Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

How do I break up with her?
    #11262055 - 10/16/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes I think that I should propose to her and we can live happily ever after.

Most of the time, however, I am imagining a life without her, and somewhere else. I do not like where I live, and do not have too many genuine friends here. I would love to move away and start to take care of myself for once instead of others.

I really like this girl, but I don't think we are meant to be, especially right now. Maybe I am just going through a phase, who knows. I am just pretty sure I was happier when I was single, and I seemed to have a lot more time to do stuff I really wanted to do.

I'm not sure when or how I am going to tell her, no breakups go well but I know she will be devastated and that kills me. It's not like I've found someone else, or she's done me wrong. I care about her very much, but just have to take care of number one right now. I would tell her that, but I have a feeling I would be suckered back into things because things get emotional.

I would love to just pack up my stuff and haul ass one day and say "fuck it" and never look back, except that's what I've done my whole life and I need to stop. I wish I could be ice cold about this stuff and not let it phase me, but it does and I am not sure how to handle this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: How do I break up with her? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11262105 - 10/16/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude if you don't think your meant to be then end it for both of your sakes. life is too short to TRY and make something work. if it works great and if not then move on. the only reason i can say this (as cold hearted as it is) is because i went through the exact thing about a year ago. and life has been better. i do think about her sometimes and what could of been, but its for the best. good luck homie

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Anonymous #2

Re: How do I break up with her? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11262922 - 10/16/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I feel for you man.

I'm in the same position right now.  I decided to break up with my girl a long time ago but can't(haven't).  My emotional and financial situations haven't aligned to make it easy for me, so I backtrack every time.

It sucks cuz she is a great girl who loves me and hasn't done me wrong.  I care for her but she doesn't make me happy. It doesn't work.

And I am wasting hers and my time.

You have to cut it off when you get the nerve.  I've pussyfooted around this truth for almost a year now.  I can tell you that this path of "maybe, but probably not" is definitely more difficult than being honest with yourself and doing what you have to do when you can do it.

Being the bad guy isn't always the bad thing to do.  trust me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom