Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineborked
stigglesbee

Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories!
    #11255355 - 10/15/09 08:42 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Please respond with your worst experience every, i don't care if its shrooms, lsd, salvia, weed, x, coke, being up for a week on meth whatever.. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!

I was in the Mo val hills by myself in a rental car(07 jettta i believe) because my truck had thrown a rod. ANYWAYS I had been fighting with my fam all god damn day and said FUCK IT i am out. I took a gram of 20x salvia out to the mo val mountains and was under the impression I would relax and have a good time. I packed an overflowing bowl and cached it . I immediately tripped out of control(this was my 8th or 9th time doing salvia) I had put myself in the back seat of my jetta to keep me from driving. After I toked in my mind I had fallen over then sat up saying "what the fucK" in an indefinite repeat..I then for the 3rd time sat up saying "what the fuck!?" this time smoke came out..and I knew it was for real. Then sheer panic came over me, I opened my door and flopped out onto the dirt panicking. I reached for my door handle to get back into my car and my jetta had now turned into a smear of 100 jettas sliding across the canyon.

Finally i found the handle and got myself back into the rear seat where a song began playing in my head about how this night was the night I finally did it. I finally went insane and I am currently in a mental institution reliving the nightnmare of the night I went insane over and over again every night I fall asleep. I panicked jumped in the drivers seat and took off down one of the side streets in moreno valley desperately trying to talk to my current g/f show she could verify life was real and she was my g/f and i'm not insane. I also tried to contant my sister and because of the pervious actions of the night and the family drama her phone had been smashed(which wehn you smoke salvia you don't know the real deal). I triled to call her and it said "out of order" which amplified my current state of i dunno psychosis 100x. I was driving down a mountain road under the influence of salvia and quickly realized "HEY IDIOT..YOU'RE HIGH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE DRIVING RIGHT NOW OR FLYING OFF A CLIFF .STOP!!!" So I did stop and sat there till visual blurniess and mind scrambled egg stuff went away. Still paranoid and higjly psychotic I drove down and down till I reached my girlfriend reaching for some type of stability and some reason why I am not just a figment of my imaginatin while I am incarcerated living a double life everynight. She calmed me down and let me sleep in the driveway in my rental car. The next morning probabbly 10 hours after I had ripped that masive bowl I finally was condfident it was all the drugs and I was OK now.

I have done salvia many times before that and many times after that..both while already sober and while I was already under the influence of mushrooms but for whatever reason lady salvia grabbed ahold of me that night and took me for an extreme wild ride I will never forget. Ever since them.. when I do try salvia I go back into the same trip. So..I honestly cannot try salvia ever again.

Aolgize ahead of time if it doesn't make sense. I am drunk on booze because as of my current situation I can't mess with anythign narcotic or close to narcotic.

I appreciate any responds and look forward to reading them.

For me the whole experience was so real andso go ddamn scary I have never felt anything like it sense. I have never done lsd but I ate a quarter shrooms once and lost my mind but even that..still has not came close to the mind fuck salvia had on me...

seriously... im sooo inerested in hering your complete mind fuck experience on various drugs.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: borked]
    #11255384 - 10/15/09 08:48 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I was planning on doing Salvia one night, for the first time ever. After reading abuot it I knew to respect it. I was planning on smoking some weed an hour before the experience so I would be able to transition a little easier, as well as meditate right before the trip so I can alleviate my mind of my stresses.

The people who sold me the salvia invited me to smoke some weed with them so I was down, of course, as it followed my plan. We go in this car in a parking lot and toke out of this water pipe. I get the first hit... They say "This is good shit. Strawberry cough. Inhale deep and hold it in" I'm like ok... so I did that. They let me hit the bowl again

Of course I will hit it again, I like my weed :laugh:
But after I exhaled I felt weird... then I looked around and I knew I was tripping. So I immediately asked them what the fuck they put in it. They kept saying "Dude it's just weed" then the guy turns on the car and starts driving like a fucking maniac down Chicago streets. Speeding, going through red lights, etc. We end up parking in walgreens and I'm still out of my mind. I didn't breakthrough or anything but all I thought the whole time was OMG YOU FUCKERS IM GONNA FUCK YOU ALL UP AFTER THIS SHIT.

I told them I'm a more experienced tripper than them and I know when I'm tripping so I asked what the fuck it was. They said "it was salvia bro!!!" that's when I really flipped and had there not been a 4 to one ratio of my friends and "them" I would have fought them.

It REALLy ruined salvia for me. I didn't even want to breakthrough that night anymore, and didn't for a few months.

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #11255423 - 10/15/09 08:54 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yea.. that's messed up I've known so many people that have had the mind expansive properties of these awesome drugs ruined by irresponsible people it's just sad. Personally I have done a lot of psychedelics and salvia is still a beast to be reckoned with for me..it's just so powerful. Thanks for your reply tho.

When I do salvia ..maybe I fuck off amd quote unquote "OD" because I do a full bowl and cache it..holding it untill the point of tripping. Because alot of my friends dont experience the things I do, and say its lame. If they took it the way I do..maybe they would understand and be a lot more respectful of the extreme psychoactive herb it is.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: borked]
    #11255442 - 10/15/09 08:58 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I would never give someone a psychedelic without their knowledge.

When i told them how big a deal it was they said "we do it all the time man... chill out" so I told em if I see em again I'll hit them and not stop until they're unconscious.

It's nto the first time theyf ucked with an experience of mine.

I tripped with them once on shrooms, showed them how to do the lemon tek and I was basically the babysitter. One kid was speaking jibberish for like 5 hours so we all had to deal with this kid then one kid wanted to drive while peaking like it was the best idea in the world so I said "dude, you step into that car and I will take you out of it, by force if I have to"

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: Angel_Above]
    #11255457 - 10/15/09 09:02 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I am so glad you are responsible like that, but impo I think if you have to say "kid" anywhere in youre report..something is wrong..? Is it not? I am an undeveloped mind exposed to a psychoactive chemical, that's really tough.. you know? Again I applaud your efforts for knocking some sense into these baffoons but sheesh, doing it under 18 and in imho under 23 is a sad mistake for brain development.

OfflineSillyString525
Much Obliged
Male

Loc: Dirty Dirty South Flag
    #11255472 - 10/15/09 09:04 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

My worst drug experience was my first night at Bonnaroo.  I ate an eighth of some cubes, and started out very happy.  Then I was talked into eating a chocolate by my best friend a couple minutes later.  I then spiraled into a super intense mushroom trip.  I was over run by anxiety and I had convinced myself that Bonnaroo was evil because it was pouring down rain and everyone was spun out.  I then went back to my tent with some buddies and we got really lost.  I freaked out. I was sitting in a chair and people just kept passing me bowls and laughing and I kept pretending to be happy, but I kept thinking about my parents and shit and I was just in a bad place.  Shortly thereafter, everyone left except my one friend who told me to eat the chocolate.  We were sitting outside while it poured around our tent, and I uttered the words to him "Dude Carson, I think I'm having a bad trip".  This was the first time I had ever had anything like this happen and I consider myself pretty experienced with psychedelics.  I was just sitting, listening to a scratched version of the Beatles album "Revolver".  I wasn't enjoying it in the least.  (I knew things were really bad when I wasn't liking the Beatles)

Flash Foward>>>>>

I wake up on the ground with Carson snapping his fingers and saying "are you here?! are you here?!" and I opened my eyes and asked where I was.

Apparently, I convulsed, fell out of my chair, and spazzed out on the ground with my eyes rolled back in my head. Maybe a seizure, but I don't really know. I then crawled in my tent and layed down and let my head spin for a couple hours.  Leaving my poor friend outside by himself in the rain to trip.  It sucked.  Bonnaroo is overwhelming sometimes. The end.

--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: SillyString525]
    #11255483 - 10/15/09 09:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I call twenty year olds "kids"

I'm 19 by the way, and didn't touch a psychedelic until I was 18.

The kids were my age.

I call them kids because they're morons who are irresponsible with their drug use.

They said they rolled 4 days in a roll, and for 2 months before that they said they woulld roll twice a weekend. They seemed to not care when I said it's safest to take X every 1-3 months to allow your brain function to not require that serotonin push from the mdma

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

Re: Hello friends! I am intoxicated ..please swap the stories! [Re: SillyString525]
    #11255499 - 10/15/09 09:10 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Its always an amazing experience when you finally manifest your mental feelings into th physical world. I mean..nothing can control it when the drugs are that srong..you have to roll it some physically amazing shit! Good story man thanks for sharing!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience