Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

building the perfect spoof for those who need it.
    #11255518 - 10/15/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So i decided to talk about the all powerful spoof. If u dont know what a spoof is, u should. its a device u blow smoke into to make the smoke hopefully go away, not smell like smoke, etc, depends on how u build them and with what.

So here a short guide on how to build the perfect spoof for in those occasions u dont want ppl to know ur smokin weed, or anything for that matter.

What you need:

1. a pipe of some sort about 4-5 inches long, and preferably no bigger than 1.5 inches across. (diameter). pvc pipe works great, so do toilet paper rolls.

2. Dryer Sheets (any of the downy sheets work fantastic. very long lasting. i recommend clean breeze http://www.downy.com/en-US/product/ultra-downy-clean-breeze-sheets.jspx)

3. Odor Eliminator , i buy this kind, its perfect and works very well >> http://www.petco.com/product/108384/Naturally-Loving-Fresh-Linen-Scent-Non-Aerosol-Odor-Eliminator.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

4. Duct Tape.

1. Ok the best way to make this spoof is to take your dryer sheets, and grab 2 of them. maybe 3.

2. soak the sheets/spray them with the odor removal.

3. put the sheets on top of each other and put them over one end of your pipe. tape them down with sum duct tape, making sure to not tape over the end of the pipe, that way the smoke can still get through the sheets.

next

4. Take 1 dryer sheet and crumple it up and put it in the tube to the end of the side that has the sheets tape to it.

5. take and spray 1 dryer sheet with the odor removal. stick it inside the tube next to the other dryer sheet (crumple it up).

6. repeat steps 4 and 5, until all but most of the pipe is full.

You are now set. This spoof will get rid of virtually all smoke smell.

i used to just make simple spoofs but they would quit working after awhile. doing it like this makes them much more stronger, less than like 1% smoke odor, and last really long.

u can experiment and change up the process a bit or add to it to make even more powerful ones. like mega spoofs that work for multiple ppl at once.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: building the perfect spoof for those who need it. [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11255711 - 10/15/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i call these bounce tubes...
i get a water bottle, burn some holes in the bottom and jam like 8-12 bounce sheets in it...
i blazed 2 summers in a row next to my bosses room (living together wiht a few peeps)
long story short, i wasnt "allowed" to blaze (id get fired if booked!), but managed to burn every day i had pot (those times i ran out were tough....) but yea...
nice tek, much more detailed than what i did... probly works better too
:vaped:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: building the perfect spoof for those who need it. [Re: CamKron]
    #11255765 - 10/15/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i always called this a sploof.

used to use it all the time when i was living in the dorms. now i just put a fan in my window and sit in front of it and smoke (cigarettes only for now, currently on hiatus from marijuana)

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

OfflineRed_Snapper
Stranger

Re: building the perfect spoof for those who need it. [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11255893 - 10/15/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Those steps are a little convoluted for something so simple, but I can attest to their use.  I've also heard them called sploofs too.

--------------------
Where you see ideals I see what is human, all too human.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds