Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSavageShroom
Schizophrenic
 User Gallery

Loc: 120 degree Summers
My first writing experience on .5g
    #11259961 - 10/16/09 03:18 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I swore off shrooms about 5 years ago when I had a bad trip. But facing my fears proved to be the best thing ever for me. Please read my paper, and give me some feedback.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: My first writing experience on .5g [Re: SavageShroom]
    #11276262 - 10/19/09 11:45 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

ill read your paper but you have to post it here because i wont download an unknown file

--------------------
www.Growery.org

OfflineSavageShroom
Schizophrenic
 User Gallery

Loc: 120 degree Summers
Re: My first writing experience on .5g [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #11282567 - 10/20/09 09:46 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

This is written in accordance to myself, the fact that I don’t have to explain myself, the fact that this paper will explain myself. This paper is, myself.
I have written this to prove to myself that you have the ability to be confident. This paper is a self help paper. Without having to tell myself I need help, I am able to help myself. By knowing I need help, and knowing how to face my fears, all my problems will be solved.

I am unable to go to bed tonight, as I have to write this paper. My life is a big tangled mess, and by facing my fears and with the help of a little psychedelic spore I have found the solution to all my problems.

We, us, the people; always do things in excess, and unassembled. The meaning of life is good and bad. It is the ability to recognize these sides, which makes us who we are. The intelligent; and the unintelligent.  We lie in the midst of both sides, unable to be either happy or sad. We are the middle class. During your journey into this paper, you will find this are always intertwined, and always connected. This is what makes you sane, and the ability to recognize this is what makes you insane. Is my intelligence, my fear…

By showing you this paper, I am showing my confidence. By knowing I will be criticized, and opinionated. This paper is written, to help myself. Your words are not needed, as they are already known.  The solution to life is no problems, no stress, just living. Stop wondering why, and just observe and take the moment in. This is the key to being happy.

Not everybody’s key to being happy is the same. But everybody does have problems, and people with problems are not happy. This is a known fact. Everything is interconnected, the fact that I am writing this paper and watching “house” on tv is interconnected. You might ask how, and I might tell you the answer. But the fact that you don’t know the answer is what makes me intelligent, and the fact that I know the answer is what makes me intelligent. Without you, I would not be intelligent. This is artificial intelligence, the whole word; “artificial intelligence” is a big oxymoron. Man is intelligent, the fact that man can teach himself is artificial intelligence. Artificial meaning, “man made”. So man making himself more intelligent is art.

I totally just spaced out, and re-read that last line I just wrote and was totally blown away. I was like, holy shit that is deep just like you are saying that to yourself right now as you read this. This is the first time I have written a paper for me. I am teaching myself. I am art.

Everything is connected. Finding the path between things is life, and life is happiness. Find your happiness and live life.

After reading this paper, you may say that It must be the drugs, and the fact that I am  watching house is giving you the material for what I am writing right now, and you are totally correct. However, it did not give me the material, but the inspiration to write what I am writing now.

The fact that anybody similar to myself, can read this paper and understand what I am going though is what makes us interconnected. By reading this paper, you are my friend. You may not even know it, but this paper could become famous on the internet, and you could be a stranger reading this right now, thinking we are on the same wavelength.

But your wrong, it is just because this paper is very generic that we are able to relate. This is the reason this paper was written, to relate… but to what, I do not know. As nobody knows the meaning to life. But you don’t need to know to be happy, you just need to live the moment. Because you are my friend, you will not criticize. Because you do not criticize, you are my friend. This is the good and the bad, that I spoke of earlier. Everything has an equal and opposite reaction. This is Newton’s law of motion, only it doesn’t apply to just motion. It also applies, to e-motion. Fear and happiness, opposites, yet one could not exsist without the other. Being saturated in fear is not living, and creating artificial happiness with the use of drugs is not real happiness. It is only used to put a bandage over a problem until you forget. Then the problem becomes to big to handle, and it comes crashing down on you. You then find yourself stuck on the bottom, pondering how the hell you got down there.

Finding the way everything is interconnected is the way to fix your problem. Recognizing, what got you down there in the first place. Lack of confidence… Lack of confidence created by failure, failure creating fear and sadness. Covering this sadness up with a band aid, a drug. The drug that got you there in the first place. Back at square one you sit, until you find the problem… Roughly 5 years has gone by since the problem began. Recognizing my self worth, is what drove me to being unhappy. Being unhappy is what caused my problems, but the band-aid was just a temporary fix.

By paraphrasing sentences that you have previously just read, I am able to relate to you even more than normal. But the fact that you are still reading this makes you curious, even when you know that I am just going to paraphrase things I have already written. Again, your curiosity is saturated and this is dangerous. As finding the answer can drive you to insanity, and to face your fear is the only way to bring you back. You are not as intelligent as you believe. Live the moment, be happy. Don’t wonder, stupidity is the key to happiness. Stupid is simple, Intelligent is complex. More complexity, more problems…

Keep it simple stupid, keep it happy. They say time flies when your having fun, and drugs are fun. But if you are high 24/7 life will just pass you by. So by keeping it boring, you could live longer… But is that really living? Walking the line between boring and fun is the meaning of life, unfortunately if you hit one of the sides it may be over before you know it. The good and the bad, the boring and the fun, the healthy and the delicious. Everything has two sides; find out how they are interconnected and walk the line will guide you through life. How quickly you can make decisions to keep you on top, is what makes you intelligent. Intelligence equals confidence. Confidence equals happiness. Happiness is the key to living life.
This is the first paper I have ever written on my own accord, but is it for me?

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: My first writing experience on .5g [Re: SavageShroom]
    #11297487 - 10/22/09 05:01 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

you're trying too hard, it's not about being happy!
if being happy is your goal you're doomed for a life of misery!

aim for being content, for accepting reality as it is, your faults and your virtues...
for taking the responsibility and the consequences for each of your actions...

i'd say a couple more things but honestly i couldn't really read through all of that, it might make sense to you but :shrug:
just seems like you're trying too hard and falling into some thought loops, take a stroll outside and try something new :tongue:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports