys would do.

--------------------
I hate Macs. I have always hated Macs. I hate people who use Macs. I even hate people who don't use Macs but sometimes wish they did. Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centers for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealuru
tuco
Female

Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: Vermillion]
    #11276746 - 10/19/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

go outside and be with nature

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: aluru]
    #11276815 - 10/19/09 11:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Anything you do will be fun. You should ask yourself, "what do I get out of each of these activities sober?"

If you get a lot out of gaming with your friends or hanging out at a house party, these will be wise avenues to direct your cactus energy.

I personally would get a lot more out of being in nature, or playing music by myself.

Cactus can be rare, use your time on it wisely.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineVermillion
backhandyourmother

Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #11276882 - 10/19/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Seems to be a fair bit of support for the nature route which is always good, infact the majority of youtube videos and google hits said chillin ina forest would be way rad. I love nature (big mountain biker) so Ill deffiniatly save 5 or 10 grams for the nature experience alone.

Also, how do you consume it? Do I grind it up or something? maby just jet it brew in some hot water for a few mins and drink up?

--------------------
I hate Macs. I have always hated Macs. I hate people who use Macs. I even hate people who don't use Macs but sometimes wish they did. Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centers for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #11276947 - 10/19/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know how potent most torch is, but the stuff that I had required at least 30g a person.

I was making tea and boiling it, so that surely eliminated some of the potency.

What I'm trying to say is, take all of it an once unless whoever gave it to you says something different.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
    #11277049 - 10/19/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Definitely be outside amongst nature...Have some animals around, for I hear when you are taking mescalito, animals will communicate with you :smile: :O

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11277072 - 10/19/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Listening to music and playing with the girlfriend, playing guitar, hiking, and meditating.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: starfirex]
    #11277161 - 10/19/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

mescalines the one thing where I can't be inside or use electronics.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineIMaGicaL
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11277196 - 10/19/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you could paint your entire body purple and run in the middle of the freeway holding a sign reading: DONT STOP

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: IMaGicaL]
    #11277232 - 10/19/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like to go out side and dance to nature and make weird ridiculous noises  that sound beautiful to me at the time

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

OfflineVermillion
backhandyourmother

Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: mudnpool]
    #11283885 - 10/20/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Did about 5 grams last night at a house party, some chewed some ina brew, what little me an my mate felt was pretty enjoyable, was kinda expecting something a bit more tho..

saved about 4 grams, gonna buy another 20 grams n do the whole lot when i mission with my mates thought the southdowns. try out the nature vibes :smile:

--------------------

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
    #11283925 - 10/20/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

24g for one person should be pretty decent, but i reccommend 40g for a more intense trip.

i've tried playing computer games during a trip - but i couldn't concentrate, i would focus on the colors and shapes, get distracted, then get killed by an enemy i didn't know was there.

If you can find something to destroy, thats always fun, i found a discarded couch at a abandoned factory (careful these places can potentially be dangerous, but soo much fun) and a mate and i tore it up snapping wood, tearing material.

Nature is great, just go and observe. Mescaline is the perfect day tripping drug, go to some gardens or into the bush. Take a ball to kick around even.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: IMaGicaL]
    #11284167 - 10/20/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

IMaGicaL said:
you could paint your entire body purple and run in the middle of the freeway holding a sign reading: DONT STOP

Why not?  Haha....I am planning on downing 2 feet of Bridgesii and going to a Rave with my little tripping son hopandubman with our faces painted dayglo

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: mudnpool]
    #11284241 - 10/20/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mudnpool said:
I like to go out side and dance to nature and make weird ridiculous noises  that sound beautiful to me at the time

THIS!!!

just go out in the woods in you're most comfortable clothes and a bottle of water, maybe some ganja.

And just go nuts

I howl a lot when Im mesc-ing

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Fun mescaline activities? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11284558 - 10/20/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

totally better then kandi flipping for sure lol this was a random festival thing me and a friend did we sat an a ski lift chair that we had to climb into during the summer lol it was awesome

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order