Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Great Trip
    #11271701 - 10/18/09 04:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It all began on a Saturday night. I had just driven back home from Saint Louis, some friends of mine from back home picked up some acid in lawrence, and we decided to trip.

We really weren't sure how it was going to turn out, and in the beginning there was tension. 4 of us tripped that night. We all met at my friend's girlfriend's party and drank a beer or so and had fun, but then we decided to trip. My friend M decided to stay at the party with his girlfriend who also tripped, but B,J and I decided to go back to B's house and ride the waves of love.

We got to Brian's house and began to feel the trip come on. We smoked a bowl and talked while his girlfriend was still there. Our friends who were there smoked a bowl and then called it a night. I lost track of time but at one point we decided to walk to go get cigarettes. It was 2 am, and we walked to the gas station and it was closed, then we walked to the grocery store and it was closed, then we decided to keep walking to the next open place, which was a couple of miles away, luckily for us though Brian's dad picked us up and drove us to get cigarettes. Meanwhile all this time I am tripping my balls off. Beautiful colors, great, meaningful conversations, twinkling stars with shooting stars and things going every which way. It was the most magical acid I have ever had in my entire life.

We get to the store, we get cigarettes while some cop stares at us. Why there was a security guard/cop at the grocery store with a gun a 2 am I have no idea. It's the suburbs he doesn't need that. Anyways so we head back, then my friends dad rolls us up a J, half sour diesel half jamaican bud. So fucking good.

I feel like I could describe my visuals but that wouldn't do them justice. Lots of fractals, beautiful colors all around, rainbows. More important were the feelings I felt with my friends. There were some group mind moments where we all just kinda drifted off into oblivion. At one point the music sounded so good I was convinced I merged consciousnesses with my friend in the backseat of my car that I could here the music from where I was sitting and from where he was sitting.

At another point my friend's wallpaper was dancing and showing me all sorts of crazy stuff, a lot of fun.

All in all it was a great night, even writing a trip report like this, there's no way I could put it all into words if I spent an eternity typing. But that's part of the beauty and the mystery of good old fashioned LSD.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports