Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Sleep-tripping?
    #11272754 - 10/18/09 08:03 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I was wondering if there will be any difference in your sleep if you ingest a good amount of shrooms before you go to sleep.

For example, 3.5 grams of shrooms will put me into a level 4, what if I ate 3.5 grams and then went to bed before I even started coming up, would I experience a dream?

The only thing I'm wondering about is that usually as soon as I eat shrooms, I can feel some discomfort in my body, but I should be able to sleep with this discomfort with some help from mary jane.

Has anyone slept tripping? I want to know what it's like.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11272817 - 10/18/09 08:13 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

pretty sure you'll wake up.

--------------------

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11272824 - 10/18/09 08:15 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

You would likely wake up very confused.

Never slept on shrooms, but I did sleep after doing a massive amount of salvia in quid form. Come to find out, the chemicals involved in sleeping mix with salvia to produce a sort of psychosis. I was stuck between a world where I was sweating in a strange room (my room), tugging at the blanket and pillow trying to get comfortable, and a world where I was under a starry night grasping at my clothes and an itchy grain bag that I was laying my head on for no apparent reason.

Nothing about the experience (save the sweating and itching) resembled a salvia experience. Very strange, and worse, hardcore looping. Could - not - stop the loop loop loop.

I'd imagine mushrooms would cause some incredibly intense dreams. If you manage a REM sleep state, the combination of chemicals could cause you to wake up in a sleep state. A very scary sleep state, the kind that makes you feel like you're not breathing. :P

Just my assumptions. :wink:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: Leap]
    #11272935 - 10/18/09 08:34 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I asked this because I went to sleep 3 hours after ingesting .5 grams of shrooms last night, it was not very hard to fall asleep, the only reason the shrooms made it harder to fall asleep was because my visuals were visible and they were cool. I was watching what seemed to be millions of different eyeballs forming patterns, but I fell asleep peacefully and woke up fine.

I'm thinking of taking 1 gram of shrooms right before I go to bed sometime, and see what it's like. I heard that it could cause a lucid dream, which is something I've been wanting to experience forever.

--------------------
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Offlinegcboyallday
Stranger
    #11273330 - 10/18/09 09:51 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

mrgibblet said:
I asked this because I went to sleep 3 hours after ingesting .5 grams of shrooms last night, it was not very hard to fall asleep, the only reason the shrooms made it harder to fall asleep was because my visuals were visible and they were cool. I was watching what seemed to be millions of different eyeballs forming patterns, but I fell asleep peacefully and woke up fine.

I'm thinking of taking 1 gram of shrooms right before I go to bed sometime, and see what it's like. I heard that it could cause a lucid dream, which is something I've been wanting to experience forever.

lucid dreaming truly is amazing. its like living a life while this life is recharging. like playing a video game but your in it lol

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: gcboyallday]
    #11285582 - 10/20/09 06:36 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

gcboyallday said:
lucid dreaming truly is amazing. its like living a life while this life is recharging. like playing a video game but your in it lol

I really want to try eating shrooms before I go to bed now.

I will eventually and I will let you guys know about the outcome.

--------------------

jokes

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: learningtofly]
    #11285593 - 10/20/09 06:38 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
pretty sure you'll wake up.

Confused and having a major mindfuck. Seems like an expierence to try at least once.

--------------------

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #11285653 - 10/20/09 06:46 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

gcboyallday said:
Quote:

mrgibblet said:

True that. Any time I take Oxycodone and go to sleep..even hours later after the effects are starting to subside I have OBEs and Lucid Dreaming like crazy!

Offlinemaynardsdick
Stranger

#11285694 - 10/20/09 06:50 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

so i'm assuming you would quickly eat the shrooms while you're sleepy and go to sleep?  is that the plan?

i think just the idea that you had ingested shrooms might keep you awake.  you'll have to go to sleep quickly cuz once they kick in, you aint going to sleep.

and like people mentioned before, if you are able to pull it off, there is the very real possibility you wake up confused and not knowing why.  and situations like that can be very unpredicatable.

InvisibleSittingBull
Servant of the Void

Loc: Desensitized Death in the...
Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: maynardsdick]
    #11285871 - 10/20/09 07:16 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

My own experience with sleeping on shrooms is that it just doesn't happen. Psilocybin is very stimulating for me and I wake up if I've ingested them and managed to fall asleep.
So it could lend itself to lucid dreaming very well depending on your body, but so does the down on stimulants if you take a stimulant and manage to fall asleep. And opiates too are very conducive to lucid dreams if you manage to fall asleep.
But why not just have a lucid dream without mushies or any other aid? Just try self programming.
Seems like a waste of shrooms to me cause on shrooms you are in a altered state that's a lot like dreaming in many ways.
Chances are if you do fall asleep, you won't remember any full dreams, just flashes.

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11285884 - 10/20/09 07:19 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

I fell asleep on mescaline, I woke up and I was tripping balls, and I had had the strangest dream about some pyramids and a temple.....  when I woke up, I wasn't sure if I had just been tripping or asleep, but I think I was asleep.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: starfirex]
    #11286167 - 10/20/09 08:07 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Yo definitely let us know how this turns out. I've always wondered about this and have been curious to try it myself...

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: maynardsdick]
    #11286329 - 10/20/09 08:28 PM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

maynardsdick said:
so i'm assuming you would quickly eat the shrooms while you're sleepy and go to sleep?  is that the plan?

i think just the idea that you had ingested shrooms might keep you awake.  you'll have to go to sleep quickly cuz once they kick in, you aint going to sleep.

and like people mentioned before, if you are able to pull it off, there is the very real possibility you wake up confused and not knowing why.  and situations like that can be very unpredicatable.

Yeah, eating them and going to sleep immediately will be the plan.
I would smoke some indica beforehand so I'm already tired, that way after I eat the shrooms I can go straight to bed before the discomfort in my stomach sets in. And if i can't fall asleep I'll just trip awake.

I might attempt it this weekend if i can get ahold of some shrooms.
I'll also be doing acid my first time this weekend :laugh:

--------------------

jokes

Offlinegcboyallday
Stranger

#11287910 - 10/20/09 11:23 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

mrgibblet said:
Quote:

gcboyallday said:

I really want to try eating shrooms before I go to bed now.

I will eventually and I will let you guys know about the outcome.

yeah, let us know man. i think i was on suboxone or seroquil when i had the lucid dream. you just have to realize your dreaming in your dream, then you can control the rest!! its amazing...i want it to happen again

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
"Swisher Sweets"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #11288263 - 10/20/09 11:53 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I was really tired one night an ate around 2 grams went to bed. shit really sucked I was tossing an turning all night

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11288591 - 10/21/09 12:28 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

i tried to sleep after eating mushrooms before, i thought i had been through the peak and was really tired.

got into bed, and got really uncofortable body rushes pulsating through my body every few minutes, was hearing very fucked up organic sounds, started seeing pretty scary images with my eyes closed, not coloured fractals, with my eyes closed it was pblack and images kept appearing.

Opening my eyes, the room shifting got eratic, was seeing shadows flying about and it just just terrifying. I had to get up and wait it out, sit on the computer keeping myself occupied, never do that again.

I have trouble sleeping, so id never be able to eat mushrooms, then sleep before i came up.

If you can fall asleep esily, it may be possible, but idk how enjoyable it would be to wake up pretty tired and tripping balls

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

OfflinepSykArMa
Dr. EaM
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuscany
Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: veda_sticks]
    #11289998 - 10/21/09 04:38 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

maybe you can try with lsd, it has a long and soft comeup that you will be able to fall asleep before it starts, you could begin to dream and the dream will became more and more trippy until you wakeup and the trip would do as a bridge between sleeping and wakefullness, transporting your dream environment into reality and making of it a quite mindfuckin astral projection sort of thing :tarzan:

OfflinepSykArMa
Dr. EaM
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuscany
Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: pSykArMa]
    #11290009 - 10/21/09 04:43 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

it happened to me with hbwr tea, i fell asleep in the first sleepy/sicky part before the trip comeup :rainbowdrink:

Offlinepsilocybica
Robotripper
Male User Gallery

#11290305 - 10/21/09 06:55 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

read my signature.

please.

for the love of god do it.

--------------------
Have 500mg of DXM before you go to sleep one night.

Your dreams will be life changing.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Sleep-tripping? [Re: psilocybica]
    #11290364 - 10/21/09 07:44 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

best things for enhancing dreams would be amanita forsure

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience