Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Bonk Chika Bow Now...
    #11253310 - 10/15/09 01:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Did a lil work today.. Did a lil Hunting... Did a lil fishing..:wink:
All in all it was a sweeeeet Thursday!
Only downers were the Mosquitoes and the Sticky ass Hot ass Humidity!
Enjoy the pics! I enjoyed taking them for your viewing pleasure!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrizzly Adams
Stranger

Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: YESSUP]
    #11253319 - 10/15/09 01:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nice catch!

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: Grizzly Adams]
    #11253350 - 10/15/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nice pics, as usual

--------------------
:dragon:

OfflineTime Ed
Mycolover
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost in Spaceeeee
    #11253389 - 10/15/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup: On the cubes and the Cincts. Sweet
And nice Redfish too.
I wish I can complain about the humidity, it's freakin cold here :snow:

--------------------

Edited by Time Ed (10/15/09 01:54 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11253442 - 10/15/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yessup in the house with pics!  :omgawesome:

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #11253653 - 10/15/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nice cubies and nice slot redfish!  Great cubie photos by the way.  Are your hunting grounds close to the salt water?
Days like that can't get too much better...I don't think.

I love inshore fishing!!  Reds, seatrout, snook and tarpon are a favorite of mine.

Reds....from Brevard County, Florida

Nightime bridge red...

Peace and happy hunting and fishing!

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #11253834 - 10/15/09 02:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shroomgatherer said:
Nice cubies and nice slot redfish!  Great cubie photos by the way.  Are your hunting grounds close to the salt water?
Days like that can't get too much better...I don't think.

I love inshore fishing!!  Reds, seatrout, snook and tarpon are a favorite of mine.

Reds....from Brevard County, Florida

Nightime bridge red...

Peace and happy hunting and fishing!

Nice Bulls man! Nice indeed!:thumbup:

Yep.. Im about 45 mn from Galveston .. My work takes me all over SE Texas and I work in that industry that gives me them gate combination's :wink: Im all over the cow pastures and friendly with the locals so that makes my situation kinda easy..
Ya know.. Farmer rolls up to shoot the breeze and asks what im up to as I walk out of the woods with a roll of TP in my hands:rofl2:  Thats the ultimate excuse of .. Why were you hanging out in the woods?
This Red Fish was dead on 28" top of the slot!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

OfflineCyanesense
AMU's Fish Killa
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #11254350 - 10/15/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sweet finds, and nice redfish!
:thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
:eatingout:

Everything I say is totally false - and all my pictures were stolen from SWIM.:bananabang:

OfflineShroomHunting
Starting fresh
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11254479 - 10/15/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Great pics those first 2 cubes are beautiful

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: Dragonaut]
    #11254690 - 10/15/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dragonaut said:
nice pics, as usual

Thanks Man!

--------------------

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #11257671 - 10/16/09 02:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ive only caught 2 keepers in my life... maybe 4 i don't remember, i had a red fish that was an inch too short once too... We've caught crabs though :laugh: its a shame that there is a (4 ounce?) health limit on the fish from the ship channel fucking up the water from houston all the way through laporte, pasadena, baytown, deerpark, kemah all the way to some parts of galveston. Ive been night finishing in the gulf from a launch near kemah we went out pretty far, i even climbed on a small un-manned oil rig it was cool, that was the night i got the red that was too small everthing else was hard heads, i hear foreigners (asians mostly) will eat the hard heads but ive never tried them. We were catching a ton of shark the second pontoon boat night fishing trip it was crazy i never caught shark before...

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #11257693 - 10/16/09 02:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nice finds! I'm glad to see you back out for the season :laugh:

Have you ever bothered to collect enough cow poop pan subbs to see if they were active? Ive found a ton but i never see any bluing, i had a small discussion about this last year, they dont seem to be active but the only thing they key out to is subbs, i was wondering if they were a sub species or different type of mushroom, or if the cow poop just doesnt give it the kick it needs like sod does (i gotta get used to calling them cincts or pan cincts or pan cinctulus or something now that were going by the name Panaeolus cinctulus)

OfflineStoneheart
marginally conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: Redneck Riviera PCB FL
Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: implee]
    #11258345 - 10/16/09 07:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

very nice pics!  looks like it was a hell of a day!

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
    #11258347 - 10/16/09 07:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nice cubes

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

#11258390 - 10/16/09 07:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

implee said:
Nice finds! I'm glad to see you back out for the season :laugh:

Have you ever bothered to collect enough cow poop pan subbs to see if they were active? Ive found a ton but i never see any bluing, i had a small discussion about this last year, they dont seem to be active but the only thing they key out to is subbs, i was wondering if they were a sub species or different type of mushroom, or if the cow poop just doesnt give it the kick it needs like sod does (i gotta get used to calling them cincts or pan cincts or pan cinctulus or something now that were going by the nam Panaeoluse cinctures)

A couple of years ago we collected a number of the larger Panaeoluse cinctures ( I still call em pan subs dont quite care what others think) We collected only the fat meaty ones like this..
Twisted stems with black spoor.. You know the ones that we find down here!  All I will say is they were active!
I recall the stinking arguments we used to get into on the boards here. It makes it tough when you have other people around the world trying to tell you what you have found in your home town or state! I have no intention on starting this argument up again .. But the large Pans that grow on dung in my part of Texas are indeed active.. LongBottomLeaf will testify to this statement And with the success of his DMT chronicles I feel he is a credible witness. Now dont get me wrong when I say all the large Panaeoluse.. There are still a number of smaller to mid size Panaeoluse that are lighter skin with thin stems and such.. Its the Fat Tall Panaeoluse that almost look like a Cope that we key into..I think over the past 5 or 6 years that I have been into this I have found and photographed about 7 different Panaeoluse.. I guess I need to get off my ass and get a scope so I can compare the spoor.. But im a bit too lazy for that and with the amount of Cubes,Copes,Gyms that we find I don't mess with Panaeoluse that much at all unless its like the pic above with that twisted stem...

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: subject]
    #11258394 - 10/16/09 07:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

damnit i miss the coast, i was wade fishing off this island one time in mississippi and i hooked a red so big when the fin came up i thought it was a shark and i dont think ive gotten out of the water so fast in my life lol. 50 inces and 31 lbs. but i love the keepers man some damn tastey fish if you ask me next to specks and white trout

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Re: Bonk Chika Bow Now... [Re: phishhead]
    #11258456 - 10/16/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

phishhead said:
damnit i miss the coast, i was wade fishing off this island one time in mississippi and i hooked a red so big when the fin came up i thought it was a shark and i dont think ive gotten out of the water so fast in my life lol. 50 inces and 31 lbs. but i love the keepers man some damn tastey fish if you ask me next to specks and white trout

I picked up a 45 to 50"ish a few weeks ago.. I watched him with his head down munchin on crabs or snails.. I threw past him and wizzed it by his head and "BAM" he just flat out inhaled my TTF Killer Flats Minnow...He turned out into the bay and about spooled me.. I got him back to the yak (I fish from a WS Tarpon 160) I felt him pop the bait in his mouth and just after that the hook fell out!  I catch a bunch of fish down here... We have regular Fish Taco nights in that back yard with all the style and flash you would get in good ol Mexico:wink:  MMMMM Red Fish Tacos!

And the 4oz of fish consumption a month is complete BS.  The benefits of consuming fish are out weighing the negative effects hands down..
.. Not including Prego Women and Small children... But average aged people can consume as much fish as they want. The benefits of fish the the omegas that the fish contain are better for you and out weigh that negative effects of and heavy metals that may be found in the fish...Trust me on this one... I have fished a hell of a lot longer that I have hunted Mushrooms....:rofl2:

The negative effects of PCB's and Heavy Metals such as Mercury should be taken seriously in the case of Pregnant women where the child is still developing and in a vulnerable stage.. Or Young Children who are still developing...

--------------------

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #11258551 - 10/16/09 08:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

YESSUP said:
I picked up a 45 to 50"ish a few weeks ago.. I watched him with his head down munchin on crabs or snails.. I threw past him and wizzed it by his head and "BAM" he just flat out inhaled my TTF Killer Flats Minnow...He turned out into the bay and about spooled me.. I got him back to the yak (I fish from a WS Tarpon 160) I felt him pop the bait in his mouth and just after that the hook fell out!  I catch a bunch of fish down here... We have regular Fish Taco nights in that back yard with all the style and flash you would get in good ol Mexico;)  MMMMM Red Fish Tacos!

Nice, glad to hear from all the fisherpeople on this board!!!

I've fished for years.  My largest red was 53" and probably 35lbs.  It is hella fun.  Glad to see that shroom hunting and fishing go together like tacos and beer!

That's a huge red from a kayak.  Hopefully you got a sleigh ride from it at least.  I've been pulled around a bunch of times in my jon boat and canoe.  The fish above with the bridge in the background (daytime shot) was hooked at the bridge in a 10' jon boat (no motor) and he pulled us out to about 75 yards before I landed em.  We paddled out to the bridge!

Nice cubes.  The ToiletPaper trick has got to be one of the best.  Nice job all around on an EPIC day!

Offlinedelta-9
Stranger

#11259014 - 10/16/09 10:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Very nice batch there, and may I say those mushrooms look like they have some good foreskins (on the shaft). Overall great catch there, I love fishing. :thumbup::mushroom2::eek:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds