Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

25 mammoth pods = tea
    #11266501 - 10/17/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

alright, so i finally got my pods today. i ground all of them up and mixed'm real nice to attain equivalent potency.

How many level tablespoons of this finely ground (i used a brand new blender) powder would one suggest to make tea?

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: TheBandit]
    #11266517 - 10/17/09 04:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey dude, for liability reasons please don't ask for dosage advice here.

go look on erowid at some trip reports. weigh out the stuff you have, divide it by 25, that should give you an average pod weight.

Invisiblejds

Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: JT]
    #11266532 - 10/17/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Whatever you do always start really low and build your dose up. Pods can be dangerous if you take too much.

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: jds]
    #11266549 - 10/17/09 04:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HellDragon said:
Whatever you do always start really low and build your dose up. Pods can be dangerous if you take too much.

dangerous as in, YOU MIGHT DIE from overdose.

--------------------

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: Neuron]
    #11266561 - 10/17/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Asking for dose advice.  :ban:

--------------------

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: Wapakz]
    #11266580 - 10/17/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks guys.

Quote:

Wapakz said:
Asking for dose advice.  :ban:

:chillpill:

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: TheBandit]
    #11266602 - 10/17/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Every individual pod has its own properties.  The differences can be extremely drastic.  Ex.) I've had one order of pods where 1/4cup of grinds barely has any effect.  Then my next order, 1/4cup of pods knocked me on my ass.

Dosage advice doesn't work (and against the rules) because we're not able to dose by mg the morphine, codeine, etc... that is in the pod.  So be cautious and titrate your dose.  ENJOI :smile:

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: accountant]
    #11266662 - 10/17/09 04:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I tried them three times, all from the same batch and I honestly think they are are overrated... For the buzz I got compared to the terrible hangover was not even close to worth it. And let me tell you, I love me some opiates. :shrug:

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: 25 mammoth pods = tea [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #11266778 - 10/17/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've never had a hangover from poppy pod tea.  You might have a low quality product you're using.  It might not even be the kind of pod that is first pick for recreation. 

For me the pod tea experience, is a medium sense of well being, body has a nice overall buzz, i feel warmer, and I feel really happy to talk to people (however, some times I get really irritable).

And hey... not liking them is better than being addicted to them.  PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale