Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

Blurry Camera
    #11261369 - 10/16/09 07:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys, got my camera workin for the most part but when I go to take pictures I half press the button and it starts to work its gears and focus. It focus to some great precision like this picture...

but then right before it's done it goes blurry and is like "ok ready." And the picture turns out like this:

And i keep trying different things and tell it we're not ready to take pics.
I've only gotten it to stop focusing on the nice part (first pic) 3 times now. It can't possibly be a gamble situation. Please help...those damn electronic factory hotlines suck

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Re: Blurry Camera [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11261395 - 10/16/09 07:24 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, first off, is the lens clean?

InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

Re: Blurry Camera [Re: Gumby]
    #11261420 - 10/16/09 07:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yes, the shot on the screen goes clear (it's amazing) then it blurrs right before taking the picture, then the picture is blurred

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11261439 - 10/16/09 07:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Not the screen, the lens. It needs to be spotless.

What kind of camera? Could there be a possibility that you have it on a mode like macro or landscape unknowingly?

InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

#11261585 - 10/16/09 07:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

the yeah was to the lens then i continued on to talk of the screen

--------------------

Primitive Skills                                     

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11262518 - 10/16/09 10:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Are you sure you're not in some special mode like macro or landscape? I've made that mistake a few times. If not, then you are probably going to have to send it in. Sensor could be dirty, gears for focusing could be stripped, lenses may have dust in them.

You might want to check the manufacturer's website for a firmware update... but be careful with that. I bricked a $1000 cam doing a firmware update because they didn't bother to tell me that there were 3 different versions of the same model. 

Oh yeah, also, if you're taking close up pictures be sure to put it in macro mode (usually marked by a flower).

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #11262551 - 10/16/09 10:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

is there an option for manual focus?

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Blurry Camera [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11263047 - 10/17/09 12:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Shit dude, judging by the question you asked last night and this one, you might want to enroll yourself in a digital camera class at a local high school or community college. Usually they offer them for a pretty minimal fee (if any) and they can show you every thing you would ever need to know to operate your camera.

Or, do you have a friend that can show you how to do these things?

It is extremely difficult for us to say what is going on with your focus. Your best bet is to find someone to physically show you what to do. Even then, it will be basic knowledge, so don't expect to become a photo expert over night.

Trust me. It can be EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING if you try to go to fast.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub