Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Incense, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWesternWanderer
Stranger
100g Peruvian Torch powder received today!
    #11264290 - 10/17/09 09:16 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Hi there! So I recently received my order of Trichocereus peruvianus (Peruvian Torch) Dried Powder(100g)from FlowingVisions
Does anyone have any experience with this online vendor? Does the site look legit? I plan on sharing my experience later, as I am going to ingest 50grams tonight, but I would like to have a good idea of their legitimacy. The method of ingestion I plan to use is mixing the powder with a small amount of water(less than a cup), and breaking off pieces at a time downing it with lukewarm water.(which I hope will minimize expansion in my stomach, in turn reducing nausea) What are your thoughts?

Edited by WesternWanderer (10/17/09 09:40 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: 100g mescaline received today! [Re: WesternWanderer]
    #11264316 - 10/17/09 09:32 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Two things:

First, You might want to avoid some bitching later by changing your thread title to "100g of San Pedro received today!"

Because you didn't really get 100 grams of mescaline in the mail today. You got a 100 grams of trichocereus pachanoi dried plant material. But you're using it for incense so it shouldn't matter too much right? :evil:

Secondly, If you're going to just straight up eat the dried powder, which is not a horrible idea and will produce results, you should know that it has the possibility to be VERY rough on your stomach. Those dried pieces/powder can hold way more water than your logical brain will conclude. So think about the volume of material that you will be eating.. That will most certainly expand to atleast 3 or 4 times its volume in your stomach.

I would suggest getting a hold of some gelatin capsules at a local health food store and encapsulating the material you wish to experiment with. You will probably have a large number of capsules to swallow but you won't have to deal with the taste of the dried powder which is multitudes worse than the flavor of fresh cactus.

Anyways, to wrap it up.. ENjoy your experiments but read a bit more about what you're getting into. Do some research- It sounds like you could use some more time reading up

--------------------
================

Edited by floatingwater (10/17/09 09:33 AM)

Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
Re: 100g mescaline received today! [Re: floatingwater]
    #11264322 - 10/17/09 09:35 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Eat ginger that helps.

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

OfflineWesternWanderer
Stranger
Re: 100g mescaline received today! [Re: floatingwater]
    #11264334 - 10/17/09 09:42 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Actually, I had two typos. What I actually purchased was "100g Peruvian Torch powder". Thanks for the heads up!:grin:

OfflineWesternWanderer
Stranger
Re: 100g mescaline received today! [Re: kaste]
    #11264340 - 10/17/09 09:47 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

How much ginger should I eat?

Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
    #11264352 - 10/17/09 09:53 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

WesternWanderer said:
How much ginger should I eat?

Like how much you can handle:stoned:
Don't know how many, but i think you must eat it gradualy before the experience.

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

#11264356 - 10/17/09 09:55 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

tell us how it goes, I might try that vendor too.

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: WesternWanderer]
    #11264413 - 10/17/09 10:32 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I always add anise extract to my juiced cactus.  Me, I got 2 feet of Trichocereus Bridgesii in my freezer, its getting juiced up right now and going down the hatch tonight.  50mg of dramamine helps nausea but i always get the shits in hours 1~2.  Anyway, good tripping I'm going to blow my fucking mind out of the universe tonight...  :tongue2:

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: starfirex]
    #11264610 - 10/17/09 11:32 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

SWIM always waits a few days and does an extraction:) never has to worry about "nausea" "the shits" or any negative side effects.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: DNBplus]
    #11265228 - 10/17/09 01:53 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

DNBplus said:
SWIM always waits a few days and does an extraction:) never has to worry about "nausea" "the shits" or any negative side effects.

SWIM would do an extraction with 100 grams. SWIM has heard very good things about flowing visions' material. SWIM never has to worry about xylene in the fridge making the food taste like plastic since he uses D-limonene.

swim still gets minimal nausea with the extract but nothing serious.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (10/17/09 02:01 PM)

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11265347 - 10/17/09 02:18 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

From experience eating enough gellatine caps are even harder on the stomach. On time when i did that I ate 60 pills. I threw up and the barf hardened into gelatine. Had fun with a paint scraper on that one

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: mudnpool]
    #11266810 - 10/17/09 07:04 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

I have never had to eat more than two :smile:

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11266843 - 10/17/09 07:09 PM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:

xylene in the fridge making the food taste like plastic since he uses D-limonene.

swim still gets minimal nausea with the extract but nothing serious.

SWIM has stopped putting xylene in the freezer.He has invested 5 dollars into 10 long 10ml pipettes and removes the acidified water right after it settles,it knocks about 2-3hrs off the whole process.

OfflineWesternWanderer
Stranger
Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: DNBplus]
    #11269004 - 10/18/09 02:04 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

The experience was nothing like I expected. At about 12am I mixed up about 1/4th cup water with 45grams Peruvian Torch powder. I attempted to swallow the entire ball piece by piece, but failed as I realized the taste and consistency just wasn't worth it! On estimate I consumed about a 4th of the rubbery mud like ball. After waiting about a half hour, I proceeded to try the simple water extraction to which I mixed 35g Peruvian Torch powder in a large spaghetti pan filled a quarter of the way full with water. I brought it to a boil, and let simmer for about an hour and a half, gradually lowering the heat output from high, to medium, to low. I then went outside to play some B-ball with my dudes, occasionally checking up on the process. This is where I really fucked up because I got distracted and burnt the powder to the pan(not enough water), so that when I went to poor it out a thick layer of goop containing the extracted mescaline remained caked to the pan(how this affected the purity, I do not know). I poured what liquid I could through a T-shirt and proceeded to drink the mescaline tea, which I soon learned to be equally fowl as the "wet ball of mud". The taste literally made me puke, and shit did I puke! I managed to down half a glass before puking again, I tossed the rest out, went inside 5 minutes later, deciding to give it another shot with what little of the strained substance I had left(Which was about 1 cup). I managed to down it without upchucking, but was very disappointed because I figured it to be for nothing. I consumed an estimated 10 grams along with the tea I made, and I was not expecting much, so we hit up dude to pop off some addys, and drove across town(10 minute drive) to drop the shit off. When I got to the dudes house I was aware of an altered state of consciousness which hit me hard and fast. My heart rate was way up, and my face became flushed. But I was most definitely high!

The high did not fit my expectations. I had mild visuals in the beginning, but they were nothing special. I didn't even think to check my CEV's. In my mind though, the high was similar to slepp deprivation mixed with some cannabis. It was a dreamlike state, nothing like shrooms in the sense of a "clear headed high". I was very disoriented, and my pupils became dilated. The high was intense for five hours or so. My distortion of time made it seem like a lot longer though. Although my story lacks certain specifics, I can still conclude that I was very satisfied with my purchase from flowing visions, and greatly recommend them as a source for "soil additive".:wink:

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: 100g Peruvian Torch powder received today! [Re: WesternWanderer]
    #11269038 - 10/18/09 02:13 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Fuck......try some Bridgesii.....I too far gone........

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Incense, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience