Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroommmsss
Stranger
 User Gallery

im reading that psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow in MA, is that really it?
    #11264510 - 10/17/09 11:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I live in the most southern mass and was wondering if psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow near me. Because every time I go on a hunt in the woods or pasture I skip over everything else and just look for those. Pleaseee name all that you know that possibly or do grow near me, thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroommmsss
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: im reading that psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow in MA, is that really it? [Re: shroommmsss]
    #11264582 - 10/17/09 11:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, no answers yet? I'm also reading and have found that the "Gymnopilus junonius" species also grow near me. Thanks anyone for help and reading my thread.

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: im reading that psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow in MA, is that really it? [Re: shroommmsss]
    #11264612 - 10/17/09 11:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

No, no answers after 20 minutes. There is no such thing as "Psilocybin cinctulus". Also it is against the rules to ask what mushrooms grow in your area. I think you might want to do some additional reading on the subject of active mushrooms.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Offlineshroommmsss
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: im reading that psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow in MA, is that really it? [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11264633 - 10/17/09 11:38 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
No, no answers after 20 minutes. There is no such thing as "Psilocybin cinctulus". Also it is against the rules to ask what mushrooms grow in your area. I think you might want to do some additional reading on the subject of active mushrooms.

Well my friend, it's called the Panaeolus cinctulus according to you, but it has psilocybin in it. And I don't see why not, it's called the "hunting" section...please explain this. Because the thread that says what mushies grow in your area is all messed up. As cintulus grows in all 50 states, and it's not listed in Connecticut's. Any info. is appreciated.

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

#11264738 - 10/17/09 12:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shroommmsss said:
Quote:

German Kahuna said:

Well my friend, it's called the Panaeolus cinctulus according to you, but it has psilocybin in it. And I don't see why not, it's called the "hunting" section...please explain this. Because the thread that says what mushies grow in your area is all messed up. As cintulus grows in all 50 states, and it's not listed in Connecticut's. Any info. is appreciated.

Psilocybe is a strophariac genus, Panaeolus is a Coprinoid genus.

--------------------
]

Offlineshroommmsss
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: im reading that psilocybin cinctulus are the only shrooms that grow in MA, is that really it? [Re: Ieponumos]
    #11264759 - 10/17/09 12:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ieponumos said:
Quote:

shroommmsss said:
Quote:

German Kahuna said:

Psilocybe is a strophariac genus, Panaeolus is a Coprinoid genus.

whattt hhaahah explain it to me pleasee

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

#11265109 - 10/17/09 01:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shroommmsss said:

whattt hhaahah explain it to me pleasee

Remember now, you ARE on the internet. You have access to nearly any answer you so desire. I recommend that you, google, the roots of the English language and morphology get well acquainted.

http://tinyurl.com/yguwvgq

http://tinyurl.com/yjwfank

http://tinyurl.com/ygzd5fk

--------------------
]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification