Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFoamy
kibroth-hattavah
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Marijuana sensations?
    #11265792 - 10/17/09 03:36 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Anyone ever get these in parts of their body after smoking?

What are they caused by?

For Buddhist or meditators are yours always located in chakra areas?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Marijuana sensations? [Re: Foamy]
    #11265819 - 10/17/09 03:44 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Well it does give you a body high.

If you have ever seen an animal high, they literally wobble because of its intensity compared to their body size.
So its a pretty significant sensation for anyone.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11265832 - 10/17/09 03:48 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

is it me or is there a sudden influx in marijuana related posts. i feel as though alot of "noobs" have been registering lately bc this forum never used to have so many weed related posts.

yes. the numb feeling. the sensation as though you have thousnads or marbles or needles all over you. the numb sensations. i get those super bad. the one thing i fear about getting stoned is if im alone, by myself, if i wanna get stoned for me i have to go through this "psychotic high" period. where all i can do is walk around back n forth, rock back n forth, and breathe in deep shallow breaths, like 2 breaths a min, as this numbing sensation takes over. it causes me to go near deaf, my heart speeds up so fast i dont even feel it anymore, just respiratory pains here and there, its like a giant gong is going off deep inside somewhere. and the vibrations are nerve wracking mindfucking to deal with.

--------------------

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
Re: Marijuana sensations? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11265854 - 10/17/09 03:53 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
is it me or is there a sudden influx in marijuana related posts. i feel as though alot of "noobs" have been registering lately bc this forum never used to have so many weed related posts.

yes. the numb feeling. the sensation as though you have thousnads or marbles or needles all over you. the numb sensations. i get those super bad. the one thing i fear about getting stoned is if im alone, by myself, if i wanna get stoned for me i have to go through this "psychotic high" period. where all i can do is walk around back n forth, rock back n forth, and breathe in deep shallow breaths, like 2 breaths a min, as this numbing sensation takes over. it causes me to go near deaf, my heart speeds up so fast i dont even feel it anymore, just respiratory pains here and there, its like a giant gong is going off deep inside somewhere. and the vibrations are nerve wracking mindfucking to deal with.

Wow, do you know of anyone else who experiences something like that as well?

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Marijuana sensations? [Re: skippyluvs]
    #11265876 - 10/17/09 03:58 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

whell if i know, im sure if u ran a few searches on the HPPD forums youll find plenty. theres ppl far far worse than my case of hppd, you should see sum of these sad fucks that wind up in mental wards just bc they were cursed with hppd and didnt respect it.

hppd sucks. yes. it makes drugs hard to do. like one thing i hate about hppd is id love to be able to smoke a few bowls with ppl, without having to worry about me getting so incredibly fucked up i cant function right by the time we're done.

--------------------

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #11265930 - 10/17/09 04:07 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

I think thats what I had actually.

For a short time after I had my last 2 g's of shrooms every time I smoked I got numb and had visuals.
After a blunt of dro I was seriously about to pass out, totally numb, and intense visuals. I was pretty scared lol.
Someone said it was HPPD that wasn't strong enough to see while sober, but weed brought it out.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Marijuana sensations? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11265940 - 10/17/09 04:10 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

yea HPPD....its good...and yet it has a darker evil side too if u dont respect it. i do remember though...immediately after fainting 3 time son my friends kitchen floor and getting kicked out by his pothead dad (thought i was on sumthin else) i went on a 13 hour long trip to the mushroom kingdom i kid u not. this was the day when i learned about shrooms acid and mescaline. + weed. lol

--------------------

InvisibleFoamy
kibroth-hattavah
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11266414 - 10/17/09 05:54 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:

Wow. That's pretty much exactly what I experience but the sounds I hear merge into like circus music it's overwhelming. And it's not that I'm a noob but I never experienced this until I recently did acid for the first time

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #11266541 - 10/17/09 06:17 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

When I smoke weed I basically feel like I'm getting a full body massage from the inside out.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience