Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomtrip1
Weed N Shroom Farmer
Male

Good spot or not?? next year grow?
    #11271079 - 10/18/09 12:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok i live in southeast pennsylvania... today i went to look for a good spot to grow and i think i found it...  there is this factory thats pretty big its got barbed wire fence all around it... except in a few areas.. that just happen to have nice trees and bushes like the woods the whole area of all this is about 1/4 of a mile maybe a little more x 1/4 of a mile.. its a nice small little area surrounded by no homes or anything except 1 road and 1 corn field... you have to climb up a steep stepp hill to get to all this... when i was looking around i saw deer this was outside the fence... inside im guessing there would be none which means less animals and stuff. right?  this area looks good a couple spots that get alot of sunlight and im thinking who the fuck would go in there?? IT SAYS no tresspassing. and stuff.. is small i wouldnt think of it plus its hard as hell to get up the hill... steep i slipped and almost hurt my self coming down LOL.... but anyway does this sounds like a good spot?? im looking to grow maybe 20 plants.. i was gonna spread them around the area.. 2 at a spot and just spred theem around.. maybe even get another area.. there is a bunch of these woods around this area.. that are split by roads... not busy roads.. i was gonna grow afgan and or durban poison plus 5 seeds i have that are indica of something..

--------------------
:jah: :happyweed: :sanpedro: :ganja:

I Fuck with Sporeworks and Marijuana Seeds NL

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWilde Beast
Stranger

Re: Good spot or not?? next year grow? [Re: shroomtrip1]
    #11271641 - 10/18/09 02:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know, the no trespassing signs would be a concern to me because if they ever bust you going up there you could be in some serious trouble. Just my 2 cents.

Offlineshroomtrip1
Weed N Shroom Farmer
Male

Re: Good spot or not?? next year grow? [Re: Wilde Beast]
    #11272089 - 10/18/09 03:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just went to another spot like 10 miles away and im on bike mind you LOL long ass day ahaha but worth it... found this place that no one is hell would ever go in yet theirs trails WIF?? but some of the trains have vines spider webs etc... this place i got cut up like crazy exploring soooooo many thorn vines its not funny!! everywhere and a few places are just almost impossible to get into but once you do its out in the open with only bushes around ... lots of sun perfect! and theres tall trees surrounding it but its open... i was following the trail and this trail turns into like 10 other trails some with dead ends its crazy the one trail have like sitcks and thorns that i sware man but there!!... maybe a marijuana operation LOL i gave up lookin cuz the trail i sware would go on to another state haha

--------------------
:jah: :happyweed: :sanpedro: :ganja:

I Fuck with Sporeworks and Marijuana Seeds NL

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies