Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudflave420
Stranger
 User Gallery

First trip ever..
    #11272678 - 10/18/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So I started to grow mushies without ever trying them. I figured I wanted my first trip to be from my own harvest. I took 10 fresh grams figuring I could take more if needed..It was not needed.
about an hour in me and a friend attempted to walk to a neighbors house which was 6 houses down from mine..It turned out to be 40miles away..lol.. Wow what an adventure we had to stop 4 times to rest..time stood still..As we were walking I noticed a large shadow dog running towards us..we ran into his house and locked the door..we needed someone to come and walk us back to our house..There is no way we could have made it back on our own..After that the sounds and sights just started to explode..it was crazy..the things that i saw was something out of willy wonka..But there was one downfall I got the shits really bad..I hope it wasn't the shroomies..I guess i will dry them and try it again..thanks again to all the help from my fellows dream chasers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: First trip ever.. [Re: budflave420]
    #11273229 - 10/18/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds crazy.

I wish I had the money to start growing my own shrooms.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Offlinepenndeizel
WeSC

Loc: Classified
Re: First trip ever.. [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11273311 - 10/18/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow.. thats really similar to my first trip. A few weeks ago i was out drinking and i was fooling around not wanting to trip or anything, but i was chewing on a gym and about 30mins went by and right after i smoked a blunt i started going fucking insane, the road was moving and twisting and bending all over moving up,down,sideways and shit was goin crazy. it felt like i was going really slow but i was prolly drivin @ about 50mph. It was sooo hard to concentrate.

Then i got home and went with my buddy in his car into town and this is where it got a lot worse. At first i started feeling really weird and as we turned this corner there was a HUGE dog looking down at me panting. I thought it was going to eat me and i was like "oh fuck here we go" and the dog just looked at us. It was huge, im talking like 40 feet tall lol. we somehow ended up at 711 and i thought there were like evil demons outside the car and by this point i was getting pissed because all i wanted to do was go home

Now i know drinking,smoking,AND doing rooms is a terrible idea and idk what i was thinking, but ill never do it again i was puking for hours haha.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck