Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewarlock016
adventurer
 User Gallery

Strange Mushroom Experience...
    #11274544 - 10/19/09 12:52 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

hi there!

I would like to tell you my trip experience so you could give me some advice for the next mushy session... I will be describing the whole day, so you can tell me probable factors that caused me to trip out...

3 weeks ago some of my mates and I planned a trip to the beach in order to relax because we finished our final exams. I really wanted to try mushies and I was very excited and expecting something great... We arrived to the beach and stayed up very late. On the next morning we drove about 30 miles to get to the field and picked up our mushrooms... We got some medium and small sized ones (the caps around 2.5 inches and 1 inch). On that morning I felt a little bit sleepy because of the previous night. But still I was very eager about my first trip... We drove back to the hostel where we were staying and went up to the balcony on the roof. I took 4 medium mushies and 1 small mushy (fresh ones that). I also drank some coke to help swallowing the last ones, because although the taste wasn't so bad, I just couldn't let the last one through my throat. The hostel is located in the middle of the city, which is located directly at the beach... From the balcony the sound of the cars is a little bit loud but it doesn't bother. I had some psybient music on my ipod and we played it on some small speakers which sounded like crap. Also there was some background music that was being played by the hostel owners. I didn't realize when did the mushies hit me but it was awesome. I started to see patterns everywhere and eyes which I had the feeling that they weren't alive and I wasn't scared of them... I also saw the mountains which were moving sort of a wave form... I felt like waves were flowing from the mountains and were transmitting some kind of mystic energy to me and I suddenly felt relaxed and joyful... then I sat with my friends and just kept watching the environment. I had the feeling of timelessness and that there were constantly being repeated scenes from what we did, e.g. a fiend told something and all we laughed and a moment later the same thing happened again... sort of a dejavu... Then my buddies started to laugh about me and telling some stuff that I didn't like. There were also to mates which didn't take shrooms and were drunk. They started looking at me and laughing about me... After a while I felt strange and started sort of getting nervous... suddenly I wanted to puke and felt a little bit anxious as if I didn't want to stay in that place anymore... my friend told me that I had to breathe and I tried but i couldn't control my thoughts and started to think about the fact that I was having a bad trip so I got more scared and anxious. Then i went down to our room and I laid on the bed. But I still had that feeling of anxiety and some weird thoughts about my buddies and about me appeared again in my head. I felt very unsure and for a second I thought about the idea of throwing myself from the balcony and flying away, but then I thought of the consequences that this would have to my family and for me so I just laid still on the bed. After a while I went up to the balcony and sat with one of the buddies that didn't go to watch a movie... We talked about all the shit that we saw and I felt a little bit relaxed and the weird feeling started to go away... 3 weeks from there on here I am and I think a lot about all that happened on that day. I still want to trip again because the first part of the trip was so great that it is worth the pain in the ass that I had in the end, but sometimes I get a little bit depressed and think that I might have done something wrong and that now I won't archieve my goals... but this is happening less and less and I can now control these moments... and also I'm planning my next trip to the beach to try again the mushies, but with other people who I'm sure they won't laugh about me...

could you please tell me what did I do wrong and if there's a possibility that I will have another bad trip if I take mushies although I feel more confident?

thanks for your help...

P.S.: sorry for my bad English and mistakes, I just felt that I had to write this down, but when I saw how much did I write I thought twice about checking grammar and all that stuff... :S I just checked the spelling

cheers!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Strange Mushroom Experience... [Re: warlock016]
    #11274592 - 10/19/09 12:59 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I think it is a great idea to go to the beach with people who wont laugh at you.

What about to a nature trail that not a lot of people go to?

Offline2Cents
Mushie Friend
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Strange Mushroom Experience... [Re: warlock016]
    #11274617 - 10/19/09 01:02 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I feel your pain. my first trip was quite bad aswell and I too had people messing with me and in a unfamiliar environment that was just bad ju ju. my suggestion to you is to 1. try less 2. be somewhere you feel at home and safe. 3. be either alone or with very good friends and people you feel comfortable with. 4. realize its normal and it happens but you did nothing wrong and keep in mind its all in your head and EVERYTHING is going to be OK.

keep your mind at peace. relax and take in how wonderful life is, don't down on yourself and worry because that will not help.:sun:

P.S. If you smoked pot during the trip maybe try not next time(or if you didnt and pot is typically soothing or relaxing maybe try next time):shrug: good luck.

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Offlinedkamp18
The Real World

Re: Strange Mushroom Experience... [Re: Shad0w]
    #11274744 - 10/19/09 01:18 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

sometimes the paranoid feeling of everyone "laughing at you" is really just...

people laughing... shrooms can certainly cause an uncomfortable feeling in certain social situations, for most people it is best to keep your encounters to just one or two trusted friends. or just chill by your self in a relaxing environment.

never let the uncomfortable anxiety "become your trip" this is what causes bad trips, recognize beforehand that some anxiety is only part of your experience and you just have to kind of learn to channel that energy as it comes.
use it to your advantage in the situation, that is how the mushrooms can be a great teacher, let your thoughts "flow" don't try to avert them or control them.

only try to control the "energy" that is producing those thoughts, this can be done by avoiding the social situation that can lead to paranoia, or avoiding the environment that can moderate your mood or comfort to a negative area.

but always come away from your trips with something learned, when it comes to the point that you can't avoid the bad thoughts or can't learn anything from your experience then it is time to change the aspect of your life that is causing these recurring negative "vibes"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience