Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline4trouble
Stranger
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seed (LSA): My experience and what I know
    #11258818 - 10/16/09 11:56 AM (8 years, 4 days ago)

Hi all, I'm new here, I hope to gain a lot of knowledge as well as add as much of my experiences as I can. The reason for my handle 4trouble is just that I've had this for awhile and never had any issues of it being taken, I'm not here to pick fights or sell drugs or anything :-)

HBW was the first thing I have tried outside alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and THC, so I would like to share what I have experienced or some important points that I have read somewhere.

Conclusion:

Not worth it if you have access to mushrooms and/or pot in my opinion. Interesting experience if you haven't and willing to give it a try, but it lasts too long and negative cancels out positive.

Duration:

Between 12-18 hours, you pretty much need a whole day and some time for a good rest.

Positives:

15-30min after you take, you will notice something, but so minor that you may take it as placebo

about 1hr after you take, you get strong buzz, I don't know how to describe but it is like alcohol but with sharp mind

the next 9-10hr, your eyes will be dilated a lot, almost to the point you can't see the color of the iris. You will feel tired in a good way, and should have no problem falling a sleep anytime, but that will pretty much end the trip if you sleep for a long time. Rubbing your bedsheet or moving your head side to side feels good. This along with euphoria (see below) is pretty much the best part of HBW

General euphoria and feeling of well-being throughout the trip, starting after 30mins from ingestion.

Sleepiness and tiredness - I know, usually you wouldn't associate these as 'good', but it feels like the tiredness you would get from a very good exercise at the gym

Listening to music feels good, but not to the point mushroom or smoking blends (like Spike99) would affect you, no where even close.

Negatives:

Nausea - It will depend on how you prepare, hydrolysing in pure water for 24 hours then filtering out the seeds clean seem to cause the least, but I have not gotten it to be completely gone. Supposedly, if any chunk of seed even if its like 1/32 inch touches your tongue or around the saliva gland it is suppose to make it really bad. Wine didn't help with nausea as well as water although the effect was stronger

Taste - No matter how you try to mask the taste, even if you only drink well filtered extract, you will still have the nutty burp that lasts about 24 hours. I am generally indifferent to bad tastes and usually don't bother with masking flavors, but the burp's flavor was unpleasant and couldn't find a way to stop it

Shocked heart and aching muscle - I don't have asthma, but am a regular smoker. Strong doses (12+ seeds with alcohol) really make me have hard time breathing, and medium doses (8 seeds with water), if I go 'out of synch' on my inhale and exhale with my heart, I will feel really uncomfortable, however, if you get 'in synch' I get mild euphoria. As for muscle, pain can show up even few days after ingestion, the chance of happening and degree of pain goes up along with dosage. At one point I had the whole world turn moderately blue (kinda like tint) then was spinning a bit, but I think it was from asphyxiation, so it is not a good thing!! No visual or aural distortions whatsoever.

*Warning: I have saw a video on YouTube saying that LSA will work like ergot (I think ergot contains LSA as well but I didn't know that it was LSA itself that was making fingers fall off), and taking too frequently or having high dose would result in damaging your nerves and muscles, and possibly even having your limbs fall off! So please, I strongly recommend you against taking something like 300 HBW seeds, the dosage differs significantly with morning glory seeds!!*

Smoking cigarettes - Makes you feel crappy at best, it may exacerbate the breathing problems at worse cases (at one point it did for me)

Neutral:

Mild anxiety - just makes you a little bit more aware of things around you. Walking around on the street is safe but you get even more tired from the alertness on top of the ones HBW gives you. I still wouldn't drive while on it.

It is very cheap, fairly easy to get, grey area legality and very unlikely to get arrested even if you walk around in the public because you just look a little paranoid and exhausted, but walk and talk pretty much normally. However, due to all the negatives you may experience, it is definitely not something I would use recreationally.

Growing: I started growing two of them about 2 months ago, they are still only about 8 inches tall, but extremely healthy and easy to grow. All I did was buy two plant pots about 5" in diameter, potting soil from the mart, nick the seeds and plant. It will practically grow by itself without any care, you just have to spray some water once a day or two. I'm not sure how it does outdoors as mines are indoor next to the windows. Giving too much water or sunlight when its young will hurt them, I found out in a hard way but they were fine once I sorted it out, they were starting to wither badly but became healthy again.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, but this is pretty much what I know about them so far.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience