Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepandashroom
regnartS
Male User Gallery

psylocybin flashbacks?
    #11263689 - 10/17/09 03:48 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so my first REAL trip was very scary, i was presented with the question "what is everything and where does it begin?" trying to solve this riddle during my trip drove me crazy.

a week or two later, i had an experience i can only describe as a flashback. i felt the exact same way i did during my trip, i was in the same mindset and could remember the parts i had forgotten. this happened several times during the next couple months following my trip. these "flashbacks" lasted maybe 10 seconds and left me analyzing what i had remembered. this helped me answer the questions i was presented during my trip and resolve any issues which were brought to me.

so my question is, anyone else experience these "flashbacks?" ive heard of acid flashbacks, but never mushroom.

also, if youre interested in reading about my trip, you can take a look at it here.

http://www.shroomery.org/10667/scary-trip-teaches-priceless-lesson
how do you view your mushroom experiences?
You may choose many
spiritual
entertaining
useless

Votes accepted from (10/17/09 03:47 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by pandashroom (10/20/09 04:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepandashroom
regnartS
Male User Gallery

Re: psylocybin flashbacks? [Re: pandashroom]
    #11282136 - 10/20/09 04:58 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

new thread

--------------------
cannabiswiki.org

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Re: psylocybin flashbacks? [Re: pandashroom]
    #11285125 - 10/20/09 05:31 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I had something happen similar to what you said. My story was a little bit different however.

It all started when me and a buddy took some psilocybin mushrooms on this rainy evening. The sky went completely black, and it started to storm really bad. We were downstairs with another friend for a while but he needed to get home. He left, then came back about three minutes later saying his car wouldn't start. We went out into the pouring rain to try to jump his car. This was the heaviest rain, the darkest sky, and the scariest shit I have even felt/seen in my life. There were very loud cracks of thunder that literally shook everything. I can still remember how crazy that night was, but I cant really describe it to the fullest, or explain how I perceived everything at the time. It was a very intense atmosphere and experience to say the least.

After no luck with the car, I ran back to the garage where I slipped on the wet floor and it seemed as if I blacked out for a second or two. I then realized I was sitting on the ground and I couldn't understand how it happened so quickly because I didn't actually remember the falling process. At the same time it was almost an out of body experience because I was so disassociated with everything.

A week or two later, I was walking in the same path that I had that night of the storm. I walked into the garage right where I "blacked out" and fell. My mind also went back to that night, it filled with intense terror and fright. Almost everything was the same as the night that I tripped. There was almost a unexplainable theme to the whole night that came back to me as well.

I don't know what it was, I usually never call it a flashback but I guess there is a possibility it was. I never really believed in flashbacks but after this episode it makes me wonder. (Set and setting where a very important lesson learned from this trip). If flashbacks can and do happen, I would guess they are physiological, but then again....I am not very knowledgeable about this topic so don't listen to a word I say.

P.S: I loved the trip even though it was scary for me. When I stood in the garage the second time it was not an unpleasant terror. Can't really explain it haha, you probably know how it is. :justdontknow:  It was a different feeling but I was not out of my mind...or was I? :mushroom2:

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Offlinegcboyallday
Stranger

Re: psylocybin flashbacks? [Re: Turky]
    #11285164 - 10/20/09 05:37 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

the key to the universe is...

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: psylocybin flashbacks? [Re: gcboyallday]
    #11285187 - 10/20/09 05:39 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Entertaining but on a spiritual level. Insightful for use of a better word.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: psylocybin flashbacks? [Re: Abuse]
    #11285519 - 10/20/09 06:26 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Shitty poll.

I never had "flashbacks" in the classical sense, but i am def a changed person because of psychedelics.  Mostly in my cognition, not perception.  I think about things differently.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience