Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! - Summarized
    #11258574 - 10/16/09 08:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!!!!!111

So I don't know if anyone's tried this before, but I figured I would since I've been mentally preparing for this day.  It'll be my first time dosing on psychedelics in over a year and a half.  Additionally, I'm going to be using opiates before, during, and possibly after the trip.  The purpose is to experiment with the effects of opiates on reducing anxiety and emotional hardship of tripping.  My past two trips were difficult, although very powerful in playing a teaching role in my life.  Also: I have HPPD.  The past two trips didn't worsen it, so I'm banking on this one not worsening it.

Here are my trip supplies: plenty of mushrooms, heroin (less than 0.1g), 15 mg hydrocodone, Demerol (meperidine), kratom, Shpongle, America's greatest hits, rainy weather.

I'll be doing this by myself and at home, so I'll be checking and updating on the Shroomery periodically over the next 5 hours, assuming I'm mentally able.  Feel free to wish me good vibes, ask questions, or just post something "trippy" or silly to make me giggle uncontrollably.  Or e-comfort me while I curl up in fetal position and wish the end of the trip to appear. 

:sun:

0:00 - Smoking small amount of heroin to reduce pre-trip anxiety.

0:30 - HOLY SHIT.  I'm fucking high.  Smoking small amount turned into smoking half my shit.  If I have another hit I'll probably pass out.  Additionally I dosed on about 2 g of Kratom.  Toss and wash.  Almost fucking barfed.  Then smoked some more heroin.  Then I ate about 1.5-2.5 grams of mush!!!  I give myself permission to vomit my morning cereal out.  Hopefully I won't.  :mushroom2:

0:35 - Just looked in the mirror.  My eyes are fucking pinpoints.  I wonder how much they'll dilate with the mushrooms.

I'm so excited.  I love the Shroomery and am so happy to share this experience with you fellows.  Thanks for the wooooooooaaaaaahhman faces.  It means a lot to me.  :heart:

0:55 - I'm very conscientious of my heart.  I mean that metaphorically but also literally.  I'm feeling good.  I've lost track of how much mushrooms I"v consumed.  probably just under an 8th.  The mushrooms are making me aware of their presence.

:awebig:

I'm drinking orange juice too.  Tis the season to be a dough boy!

I also took a Demoral pill too.  I'm sweating a lot.  This is gonna be a good one, Shroomerties.  I've also never been on here while tripping.

1:20?? I'm gong to type legibally as possible.  I am great.  I took a hydrocodone 5mg some time ago.  I"m not really suure when.  No more opiates.  I'm sweating a lot.  I'm going to shower.

I'm thinking about memory.  What can has happened could have happened in the future.

Also, I checked the mirror.  My eyes aren't really constricted anymore.  Theylook like blackk holes.  Perhaps because my mind is telling it is symbolic to absorbing information for teaching me while I trip. 

I am going to shower.  I am swearting, but I want the sensationtoo.

1:53 or so:  I am in pure bliss.  It woudl seem that I am experiences such heightened emotions.  Love, bliss, and flying.

???? - it deafens me to thnk of time.  i am currently living forever in blisss

9:999 - this is the ULTIMATE WAY TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE

I AM HAVING so much trouble peicing ths togtehr. it's because right now I am in the essence of bliss.  this is unfathomable.

I wish I could carry this forever.  It would be of no burden.

3:18 -  I think I'm starting to come down a little bit.  Looking at al the shit I just posted jesus I was fucked up.  I still feel really great though.  I've now invited a sober friend over to share the experience with before he hit up chipotle.  Damn opiates make me hungry.

I'll still be giving updates.

TRIP SUMMARY (2 DAYS LATER):
It is two days after my trip, and I'm feeling pretty out of it- just mentally EXHAUSTED and having anxiety here and there.  In any case, I'll attempt to summarize my trip as best as possible:

More or less, the first part of what I wrote is accurate.  I smoked a decent amount of heroin to reduce the pre-trip anxiety and ended up smoking near the amount it would have taken me to nod.  I then took 2g or so of Kratom, and ~3g of mushrooms.  A little while later, I took 5mg of hydrocodone and a meperidine pill. 

I layed around listening to Shpongle while I came up.  The trip started pretty boring-ly as I was just feeling "out of it" and sort of stoned.  At the same time, my mind had just begun entering another realm. My pupils had been constricted from the heroin, but were now dilated black holes from the mushroom. 

I called a couple friends to tell them I was tripping and having a good time, but I had NO IDEA what I was really going to be in for.  While laying in bed, I mediated on human existence and started gaining great insights about life and oneness and perception and all that jazz. I was sweating my ass off from all the opiates, so I decided to take a shower.  I had heard showers were a great sensory experience, so I let myself become consumed in the hot water.  Unimpressed, I sat on the floor and began meditating- letting my mind become consumed with the shower water beating across my face.  Probably because I was expecting too much, this whole process left me unimpressed and actually a little uncomfortable mentally.  Additonally, my mushroom trip had yet to fully peak- a realization that I gained once I turned the shower water off.

This is where the trip REALLY began.  While using the towel to dry off, I achieved something like a non-sexual orgasm from rubbing the towel against my face.  It was exhilarating to say the least... it was just unbelievably pleasurable.  I made my way back into my room and listened to more Shpongle while rubbing the towel on my face giggling hysterically.  I was hallucinating that the frilly threads on the towel were moving on their own and the sheets of my bed were blowing in the wind.

It was at this point that I'm pretty sure I ceased to make updates to this thread for a while.  It was also at this point that I achieved the ultimate ecstasy... the most ultimate feeling of bliss that I have ever had in my life.  The English language is limited in expressing how unbelievably good I felt... it's unfathomable.  The towel and I became best friends as I danced naked in my room or simply laid on my bed interacting with the towel.  So good that I was by myself...

At this point, time had lost all meaning.  I was not only having COMPLETE AND UTTER BLISS... but I was living it in eternity and infinity.  It was as if everything in the world... all human concepts had ceased to exist except for the pleasure I was feeling.  The feeling gave me sudden "orgasms" of energy that burst through my entire body and my brain.  The feeling was so overwhelming that it buckled me to my knees.  I remember for a while I was on the floor of my room naked while looking at the Shroomery window on my computer... my entire body was buzzing with pleasure and the entire world looked as if it were vibrating.  This single-handedly was probably the most pleasuring experience of my life.  This probably is the best description of how I felt:

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

I have no clue how long I was in my room naked having "orgasms."  It must have been for 1.5.-2.5 hours or so, but I'm not really sure.  In between fits of laughter and feelings of flying across the human realm, I remember having thoughts like "Why would anyone do heroin by itself when you can do heroin and mushrooms together?!?!?" 

Probably about 3.5 hours after I ingested mushrooms, I took another 5mg of hydrocodone and I called a friend to tell him I was coming down from my trip.  I told him we should go grab a burrito at a nearby Chipotle and chat.  I put on clothes which was the flashiest, most ridiculous outfit I could have possibly worn which included bright pink "tripping socks" as I had deemed in my head.  When he arrived, I realized that I was still tripping very hard... like I'd been hit with another wave of my trip.  I felt bad because this friend has never done any psychedelic drugs and was confused on how to interact with me.  I was able to piece sentences together here and there, but overall I was still in another realm.  Somehow, in a 15 minute period (which I thought was two hours) we grabbed our burritos and back to my home.  He told me I didn't act overwhelmingly bizarre, but I had delayed and staggered responses to the people there.

At this point the hydrocodone was kicking in, and, unable to eat, I started to feel as if I was going to pass out.  But whenever I closed my eyes, I felt the mushrooms pulling me mentally deeper into a strange realm than I had been all trip.  I began to panic while my friend sat in silence occasionally to ask if I was okay.  I eventually told him I was hitting a rough part of my trip, and that I was going to go upstairs and meditate.  I put on some Native American meditation music and sat in the dark.  After a while, I had an epiphany and realized I was starting to come down.

Excited, I went back down to talk to my friend and eat my burrito.  I felt as if I had been renewed as a person... it was one of the best sober feelings I have had in my life.  I wanted to go out and celebrate and share my experience with everyone on Earth.  But I didn't.  :frown:

and two days later, I feel very out of it... very mentally exhausted and introverted with a bit of anxiety here and there.  Will this go away?  Probably this week I hope.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Edited by Society (10/18/09 05:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: Society]
    #11258586 - 10/16/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the opiates are going to really dampen the trip.

good vibes!

--------------------

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

#11258591 - 10/16/09 08:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:prance::rocket:

Be safe!  Have fun!

Offlinesmurfyshmu
It gets crazy
 User Gallery

#11258595 - 10/16/09 08:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Goodluck soldier! and I'm sendthing thousands of good vibes your way.
  :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :starwars: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn: :w0ahhhhmahnnn:

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: smurfyshmu]
    #11258604 - 10/16/09 08:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

heroin and mushrooms..... im gonna back away

... have fun

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: subject]
    #11258632 - 10/16/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A psychedelic nod sounds like fun.

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Offlineistandalone
the clit commander
Male

Loc: somewhere in southern VT
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11258646 - 10/16/09 09:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

every time i've tripped (lsd or mushies) and have had opiates in my system at the same time, the trip has been greatly reduced.
it seems if you're on the nod, it takes almost twice as much hallucinogen to get the same effect. i always thought this was just my weird body chemistry though.

--------------------
Now he's Johnny Hammersticks hammerin' away like he's friggin' Tommy Noble

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: istandalone]
    #11258657 - 10/16/09 09:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

istandalone said:
every time i've tripped (lsd or mushies) and have had opiates in my system at the same time, the trip has been greatly reduced.
it seems if you're on the nod, it takes almost twice as much hallucinogen to get the same effect.

i agree

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: dwtk]
    #11258685 - 10/16/09 09:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

updated.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11258778 - 10/16/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

0:55 - I'm very conscientious of my heart.  I mean that metaphorically but also literally.  I'm feeling good.  I've lost track of how much mushrooms I"v consumed.  probably just under an 8th.  The mushrooms are making me aware of their presence.

:awebig:

I'm drinking orange juice too.  Tis the season to be a dough boy!

I also took a Demoral pill too.  I'm sweating a lot.  This is gonna be a good one, Shroomerties.  I've also never been on here while tripping.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11258821 - 10/16/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

0:?? - It's coming that part that feels good man.  Listening to Shpongle- when shall I be free??!

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
    #11258878 - 10/16/09 10:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Society said:
0:?? - It's coming that part that feels good man.  Listening to Shpongle- when shall I be free??!

:yesnod:
:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: kaste]
    #11258889 - 10/16/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wjy is it called tripping?  it could be called showering

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11258891 - 10/16/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my eyes no longe rconstricted.  eyes are now 'showering' eyes

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineJesterian
Psychonaut
Male
    #11259083 - 10/16/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

When shall I be free?
When I shall cease to be.
No more I, but we.

Only Shpongle would have a song about ego death. :smile:

But yeah opiates are bad mmkay? That's one of the things the mushroom might be able to tell you if it's voice wasn't being shouted down by the heroine.

--------------------
With psychedelics, I've always found that less is more.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: Jesterian]
    #11259110 - 10/16/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jesterian said:
But yeah opiates are bad mmkay? That's one of the things the mushroom might be able to tell you if it's voice wasn't being shouted down by the heroine.

No.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineJesterian
Psychonaut
Male
    #11259187 - 10/16/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Society said:
Quote:

Jesterian said:

No.

Are you sure?

I hope so..

--------------------
With psychedelics, I've always found that less is more.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: dwtk]
    #11259320 - 10/16/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dwtk said:
Quote:

istandalone said:
it seems if you're on the nod, it takes almost twice as much hallucinogen to get the same effect.

i agree

I don't, but that may be because I've been on MMT for over 2 years and my dose is 95mg's of methadone, in liquid form, a day. I don't get high on my dose at all and I don't find my trips to be effected at all by it. But I remember when I used to do a lot of dope I wasn't tripping hardly at all but I did trip once I think that I can remember and I was shooting dope throughout the whole thing and it really was a shitty ass trip, didn't have any of the clarity that I'm used to.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/16/09 11:25 AM)

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Re: LIVE Trip report: Opiates + Mushrooms!! [Re: Jesterian]
    #11259389 - 10/16/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This connection enhances.
Quote:

Jesterian said:
Quote:

Society said:
Quote:

Jesterian said:

No.

Are you sure?

I hope so..

I am having a pleasure of realization of the human existence.  Pure enlightenment.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
    #11259397 - 10/16/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Suriken ?

--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules