Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Gel Caps

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
kinda scared....
    #11264492 - 10/17/09 11:00 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I've done Robitussin 7 times total now, and I am confident with this experience....but today is the day I trip again....on double the amount I usually take.

I don't know where else I can go with this problem...I'm slightly afraid of what is gonna happen to me.
  Every single time so far has either been 300 or 354mg of dxm.
But now I want to see what 600mg does...I am scared of the number span....that is quite more that I have ever taken.

But I have learned from my last trip that I need to raise the dosage, and I don't want to do 500 because then I'll have 100mg left over, and what good will that do me?
  I also don't want to be too low and pick 400 because I have a feeling that would be a similar experience to the 354mg trips.
  So I decided, do the max! I have 2 bottles, 40pills total, nothing but Dxm and gelatin....mmmm, gelatin.
  If I can somehow eat 40 pills without throwing up, I will be happy.

Also, I hear the lethal dose for dxm is either 1500+ or 2000+, so to be safe I wont go near either one.

Can someone help me? I'm gonna do it no matter what, but I want to
know if you have ever heard of 600mg's killing someone who weighs 130 lbs? That is no where near either of the lethal ranges, and I hear some people normally eat atleast 50+ pills.

Now doing that constantly is not safe, I know that, because a 3rd plateau trip is kinda rough on the brain. I have been doing good with doing in once, every Saturday...I just started this pattern.
  But now it is time to see what it is truly capable of...but I need to
know how many people come out of those with half a brain? or super-short term memory loss?

Please share your opinions, but don't try to convince me not to, and I know someone is going to say, "what's wrong with mushrooms and acid?"  Well nothing, I love mushrooms, and would love acid....but we aren't all that lucky, are we? No, some of us just cant get ahold of legit stuff at the moment....so in the meanwhile I like to experiment.

thank you all for your input.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: kinda scared.... [Re: DrScott]
    #11264507 - 10/17/09 11:04 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

600mg is my favorite dose so far.. it was only this past march i took the leap from my regular 300mg dose to 600mg and I deff. didn't regret it. You won't regret it once it kicks in, though I know what it's like to be anxious about something new.

Also, if it's PURE dxm then you shouldn't have to worry about dying at that dose.

--------------------

Edited by dwtk (10/17/09 11:04 AM)

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: dwtk]
    #11264521 - 10/17/09 11:07 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Well, no...Im gonna be taking 40 Robitussin cough gels. So I am gonna be getting only Dxm and jello in my belly.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#11264556 - 10/17/09 11:18 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Also, I've read a report of a little kids doing dxm, a heavy anesthetic sold OTC, and smoking pot, and that was all enough to kill him. I'm wondering how safe my combo is, I eat the Dxm, smoke pot, and smoke cigarettes during the trip.

Maybe that's a bad idea? I don't know, I'm not dead yet.
Anyone know if Nicotine, THC, and Dxm are a bad combination? I also have some caffeine thrown in the mix.

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

#11264567 - 10/17/09 11:20 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

No offense man but maybe you should research DXM a lot more first before you plunge in, if you're that nervous. We're not dealing with anything super dangerous here if you take the right dose, in the right form. No one here can give you dosage advice.

--------------------

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

#11264578 - 10/17/09 11:24 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

DXM has been one of my favorite rugs to experiment with, but I doubt I'll do it again.  600mg will put you on a higher plateau for sure, but you should be fine.  I've done up to 1850mg (I'm only 160 lbs) without problems, and although I know I went close to the lethal dose, there were no problems with the trip.  I find DXM is easy to control, because for me, the only thing I find is it can kind of get boring and you might want to be sober.  But it's really easy to sleep on it, so yeah.

Go in with a clear head and an open mind

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: CaptainTrips]
    #11264592 - 10/17/09 11:28 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

It's hard...I can feel butterflies already, like my body knows what is going to happen today.

And Dwtk, I have Done plenty! of research...thank you,

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: CaptainTrips]
    #11264594 - 10/17/09 11:28 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I have researched this stuff for probably a month at least now, and it does not matter. No matter how much I look at it, there is always new information about it I'm discovering.
  I never! do a drug that I haven't already done extensive research on first. That is foolish to not know what your taking.

But I do know what I'm taking, and I have some experience, so I think I have a good chance of making it out alive, I'm just not to sure if this is gonna freak me out to much. But I feel like I am ready, I almost know I'm ready...kinda hard to explain but in my last trip the Dxm itself mentally told me I need to up the dosage next time I trip...lol.

So I'm gonna do what it says and hope that wasn't something else telling me to do that.

Offlinemtichael
500 channels

Loc: sun
    #11264903 - 10/17/09 12:50 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

fear is for the weak

i know a girl took more then 400mg every day for 4 months and high doses of 2000

dont waste your trips
get yourself out of your element

--------------------
The stars relly suck tonight
Hate is so usefull i make sandwichs out of it
:sandwich:

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: mtichael]
    #11265307 - 10/17/09 02:05 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I did 600mg worth of the cough gels. After about 30 minutes I got a sick feeling and headed to the bathroom. My brother asked if I was alright, I said "yes" and my voice echoed for eternity in the bathtub and I said "I'm coming up!" I then proceeded to hurl my guts out for the next 2 hours. Lovely red vomit.

The numbing and dissociation was intense, and at one point my brother asks again if I'm already. Somebody said "yeah, I'm good dude." I immediately thought "who said that."  The vomiting caused me to spiral into a fear trip, and I soon forgot what the LD50 was. I started thinking that I had messed up and that the LD50 was 400mg, and I knew I had done 600mg. Wasn't long till I was laying on the bathroom floor trying to keep from closing my eyes for fear of slipping away into the void.

At about 3 hours in the bathroom I get up and start moving around. Everything sounds weird and I keep asking ridiculous questions like "does my voice sound weird??"  Nothing much happened except for me trying to listen to music, then watch TV, then finally go to bed.

600mg is intense. Be prepared and I suggest extracting, those gel caps are awful coming back up.

(Since then I stick to good stuff, DMT mainly)

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: Leap]
    #11265331 - 10/17/09 02:15 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

everyone's different. i always eat a bunch of extra strength tums beforehand and i havent puked yet

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#11269732 - 10/18/09 06:53 AM (8 years, 11 hours ago)

DrScott.. if youve done research then you shouldn't have any questions for here...

but its easy to understand that youre scared...

i took 600mg once and you know what happened? the next morning, my face was swollen. i looked like another person, kinda asian, kinda younger. it was fucking absurd and ive never heard of anything like it. I have read lots and lots about dxm in the past and this never ever came up.

so yeah.. even with research, one cannot cover all of the possibilities in the universe

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #11269833 - 10/18/09 08:03 AM (8 years, 10 hours ago)

Don't listen to the goblins.

They mean no harm. Really.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: kinda scared.... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11270725 - 10/18/09 01:09 PM (8 years, 5 hours ago)

I havn't done DXM in years... it sucks ass and I recommend you look into something like mushrooms or LSD.

But since i'm not trying to run your life (only make a suggestion) i'll say...

In my experience DXM is very hard to freak out on because you are so fucked up you don't even realize what's going on past 500mg. I've done 1000mg and most of the experience was blacked out... I was too fucked up to even walk.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Gel Caps

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience