Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewingedjanie
Stranger

azurescens vs cyanescens
    #11273810 - 10/18/09 11:04 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

So I have finally acquired some azurescens and cyanescens.... some of which I might share with SWIM.
What are the differences between the diff types of trips? (Visuals, waves, minds trips and  so on)  I know they are significantly more potent, but I haven't taken either before.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Re: azurescens vs cyanescens [Re: wingedjanie]
    #11273829 - 10/18/09 11:07 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

azurescens are the most potent of all mushrooms

Offlinewingedjanie
Stranger

Re: azurescens vs cyanescens [Re: Shea25]
    #11273870 - 10/18/09 11:12 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

yes.... Ive very aware of that, which is why i searched them out. But I know that from my experience, different types of shrooms have diff types of trips; head trips, emotional, visuals, along with waves that come and go after you peak. Im asking for details from the experienced who have taken both and are very familiar with them.

Offlinesurferdude66066
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11274217 - 10/19/09 12:03 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Each shroom has a story of it's own 8-)

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: azurescens vs cyanescens [Re: wingedjanie] * 1
    #11275436 - 10/19/09 03:42 AM (8 years, 5 days ago)

I've never tried psilocybe cyanescens but psilocybe azurescens were the first mushrooms I tripped on. I ate well over an eighth but probably less than a quarter ounce. The visuals began extremely quickly. I remember watching very intricate three dimensional animated visuals with my eyes closed. Very detailed realistic-looking faces then began forming in wood-grained surfaces. I became extremely cold and started shivering so bad that it almost looked like I was convulsing. I walked into a fast food restaurant and the front counter looked like it was 30 feet long and extremely curved/warped. Then I began seeing spinning geometric kaleidoscope patterns on surfaces. The trip was so overpowering that I became incredibly frightened. I could barely feel my body and I had an out-of-body experience. I felt like I died and had gotten trapped in some type of eternal afterlife realm. It was extremely intense.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineFlamingdeath
Hunter of Fungus

Loc: Oregon
    #11277430 - 10/19/09 03:29 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Hey Winged, The mushrooms effect everyone a bit different. What I would suggest you do, from my humble opinion that is, take a very small amount of the different two mushrooms at least a day or two apart and see how your body does with them. You don't have to eat a whole eighth or quarter to prove you're invincible nor to have a good time. Go slow and enjoy!!

--------------------
The Hunter of Fungus

OfflineMoonSpirit
Airbender
Female

Loc: USA
Re: azurescens vs cyanescens [Re: NlightNd1]
    #19341170 - 12/29/13 01:45 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
I've never tried psilocybe cyanescens but psilocybe azurescens were the first mushrooms I tripped on. I ate well over an eighth but probably less than a quarter ounce. The visuals began extremely quickly. I remember watching very intricate three dimensional animated visuals with my eyes closed. Very detailed realistic-looking faces then began forming in wood-grained surfaces. I became extremely cold and started shivering so bad that it almost looked like I was convulsing. I walked into a fast food restaurant and the front counter looked like it was 30 feet long and extremely curved/warped. Then I began seeing spinning geometric kaleidoscope patterns on surfaces. The trip was so overpowering that I became incredibly frightened. I could barely feel my body and I had an out-of-body experience. I felt like I died and had gotten trapped in some type of eternal afterlife realm. It was extremely intense.

I've seen this on shrooms too, but on a low dose. Hmmm :sporedrop:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience